Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,704 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pls Anyone Living In Mexico That Can Get Me Up To Date - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Anyone Living In Mexico That Can Get Me Up To Date (678 Views)

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Anyone Living In Mexico That Can Get Me Up To Date by streetambitions: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
good day daddy yohs and mummy yohs, pls anyone currently in mexico that can help me get up to date here in mexico,that kind of feeling when you get to a new place and need someone already there to educate u more, i really appreciaate the time and God bless us all
Re: Pls Anyone Living In Mexico That Can Get Me Up To Date by gees101(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
guy so you dey Mexico like dis?
Re: Pls Anyone Living In Mexico That Can Get Me Up To Date by timkuro(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
streetambitions:
good day daddy yohs and mummy yohs, pls anyone currently in mexico that can help me get up to date here in mexico,that kind of feeling when you get to a new place and need someone already there to educate u more, i really appreciaate the time and God bless us all

How can I contact you?
Re: Pls Anyone Living In Mexico That Can Get Me Up To Date by streetambitions: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
richbloodlineinc@gmail.com tnks
Re: Pls Anyone Living In Mexico That Can Get Me Up To Date by Blackfire(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Poor boy... in a poor country...looking for fellow poor people...to think poorly

We rep naija, besides the president is turning the country around
Re: Pls Anyone Living In Mexico That Can Get Me Up To Date by HOKIM(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Blackfire:
Poor boy... in a poor country...looking for fellow poor people...to think poorly

We rep naija, besides the president is turning the country around

You dey mad....country dey spoil ...which president is turning the country around... the slowpoke gworo chewing ape??

(1) (Reply)

If I Gave You A MAGIC WAND Which Country Would You Move To? / r Old And C / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.