Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,049 members, 7,933,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? (56236 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Minemrys:

see, for a girl to be dull in chat, it's either she doesn't like you or in the m0od to chat, or there's no chemistry. A third opti0n is, una no dy the same level, and she dey form efizzy. Make guys ma self dy respect themselves. Aside these 3, the other opti0n is the guy's approach.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by emusmithyy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
The only thing that can make a guy boring is if I don't love him. undecided
This is the ONLY current answer.

The heart goes for what it wants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by FashionCookie(f): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=Minemrys post=98118760]
see, for a girl to be dull in chat, it's either she doesn't like you or in the m0od to chat, or there's no chemistry. A third opti0n is, una no dy the same level, and she dey form efizzy. Make guys ma self dy respect themselves. Aside these 3, the

Gbam! Them ask woman out she no gree na wahala or she doesn't have brain. Na wa o...
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by DaInferno(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
Ladies this question is meant for you grin,
Talkative girls are boring to me grin, when person no be parrot, sho sho sho.
A guy that is not boring to ladies:

A guy that can hold doors for her:

A guy that can hold the umbrella for her:

A guy that can pull the chair for her:

A guy that can offers her his coat when she is cold:
In other word, A Simp is not boring to ladies grin
powerful signature
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by providencia(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bobxin:

SHE'S VERY CORRECT.
Just wondering why you're dragging this.
There are a million ways you can say "CAN WE SEE?" Haba!!!
English!
Dragging what? Did you see me argue with her? So asking someone to expansiate on what she said and reading her response without further questioning means dragging to you. Gush.
Do not mention me again thank you
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Minemrys: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=FashionCookie post=98119085][/quote]
lol. Ego. Same with a few ladies cursing a crush they've had interest in for n0t asking them out. It's all about maturity.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by biggy26: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
missimelda01:
When a guy lacks content grin

Dear men, in 2021 please learn how to be creative with some questions you ask ladies.

E.g When can we see?

Also check my signature. Thank you kiss
Can we do lunch?
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Naijaarchive:
It's not worth the stress... There are some ladies you meet and ideas will run out based on vibes and first impression... .. And there are some that everything will just click.. You will always have something to chat about when 2geda.. You can't get universal answer for people's opinion or feelings... It will always be heterogeneous
This is very smart

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by FashionCookie(f): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Minemrys:

lol. Ego. Same with a few ladies cursing a crush they've had interest in for n0t asking them out. It's all about maturity.

Abi...everybody get him own 4 body.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Minemrys: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
FashionCookie:

Abi...everybody get him own 4 body.
na so.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Bennysam: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Simp and pussy worshipper
No one will give you free pussy
Clap for yourself
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bennysam:

Clap for yourself

Why call redpillers a lazy movement when you know nothing about the redpill

Why come to such a conclusion without forethought, data, evidence and logic
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Bennysam: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Why call redpillers a lazy movement when you know nothing about the redpill

Why come to such a conclusion without forethought, data, evidence and logic
Redpill should respect a thread created for ladies only, they should watch and learn more on how to follow them
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by SuperKlean(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
missimelda01:

Nobody said you shouldn’t ask..just be creative.
give an example of a creative word to use
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Princeofasia:
typical naija olosho
Hahhahaah

1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
womenareapes:

rather be boring to those piece of black shiit called Naija women undecided

no interactive sense no innovative sense no communication skill just nothing!

a 10yrs old foreign girl has good intellectual and interactive skill than our 20-40 yrs old black piece of shiity women undecided
Hahhahaah feminists will come for you my dear, you have denied them urgent 2k and you want to beat them on top

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bennysam:

Redpill should respect a thread created for ladies only, they should watch and learn more on how to follow them

Do they give us these special privilege when we created our men only redpill forums,did they honor or respect us

Why do you expect us to do the same?
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chii59:
Unintelligent men.
See, as a man, try to be intelligent.
Not just head knowledge about Stuffs, be emotionally intelligent. Be sensitive, choose your words, know when to back off, and please, don't ghost. And for the love of God can you stop asking "have you eaten?"
It's because Nigerian girls are always hungry, and always want to eat and clean mouth
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
shadowmancer:

That emotion you're experiencing is one you all continue to mistaken for love... you're all dumb fvckz with no brain...calling love what has nothing to do with no fvcking love. It's infatuation. 98% Nigeria girls are confused, useless, grievously materialistic and super-egotistic. One useless boy will be using the word love to decieve hundreds of girls on WhatsApp and facebok, all of who fall heads over hill by his crudely typed sweet loving english while each one of those emotionally disturbed beeches would be doing shakara for one or two real guys trying to win their hearts in the real sense of love and genuine relationship. Fvck you all. From igbo to Yoruba to fulani,Hausa you're all maaaaad aswear!!!! Selfconfused unintelligent disgrace of the feminine creature.
Hahhahaah if you understand that gender you have solved your problem on earth, she will be foaming big girl to a good man until he is tired, while she is always given attention to a cultists, who will chop and japa, later on she will come back online, All Nigerian men are scum and stupid. That gender
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Bennysam: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Do they give us these special privilege when we created our men only redpill forums,did they honor or respect us

