Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre (29434 Views)

Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi / Confusion As Subsidy Returns, NNPC Pays N5.4bn As Under Recovery In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by Godbless3(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2021
More like fuel looting. Loot your loot so that when it is my time to do the right thing, i'll do more.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by nelklyn(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

These are questions that you know the answers!How much is 'house rent' overseas?
How much is 'transportation cost' overseas?
Nigerians must learn to be 'sincere to themselves'.

You left out the part you were supposed to ask yourself “how much is minimum wage overseas” and “how much is GDP per capita overseas” ?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by KelvinCoaster(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Kindly underline the insult in the above statement.
'want to vomit at the level of my reasoning'? 'sick when people like me talk'?Because,i aired my view without demeaning you?
Any way,it has always been a 'faceless forum'.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by mozes01(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Only Heaven can Forgive everyone of us that talked bad of Jonathan in 2015. We are regrettably sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by KelvinCoaster(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2021
MedicH:

What is the minimum wage and standard of living in those countries? How many times have the citizens gone on strike because of non payment of salaries? Have you checked their rate of unemployment? You need a small amount of common sense to factor in this index before you open your rotten mouth but I'm.not surprised you lack the common sense.
This is 2021 try to make your point without an insult,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by adenigga(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2021
timibare:
no wonder those poor birds refused to fly

.....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2021
Subsidy regime can no longer stand and work.

Until we have a good domestic refineries I doubt if anything can work because we live in a consumption economy where 85% of our resources goes outside the country not a production economy.

No balance of payment talkless of balance of trade and we are expecting miracle!

Not even the greatest of all men can rule Nigeria successfully with this kind of condition.

The solution is very simple and they know it too but to actualise it is their major problem.

Well, I blv dangote refinary will do us more good than harm even dough we need our own as a developing country!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by egoldman(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

I understand you bro!
Let me tell you: Nigeria is the cheapest place you can survive in.There are multiple taxes we don't pay here compared to overseas!
Just stay here,we will make it.

Plz, shut the fucck up angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by Btk1986(m): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Them don start their nonsense again for 2021 bah! Let them continue o, last last we go sell this country and share the money na ni. #newyear #newnonsense
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by slimprinze1(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Why can't we even see two or three headlines in a week that can put smile on our face in this naija? Bad news everyday. I'm tired of this country. Nothing is working.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 16, 2021
waiting for the clowns who will come and preach why NIgeria is better than travelling out

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by lexy2014: 7:20am On Jan 16, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

These are questions that you know the answers!How much is 'house rent' overseas?
How much is 'transportation cost' overseas?
Nigerians must learn to be 'sincere to themselves'.

U seem to be avoiding these questions:

1. How did u arrive at d conclusion that nigeria is "the cheapest place you can survive in"?
2. What is d standard of living in those countries where u say they pay multiple taxes compared to Nigeria?
3 What are those "multiple taxes we don't pay here compared to overseas"?
4. Do they see or enjoy d benefits of those taxes?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by egoldman(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2021
KelvinCoaster:
Even at N183 per litre,it's still the cheapest in the world.

The problem is that Nigerians like free-things!

Kingrefreshed says he wants to travel out of this country with his family.Have you found out the price of PMS in the country you're running to?

I have told you to shut the fucck up and u still dey yarn crap abi? Now those countries where the price of fuel is higher than ours do we have the social amenities they do? Take for example a country like India, with a population six times more than ours, their citizens enjoy much much better social securities than us.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2021
APC Govt are always punishing the masses. .everywhere they are

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by Simplythebest: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2021
So assuming oil is sold at 110 dollars in international market thats means Nigeria wil buy fuel more than N200 per litter of fuel.
This is change they voted for. Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by Meteng: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Something wey dey smell ₦250 before August?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by berrystunn(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Iamsane:

All these Mumu apology self. Who send you on their behalf. Gather your family and Do a video of the apology if your are sincere. You will trend and your drunken hero will definitely see it. Peace.

To know a witch or wizard is easy .

