Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,663 members, 7,968,910 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:59 PM

Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch (46294 Views)

Young Elon Musk Taking Delivery Of His $1m Mclaren F1 Hypercar In 1999 / The Lovely Story Of Conor Mcgregor And His Wife: Photo / Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Vikkygeee: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
mrjaydee:

You wont understand until you are rich.
Ogbeni it's all about taste. He is talking about design you're talking about price,the watch looks unaligned and being a trilonaire doesn't change your perception of a design
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Dblaiz(f): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Abet, forget McGregor watch...
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by illicit(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wey that 30BG clown
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by AishaYesufu: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by StepTwo: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
See money.

Th is one weak me

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
JovialJune:

Yes I am,

I may be stupid, who knows.
alright
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by ignis: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
The guy is endowed
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by ionsman: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
schoolboymatt:
am i the only one who thinks the watch no make sense??.

use your thoughts buy the one wey make sense. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by wetmenow: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
The Real Nigarr
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by superCleanworks(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Amazing
please do not talk about vanity here before
the angel of perpetual poverty claim your destiny.

just respect yourself and waka pass if you don't like the idea of the watch or the price for the watch

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by thundafire: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
schoolboymatt:
wen ur money can't buy such,so just shut up.
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Stockquality: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Albino hushpuppy
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by supercase1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Try to work legitimately like him and improve u live legitimately, stop been a useless internet thief angry

Oyonshi!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by JovialJune(f): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
MIRACOOD1:
And i know I'm not alright

Ok

We can do this all day, your choice.

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Victorclean1: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
I see bankruptcy Knocking in future
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by semyman: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Let him go and fight Khabeeb before this show off
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by zoomman(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
He's a MMA fighter not a boxer @ Op.
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Coldie(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mcgregor is not a boxer. He is a professional fighter

1 Like

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by InvertedHammer: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
/
It is not by race.
You can tell who grew up in poverty by the way they handle money to seek for validation.

10 years down the line and millions blown, they will be back to square one. Ever wonder why we have many broke ex-athletes and sports players?
Look at their upbringing

US is a dangerous place financially to show that you have a lot of disposable income. Professional marketers will make sure they get every dime selling all kinds of vain products to you while the tabloids are waiting for you to crash and burn. It makes for a good read.
/

4 Likes

Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by ugbanante: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Please what is the furry about the wrist watch? Is it the cost of the functionality of the wrist watch?

I really wonder why that stuff matter so much
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Jez9(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wetin? The watch go tell am when Rapture go happen?
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
JovialJune:

I can be a fool all day for u, your choice.
really, sounds funny
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Clothingonline9(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Check signature for affordable watches
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by amaham(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Please will the watch tell the time Jesus will come back?
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by PortableToDynam(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. I can see that this man loves material things, if he doesn't change the dark forces will use his love for the world to trap him into making errors that will ruin his career. this I have seen

That your head like tunde head Nut own
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by ruggedtimi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
When I saw his post....I watched it over 10 times..man got proper swag.
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by linked: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why are you like this? Who do you?
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Titto93:
Make em enjoy joor..

The last time I checked, he was beaten blue and black
See as he hold kabeeb hand grin the punch really getam!!

Las las he still makes money!!
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
schoolboymatt:

Yes
Re: Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch by JovialJune(f): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
MIRACOOD1:
i am a retàrd and a stinking cesspit, it sounds funny cos its 100% true

Eyah Pele, seek help.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.