Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,337 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative (4933 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by TrunnionNews: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2021
An HIV lady has taken to her Twitter handle to celebrate her marriage despite being diagnosed of HIV 12 years ago

She recently shared some photos on her Twitter handle saying that her husband and 3 kids are HIV negative.

A beautiful married woman has left her Twitter fans astonished as she recently shared the pictures of her husband and 3 kids, revealing that she is happily married with HIV while her children are free from the virus.

The lady identified by her Twitter handle @Ethanma8 gave people that are living with this deadly virus an advise that they should take their medication serious.

She also added that, if people living with HIV continue to take their medication, the viral load will be undetectable.

In her word "This single pill has given me 3 negative kids and a negative partner the more u take ur pills correctly ur viral load will be undetectable making it impossible to infect the next,meaning the virus is in ur body but its not active rt to save a life. Its possible".

See her tweet and the pictures of her family here
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/see-photos-of-hiv-positive-woman-that.html

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Yxxx: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2021
We need more awareness like this.
Good one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Debbyblahempire(f): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2021
She married a gem....most Nigerian men especially will never do this...

2 Likes

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by thorpido(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Yes if you use your drugs regularly,practice safe sex and generally do not share sharp instruments,you will be fine.
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2021
To believe bloggers dey fear me. .its just like believing pastors or politicians or jalabi alfaz

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by tyup(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2021
Of what use is the Pvssy when it's files has been corrupted sad

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by jidamsel43(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2021
i will just say God is wonderful
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by SultanOfPuna: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2021
HIV is scam

Know this and know peace

I have fvcked so many village and uni girls RAW during my university days. I bleeped different girls raw till today.
And my last HIV test on November last year was negative.

HIV na pure scam

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Fmghewzy(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
HIV is scam
HIV na pure scam

Mad man,no wonder he was creating thread ,"Yoruba girls are ugly".

You name shows you are senseless mofo.
Hiv is a scam right,just the way Corona is about,didirin.

7 Likes

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by DaddyRochie1642: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
HIV is scam

Know this and know peace

I have fvcked so many village and uni girls RAW during my university days. I bleeped different girls raw till today.

HIV na pure scam

You are indeed Sultan Of Puna
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by TANID(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
To believe bloggers dey fear me. .its just like believing pastors or politicians or jalabi alfaz
well Said
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by passion007: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Have you heard of U equals U

Undetectable means Untransmittable

If you simply take your meds and have an undetectable viral load (like most HIV positive people do) no other specific precaution is necessary, one will never transmit HIV in that case.
If you prefer skin to skin, enjoy - your partner will never get HIV from you.
The risk is zero.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/science-clear-hiv-undetectable-equals-untransmittable#:~:text=U%3DU%20means%20that%20people,transmit%20the%20virus%20to%20others.
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by ojmetrix(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2021
While Unyime is busy sharing her own HIV to everybody in the area, simply because her mechanic boyfriend said he is not doing again.
Now all d boys in the area must suffer heartbreak.
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Freestainworld(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
If I am a HIV positive man who wants to marry you, will you accept knowing fully well I have the virus?men will only become gems to women when we do the unthinkable.

3 Likes

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Debbyblahempire(f): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
If I am a HIV positive man who wants to marry you, will you accept knowing fully well I have the virus?men will only become gems to women when we do the unthinkable.

If I love yhu of course.... yhull take yhur drugs very well...that's all..
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
HIV is scam

Know this and know peace

HIV na pure scam
It is not bro you were just lucky or maybe you are among the 1% in the world who are genetically immune to HIV
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Sniper04(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
HIV is scam

Know this and know peace

HIV na pure scam
Spits on your rotted brain
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
tyup:
Of what use is the Pvssy when it's files has been corrupted sad

It can still be quarantined, cleaned, recovered, and re-purposed! sebi na so una dey buy Flooded/Accidented car from Ukraine, repair am come sell as First-paint Tokunbo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Biglittlelois(f): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
HIV is scam

Know this and know peace

HIV na pure scam

Believe me, the next person you'd diick will be positive, continue daring HIV okay.

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Biglittlelois(f): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

Why should they? Will most women marry an HIV positive man? Pls know when to use gender comparisons properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yxxx:
We need more awareness like this.
Good one.
if it becomes more possible to have unprotected sex with an hiv + partner without getting infected then many nigerian guys wont mind getting married to a hiv + if they like her and she has good character.but unfortunately most twitter stories aint always true.
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Debbyblahempire(f): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Why should they? Will most women marry an HIV positive man? Pls know when to use gender comparisons properly.

Can yhu please say yhur own opinion without quoting me ? Thanks
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Yxxx: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
lefulefu:
if it becomes more possible to have unprotected sex with an hiv + partner without getting infected then many nigerian guys wont mind getting married to a hiv + if they like her and she has good character.but unfortunately most twitter stories aint always true.

So many hiv people are living long and better.

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yxxx:

So many hiv people are living long and better.
true as long as he or she does not engage in heavy alcoholism and hard drugs that would complicate his or her immune system
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by zexy2030(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
HIV is scam

Know this and know peace

HIV na pure scam
Misinformation
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Yxxx: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
lefulefu:
true as long as he or she does not engage in heavy alcoholism and hard drugs that would complicate his or her immune system

Sure.
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
She is married to a fool. Yes you are correct, I will not be that stupid to accommodate an olosho under my roof. Never
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Kingluqman(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wonderful
Re: See The Photos Of An HIV Positive Woman That Her Husband And 3 Kids Are Negative by Nicepoker(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
Debbyblahempire:

If I love yhu of course.... yhull take yhur drugs very well...that's all..
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night / Nicki Minaj Shares Her Naked Pictures / Semen Retention Is The Dumbest Thing Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.