Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,985 members, 7,973,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:48 PM

Australian Style - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Australian Style (860 Views)

My Friend May Have Ebola, I Gave Him $10k & He's Disappeared' - Australian Tweet / Australian Condom / An Italian, A Frenchman And An Australian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australian Style by folanusi(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2007
An Australian backpacker walks into a bar and orders a pint of lager from the barmaid. She recognises his accent and they begin chatting. Over the course of the night they get to know each other quite well. At the end of her shift he asks if she wants to come back to his place for sex. Although she is attracted to him, she declines. He then offers her £200. The waitress is also travelling the world and is short of funds, so she agrees.
The next night he returns and orders another lager. Later in the evening, he offers her another £200 for her services. She is only too happy to agree. This goes on for five nights.
On the sixth night the traveller comes in, orders a lager, and sits in the corner. Hoping to earn more cash in another night of passion, the waitress pulls up a seat, and asks him where's he's from. "Melbourne," the traveller replies. "So am I! What suburb in Melbourne?" she asks. "Glen Iris," he replies. "That's amazing," she says, "so am I! What street?" "Cameo Street, he replies. "This is unbelievable," she says. "What number?" "Number 20." "You are not going to believe this but I'm from number 22 and my parents still live there!" "I know," the man replies. "Your father gave me £1,000 to give to you."
Re: Australian Style by folanusi(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2007
A man's been drinking at a pub all night.
When he stands up to leave, he falls flat on his face.
He tries to stand one more time, but to no avail.
He figures he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up. Once outside, he stands up and, sure enough, he falls flat on his face.
Finally he decides to crawl the four blocks to his home.
When he arrives at the door, he stands up and falls flat on his face.
He crawls through the door into his bedroom. When he reaches his bed, he tries one more time to stand up.
This time, he manages to pull himself upright but he quickly falls right into bed.
The next morning he awakens to see his wife standing over him, shouting: "So, you've been out drinking again!"
"Why do you say that?" he asks.
"The pub called. You left your wheelchair there again."
Re: Australian Style by iice(f): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2007
laughin ma frozen li'l butt off grin grin
Re: Australian Style by smigael: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2007
Nice one, grin grin grin

u Da man!!!!
Re: Australian Style by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2007
@australia style

That will teach those bitches some goddam lesson grin
Re: Australian Style by oluyemimi(f): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2007
yeah thanks to u FORUM/JOKES!
i ve gotten A QUERY!
BEEN LAUGHIN,
AT WORK!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Australian Style by jesusfreak(f): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2007
oluyemimi:

yeah thanks to u FORUM/JOKES!
i ve gotten A QUERY!
BEEN LAUGHIN,
AT WORK!!!! lipsrsealed

OMG oluyemimi, next time try to send the link to your boss, let him have a glimpse of what nairaland is all 'bout.
I'm sure he'll divide his time btw his work and nairaland. grin grin grin

A colleague of mine actually told me i'm addicted to nairaland, cant do without visiting the site.
Re: Australian Style by mimiko(f): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2007
am still at work at this time cos of this forum
Re: Australian Style by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2007
mimiko:

am still at work at this time because of this forum

Nice really nice.

(1) (Reply)

More Words / Compare / Daddy, How Was I Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.