Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,338 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Tips For Women Looking For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Women Looking For Marriage (457 Views)

How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria / Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Tips for women looking for marriage

So I'm going to give women some advice from my perspective of what you need to do to help make yourself more marketable to a godly man that God will send to your way. I didn’t say a Christian man, but rather a godly man.

1. Be a wife first, then your husband will find you. (Prov 18:22 kjv) Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. It didn’t say whoso findeth a woman, but whoso findeth a wife. See my topic on finding a wife to see what a wife/godly woman is supposed to be.

2. Don’t shoot your shot. Don’t engage in that foolishness. Wait for your husband to come. A woman shouldn’t seek a man, it’s a man that seeks a woman. Wouldn’t you want a man that will seek you very diligently?

3. When you meet the man or any suitor, try and have a conversation with him to see where his head is at. Does he love God? Is he a godly man? What are his physical and spiritual goals? Is he a leader? Can he lead in spiritual matters? Can he lead with humility? Is he rude to the waiter or waitress when you go out with him to a restaurant or someplace? Is he courageous? Can he love you genuinely? Because a man that truly loves you will never engage in an extramarital affair. Is he family oriented? Is his family compatible with your family (very very important)? You got to check these things because most of the men we have in this day and age we live in are effeminate, and it appeals to women. I still don’t understand why a woman will prefer an effeminate man to a man’s man.

4. Don’t go for the money. Most of you women’s eyes were glued to the tv when prince Harry married Meghan, and many of the married women out there will be willing to leave their husbands to marry prince Harry because they want to live in a castle. Women, you have a natural gift that God has given to you in order for you to be able to study people, that men don’t have. Maybe this gift was given to you so to be able to know when the right man comes. Now why are you in a relationship with a thief (including yahoo boys) or a covetous man? It’s because he satisfies your lustful desires. You know why? If I as a man is living with another man who is a thief for 5 years, I might not know he is a thief. But if a woman lives with the same man who is a thief for a week, she will definitely know he is a thief or suspect that something is not right. The Bible called you a silly woman in (2 TIM 3:6 kjv) for being led captive by such men because you should know better. Tomorrow you’ll come on social media and be crying while accusing the man of being a woman beater and other things. Meanwhile when he was busy stealing other people’s money that you enjoyed, you didn’t complain, knowing fully well what he does for a living. Anyways, it’s easy to fool anybody that wants to be fooled.

5. Work on your body. The most important aspect of a woman is her character without a doubt. But you’re dealing with a gender that goes by what he sees, just like a dog, and men desire a variety of women. Some like them tall or short or lighter or darker, etc.. don’t worry, men are crazy, but I’ve never heard any man say I want a woman with a fat belly. Maybe some men do anyways.

6. Less the fake accessories. The fake nails, fake hair, fake lashes and fake makeup. Go light on these things. Find ways to make yourself healthier so your hair, nails, and lashes can grow, and your skin will glow too. Being healthier will keep you from getting sick. All of these things can be naturally enhanced. You can increase your health if you eat better, and start juicing your fruits and vegetables, start cooking food at home. I’m not against these fake accessories, but you’re not getting any younger. You can’t always try to make a barn look good by painting it.

Prov 29:2 kjv - When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Go for a godly man, not the worldly men.
Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2021
okay

Let me see what I can do.
Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by mbaka0433: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2021
grin Na so e dey easy ......
Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by InfernoNig: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2021
I agree. But the oversabi ones will do more than themselves.
Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by chatinent: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
okay

Let me see what I can do.

Don't let a joke make you a joke.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
chatinent:

Don't let a joke make you a joke.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by Shortyyy(f): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Nonsense and Buhari
Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by Xenry: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2021
Just watch; Girls will hardly comment on this thread. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by thesicilian: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Very lovely pieces of advice. I agree with all except no. 2. I am of the opinion that if a lady sees a man that she likes, she should be free to go for him instead of waiting for him to approach first. What if he never makes the first move? Probably he may be too shy, or even think she's taken, or above his class etc.
Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by gabriel66386: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na so e dey easy ......
Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
thesicilian:
Very lovely pieces of advice. I agree with all except no. 2. I am of the opinion that if a lady sees a man that she likes, she should be free to go for him instead of waiting for him to approach first. What if he never makes the first move? Probably he may be too shy, or even think she's taken, or above his class etc.

I believe in the old path way, not the progressive way of doing things. Try to see if God is in it. It doesn’t make sense for a woman to ask a man out. Such marriage will end in tears, not for the woman, but for the man. The man will eventually be the victim. That is why this thread was addressed to godly women. A godly woman will likely not ask a man out. You shouldn’t be surprise that if the things i mentioned here offended all the women that read it. And of course only the women that don’t love God will be offended by this.
Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by Molahnelson(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
I consider the episode recommendable because of the spiritual content and views

1 Like

Re: Tips For Women Looking For Marriage by Kaimaonyeana: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
My advice
1. Groom yourself, ur body, ur dress sense.
2. Be smart so that you will sieve time wasters and deceptive persons.
3. Don't place too much emphasis on physical qualities.
4. Make sure the man is financially stable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Myth About Virginity / My Boyfriend’s Family Is Trying To Manipulate Our Relationship-pls Advise / The Right Age To Get Married From A Scientific Standpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.