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by Kaykaydavid1919: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Are u not one of them voting for d useless set of people because of one derica of rice and 1k.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by lekan4572: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=adenigga post=98108295]Govt Pays N1.1b Daily On Local Consumption

https://m.guardian.ng/News/Fuel-subsidy-returns-as-open-market-price-of-petrol-hits-N183-per-litre

Abi oloriburuku ni Awon guys ni

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by vineyardfarms: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=adenigga post=98108295]Govt Pays N1.1b Daily On Local Consumption

https://m.guardian.ng/News/Fuel-subsidy-returns-as-open-market-price-of-petrol-hits-N183-per-litre

l know that PMB will say l did not know fuel subsidy. NLC -TOOTHLESS -BRIBE TAKERS - GOVT HAND BAG

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by vineyardfarms: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2021
mozes01:
Only Heaven can Forgive everyone of us that talked bad of Jonathan in 2015. We are regrettably sorry.

God bless you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by tunapawizzy: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Sai Baba for ever
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by tunapawizzy: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2021
baski92:
Na country be this abeg
aswearugod na association
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by Lewisdinho(m): 7:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Stop deceiving yourself bro. The country will never get better rather worse. Know this and have peace
Eriggs:
something that should have been done since.
One day sha, dis country go beta.
Having good and working refineries is d way to move forward from all dis nonsensical nonsense
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by Lewisdinho(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2021
Nigeria is not the cheapest place one could survive in, Hell is better than Nigeria. Know this and have peace
KelvinCoaster:

I understand you bro!
Let me tell you: Nigeria is the cheapest place you can survive in.There are multiple taxes we don't pay here compared to overseas!
Just stay here,we will make it.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by Lewisdinho(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Very true
AroleOduduwa2:
Buhari led administration is the biggest fraud of all time.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by Lewisdinho(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2021
My brother we are in deep shit.
relicng:
Nothing is working well in country
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by themanderon: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2021
Why must we import for goodness sake. Why do we have 4 refineries that are not working despite the billions spent on TAM? Who is benefitting from our refineries being grounded? Why is it that when we earned less Nigeria was able to build those refineries but we cannot build ANY despite the fact that our income from crude has gone up astronomically over the years. These are the questions Nigerians need to demand answers for.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by FalseProphet1(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2021
KelvinCoaster:
Even at N183 per litre,it's still the cheapest in the world.

The problem is that Nigerians like free-things!

Kingrefreshed says he wants to travel out of this country with his family.Have you found out the price of PMS in the country you're running to?
If you don't have anything meaningful to say just keep shut. What is the minimum wage of these countries you're comparing Nigeria to and what's the minimum wage here in Nigeria. Aren't you aware that most graduates earn less than 50k a month. And you're here vomiting rubbish. Better respect yourself here and don't let me lay a course on you and your descendants

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by CSTRR: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2021
When I talk about how poor buhari has handled our economy, buhari supporters would say he built one or two rails.

I don't know if they have sense at all.

Rails that most people won't be able to afford due to gross macro economic mismanagement leading to the industrial scale impoverishment of the Nigerian people.

Buhari is manufacturing poverty on an industrial scale.

His greatest wealth creation and employment strategy is giving 30,000 naira per month.

His vice president went about giving 10,000 naira to some market women as if they would change anything.

If they can't create anything due to incompetence, at least they can adopt the Tony elumelu entrepreneurship strategy.

In 6 years, buhari has not created anything comparable to you-win of the Jonathan era.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre by tunapawizzy: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2021
medokills:
Which kind of madness is this, why can't we produce local fuel consumption in this country.
Because fuel importation is the business of politicians and when we produce fuel that we consume, they will be out of business.....
Because over the years NNPC and its subsidiaries that should manage our refineries have been employing daughters and sons of politicians that know nothing about managing refineries(they cant offer what the dont know), the brightest n most hardworking that are hardworking are left on the street to hawk gala, drive uber and do all sorts with their degrees.
Because it is easier for government officials to extort money from fuel importers(through kickbacks) to fund election and expensive lifestyle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) / Subsidy Palliative: FG To Pay N5,000 To 10m Households For 6 Months / Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.