Why do you expect us to do the same?
Because you don’t reason like them, we are supposed to act matured to them
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Benohio:

Lol. Nigerian girls don't really have sense like that na. Na manage we dey manage them.
Hahhahaah

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
ringi82:

You not asking the right questions here. It should be the other way round. From my years of experience conversing with the opposite sex, right from 2go days to Facebook, WhatsApp and then to real dates, I've discovered that most ladies are actually boring. They may chatter all day with themselves but when a man comes into the picture, they are suddenly short of words.
Words like, kk, how was ur night, have u eaten, lol etc bore the heck outta me. And when u don't contact them in a day or 2, they will be like, 'you've forgotten me', u did not even ask of me'
Lol problematic gender

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
shadowmancer:

Whether person get money or not, dem suppose create men wey dey behave like dem. My standard is way too high than to dey try manage them. I tried to but they are all pathetic. That pvssy wey them think say dem carry as gold na him dey cause am... no be their fault as I don repeat, na how those yansh salivating useless guys take dey misbehave if dem don see fresh laps, big yansh and boobs na him dey cause am.
Hahha and na the same reason some stupid are paying 1.2m for a 1minutes act that a cultist is eating free

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bennysam:

Because you don’t reason like them, we are supposed to act matured to them

Ok
Point taking

Not all the men commenting are redpillers
Some may be I don't know

Don't make hasty generalization and judge a whole community by the actions of some men who you can't proof are redpillers
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Bennysam: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Ok
Point taking

Not all the men commenting are redpillers
Some may be I don't know

Don't make hasty generalization and judge a whole community by the actions of some men who you can't proof are redpillers
I understand you perfectly and sorry if I generalized with my comment but I think some thread need us to observe and learn
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by fuckaholic25(f): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Meme and sticker are part of writing communication, especially if you don't feel like writing..using mad or something means that guy as a tendency of domestic voilence..No matter the conversation,you don't need to utter such words..
well, I hate memes and stickers!!!
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Vagina people are difficult to understand jare,
Just do what rocks your ship,
You can never please vagina people
If u gentle, they say u r too gentle,
If u are rough, they say you are too rough for their liking,,
Know that and have peace and sleep well.
Yesterday one bitch cheat on her lover a very fine boy o, and don't be surprised it's a cultist she gave

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wunna:
Creative on top a liability. On top what its most valuable asset is a cum hole. A fishy smell type for that matter?
Come on angry
Hahha wickedness
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by JimmyDarmody: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
If you do not take her out for shopping or party, you are boring.
Says a girl to me.

Well ,I am boring and I am proud of it based in her definition

Boring people are logical and logical people find it difficult to evoke a girl emotion
I explained that here

https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/17/five-reasons-why-great-thinkers-struggle-in-their-marital-lives/
I am a very logical person too but I'll tell you that we should try to look at the possibility of a brighter future. Everything you said is 100 percent correct cos I know how much damage my logic has caused. Funny enough they are usually too dumb to know that I am the problem. Sad.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
missimelda01:

What are you ‘catching’ sir grin

grin Lol. Fun na.. say something joor
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Mcslize: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Candycrushy:

Wise man
I wonder how most guys do that anyway....and most girls will gladly jump at it, then the next day, we hear about girl murdered in a hotel room by her Facebook lover...lol

Lol, that usually happen if the said guy is not a normal guy with clear intention. Some of these ritual type of scenario is caused by girl that easily fall for money.

Ritualists preying on ladies do that with money. And the type of girls that will fall for these are those who love money too much. When such a guy flaunt money, even if they don't know him from adam, they will jump on such offer which is very bad.

There was one ritualist guy that they caught some time ago. Not an actual ritualist but more like the guy is a paycho. That he is just fond of killing ladies in hotel rooms. The thread was displayed on front page that period. I can't remember the guy name anymore.

When he was interviewed, he said he usually use money to lure girls into visiting him in hotel and he end up killing them. He tells them he will give them money as high as 150k to 200k if they will just come with him to his hotel room.

I was like some girls dey get mind sha. Somebody offering you that amount of money,they couldn't sense the uterior motive behind such offer. A guy just meeting a girl on the road and asking her to follow him to a hotel room and get 200k, and they will really follow such a person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.