Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Best Way To Understand Multithreading In Java -> I Need Help! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Best Way To Understand Multithreading In Java -> I Need Help! (446 Views)

How To Sort Array In Java With User Defined Method ? / Question On Regular Expressions In Java / Network Programming In Java (UDP And TCP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Understand Multithreading In Java -> I Need Help! by logicDcoder(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Good Morning Guys. Multithreading is one the most complicated topics that I have ever faced in java (esp. synchronization methods and interthread communication). I understood all the theoretical concepts but my problem is implementation. Can someone also explain Producer-Consumer Problem using threads?

ps: You can refer me to any pdfs, Youtube video or web pages.

Re: The Best Way To Understand Multithreading In Java -> I Need Help! by parkervero(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
logicDcoder:
Good Morning Guys. Multithreading is one the most complicated topics that I have ever faced in java (esp. synchronization methods and interthread communication). I understood all the theoretical concepts but my problem is implementation. Can someone also explain Producer-Consumer Problem using threads?

ps: You can refer me to any pdfs, Youtube video or web pages.
Since you said @bold then, get Java Concurrency book, it is the best book that explains java multithreading, it's a 400+ pages. Funny enough I have worked on threads today. I won't rush to say you're experiencing deadlock but get that book.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Understand Multithreading In Java -> I Need Help! by logicDcoder(m): 2:21am On Jan 22, 2021
parkervero:

Since you said @bold then, get Java Concurrency book, it is the best book that explains java multithreading, it's a 400+ pages. Funny enough I have worked on threads today. I won't rush to say you're experiencing deadlock but get that book.

Thanks
Re: The Best Way To Understand Multithreading In Java -> I Need Help! by Deicide: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Multi threading In java is easy and understandable at least compared to other language.

(1) (Reply)

Connect With Expatriates - ConnectExpat! / Who Observe New Google Logo / Web2 vs Web3: Some Of The Major Differences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.