Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,112 members, 7,896,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon (13888 Views)

Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg / Paul Onuachu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Gains More Instagram Followers / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Marknsukabag: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that the dark forces are after him. He will excell superbly in France but he has to stay away from women. The dark forces will try to use girls to destroy him, if he gives into his fleshly desires, he will be ruined beyond redemption. This I have seen.
You sound like a member of stingy men association of Nigeria.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy is dumb your mates are all playing in the EPL wetin you wan go do for Lyon when Leeds and west ham dey there wrong move

Leave him which one you don play for

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by kenzysmith: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Leave that guy. The guy was in Midtjylland, Midtjylland normally plays the playoffs qualifications and Genk saw him, Genk was in UEFA competition and also a decent club, other league can see his performance. Lyon is a UCL or UEL candidate most times, a good move.

Onachu to enter West Ham, when last did West Ham enter UCL or UEL. Later he will start playing as substitute player that comes in 80 minutes; all in the name of EPL.

Some Nigeria players are praying to enter championship or even some good clubs in main division.
oga premier ship is bigger than the Europa league the viewership alone is bigger than the champions league when last did u watch ligue one? ancelotti we turn down Lyon for Everton. benitez went to Newcastle from Madrid. playing in the EPL is a dream of every African player. players from Lyon when we gladly go to Newcastle and d likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by DarkJeddi(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Favemmzar200:
Lyon of all clubs
Anyways you start from somewhere
What is wrong with Lyon? shocked

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by DarkJeddi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
gentlegenius:

Which striker in those two clubs can this guy bench?
That tall for nothing striker should just go wherever he want so that Cyriel Dessers can have enough playing time for Genk.
Are you wiser than the Coach that wants to sign him?
Or do you think that it is easy to score a goal per game in the Belgian League?
If Dessers is that good,why is he being benched by a tall for nothing striker? shocked

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Godbless3(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy is dumb your mates are all playing in the EPL wetin you wan go do for Lyon when Leeds and west ham dey there wrong move. Those of you insulting when last did u watch ligue one match? u wan compare the viewer ship west ham and Leeds were interested in this dude buh he is too dumb to see the light. I hope rohr never invite him again

Your mate are making millions and you are here making noise
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Ogbeni you nor dey watch football...

epl is One overrated dumb fuckkk league ..
Them nor dey play anything for epl...if you want to play good football without over hype then avoid epl

combine epl, laliga, seria a, Bundesliga and Ligue 1
I can bet my balls no epl club will make top 15

Too much cheap weed

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by mozes01(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Them nor dey play anything for epl...if you want to play good football without over hype then avoid epl

Bye bye to your balls

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy is dumb your mates are all playing in the EPL wetin you wan go do for Lyon when Leeds and west ham dey there wrong move. Those of you insulting when last did u watch ligue one match? u wan compare the viewer ship west ham and Leeds were interested in this dude buh he is too dumb to see the light. I hope rohr never invite him again

where are your own mates?

he's making money, you're raining insults
I wonder who's dumb
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Coinbased: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
hmmm
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by daniel34840: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Paul Onuachu aka langalanga.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Gamesmart: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

Many of you show you have no functioning brains when you talk.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

Y don't u help him find club in epl that will buy him? Am sure u can also borrow d club d money they will use for d purchase. By d way, have u excelled more than all ur mates?
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by ejanla077: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Shut ur smelly mouth

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by ejanla077: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
gentlegenius:

Which striker in those two clubs can this guy bench?
That tall for nothing striker should just go wherever he want so that Cyriel Dessers can have enough playing time for Genk.

The good for nothing striker is having a blast and keeping ur dressers on d bench

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by robosky02(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

He wants champions league action

When last sis you see Leeds and west ham in even Europa
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by ejanla077: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Salzburg anytime over bottom half of EPL. Salzburg bigger clubs will see your performance (UCL And UEL) you are likely to start match if you're good.

I rather pick a club that participate in UEL, even if it's PSV than to pick the one that sleeps in EPL table.

Lies. Epl is a bigger shop window than all those clubs who play just group stage...

Epl week in week out. Everyone see u.

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Agbebakun22: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Seun360:
Fake news, Olympique Lyonnais that already signed Islam Slimani as a replacement to Dembele who departed for Atleti.

I also went to their Facebook page is slimani dey sign nah
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Runcityrap(m): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

he's simply talking bout the viewership and how lucrative the EPL can be

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Kingdanfodio: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2021
Lilshorecords:
E foh go epl na
. What's that, did your epl club bid for him, did messi, pele, benzema, ribery, osimehen played for any club in epl before excelling... You guys are over hyping this mumu league called epl

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Bukkuzboss10: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2021
joviegghead:

Really?? How are his mates is EPL faring?

You will just open mouth and start spewing rubbish. This guy is on fire in Belgium.

Now he's going to France and progressing. His EPL counter part like iheanacho are doing fine abi??

It's not about playing in big leagues. It's about being ready to play in them To be ready, you have to start gradually. Get playing time and experience to sharpen your craft rather than getting benched. Then clubs will come knocking.

He's is proven scorer, now clubs know what he can do.

Learn to shut up, use your sense and think before hurling insults. Do these things and your 2021 will be great.

Test your IQ: Lyon, westham and Leeds, which is the biggest club.
what you said na true talk bro
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Kingdanfodio: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2021
I still don't understand how and who raised some persons here oh, is westham, leeds, burnley, brighton beta or bigga than lyon as a club. Question is "are you beta than all your mates" filter your words before saying it to our hearing
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by porthouse7(f): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

champions league sud be ur criteria... English team win champions league often, so wetin u wan talk

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by porthouse7(f): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2021
joviegghead:

Really?? How are his mates is EPL faring?

You will just open mouth and start spewing rubbish. This guy is on fire in Belgium.

Now he's going to France and progressing. His EPL counter part like iheanacho are doing fine abi??

It's not about playing in big leagues. It's about being ready to play in them To be ready, you have to start gradually. Get playing time and experience to sharpen your craft rather than getting benched. Then clubs will come knocking.

He's is proven scorer, now clubs know what he can do.

Learn to shut up, use your sense and think before hurling insults. Do these things and your 2021 will be great.

Test your IQ: Lyon, westham and Leeds, which is the biggest club.
Leeds is far bigger than Lyon... go check records

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Ayobami7(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President" / Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance / BOS Youth Cup Unveiled By Sanwo-Olu's Aides & Joesph Dosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.