Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,955 members, 7,919,077 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:02 PM

5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them (913 Views)

10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by Infolenka: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2021
These days, Nollywood actors and actresses tend to be picky about roles that they act, especially now that Nigerian movies are being created for cinema. Some well known A list actors and actresses like Genevieve and Ramsey Noah only act urban roles where they play well to high status, white collar type people.

But the actors/actresses I have on this list do not discriminate in terms of the roles that they play. They literally can play any role. From village tout, to mad person, to illiterate house girl/boy to armed robber to prine and princesses to wealthy socialite, any script they are given they accept.

Here they are:

Cc Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Dominique
Obinoscopy
Mukina2
Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by Infolenka: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2021
1. Odunlade Adekola.

1 Share

Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by dimexy247(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2021
embarassed
Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by FalseProphet1(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2021
I don't see this post making front page.
Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by Infolenka: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2021
2. Destiny Etiko

1 Like

Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by Debbyblahempire(f): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2021
This Destiny girl sef...I don't understand her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by Infolenka: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2021
3. Ibrahim Chatta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by InfernoNig: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Where's Patience?
Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by Lyrics269: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Sha na their work...so they can act anything
Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by Infolenka: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2021
4. Queen Nwokoye.

1 Share

Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by Infolenka: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2021
5. Mercy Johnson.

1 Share

Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by Uniquekriss(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2021
I would have marked this post XX if Mercy Johnson didn't make the list, buh who the heck is that #3
Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by Shortyyy(f): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Look at how these ladies are dripping with melanin
Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by MeekySmudger(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Uniquekriss:
I would have marked this post XX if Mercy Johnson didn't make the list, buh who the heck is that #3
..This is one of the best Yoruba actor,he is 50yrs plus,he act perfectly any role given to him,is it pastor,imam,herbalist,thief,madman,ritualist,simp,redpiller,poor man,rich man,ritualist,villager,king,...mention any fucking role.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Without Mercy Johnson na your remembrance day for Nairaland we go dey obs every 15 Jan.
Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by adedotun69229: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
This Destiny girl sef...I don't understand her..
Re: 5 Nollywood Actors/actresses That Act Any Role Offered To Them by obonujoker(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Johnny Depp

(1) (Reply)

OMG !!! A Man Caught His Wife Sleeping With Another Man In Their Home / Man Assaults A Female Passerby Because She Turned Down His Advances / Girls What Would You Do: He Says DM Me For $1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.