Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! (1075 Views)

Rapture Dreams And Vision. Jesus is Coming Now. / Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Bella172: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, happy new year to you all. I pray may this new year be a year of great tidings and breakthroughs for us all. I’m writing you concerning the vision of rapture the Lord GOD ALMIGHTY revealed to me on the 19th of October 2020 around 7pm.
This incident happened during a 7-day dry fasting session which the LORD required of me to do. It started with me seeing a very mighty being (the LORD GOD) sitting on a throne and as I was still imagining his awesomeness on the throne, which I could not see beyond his knees, he stretched forth his right index finger to me to hold on to, and I did. To my amazement, after clinging to his finger, it was much bigger than the whole of me. He then lifted me up and placed me in between his feet on the throne, he gave me a slate and a white pen and asked to write down everything he was about to tell me.
He said “Tell the world that I’m coming very soon, I’m going to destroy this present world as I’m about to create a new heaven and a new earth.” Almost immediately, after the LORD said this, I started having some disturbing sound in my ears, it was if the devil did not want me to hear what the LORD wanted to tell me. So I quietly said, “Father, can I please have this message as a vision?” He said “Okay”, and asked me to lie on my back then he placed and covered my eyes with the palm of his hands.

The vision started…….
It was in the afternoon, a very busy afternoon, with people going about their daily lives, doing their businesses and any other thing they know how to do best, when all of a sudden, a very bright and beautiful light appeared in the sky and the LORD JESUS CHRIST stood in the middle of it with the sound of trumpets blowing very loudly on to the earth. While this was going on, certain people in different areas, myself inclusive started ascending into the light, it was if there was a force lifting us up into the light. As soon as we were done ascending, the trumpet sound ended and the light vanished!
Immediately after this, there was a great pandemonium everywhere on earth, as people realized rapture had taken place and they had been left behind. They were wailings everywhere, some Pastors, Christians who were left behind started screaming, crying, asking for mercy. Some were even calling unto death to kill them but he replied them that he had no more power to kill.

All of a sudden, something reddish began to pump onto the earth and it filled up the whole atmosphere and made the whole earth red with people inhaling the red air. Then I saw a very big red dragon approach the earth with him landing on the tallest building in that vicinity, and he gave out a monstrous laugh, saying he is now the lord of this earth.. while this was going on, I heard the LORD say “Daughter, that is the red beast which the book of Revelation 13 talked about that would give people the mark 666, the mark of destruction, the LORD told me everyone left behind would be required to have this mark on their foreheads or at the back of their right hand, and anyone who refused to have this mark would not be able to buy or sell anything not to talk of eat or drink” Although I saw some Christians who were left behind swear they would not receive the mark no matter what the beast did to them. The LORD said they would be GREATLY tortured that they would be calling for death to take them as the beast would want them to receive this mark by force. After a certain period, the LORD JESUS, in his mercy, would call on their souls to him.

The vision then switched to the saints who had raptured into heaven. I noticed that our clothing which we had on previously had changed and we all had white robes on and we were approaching a golden city seated on golden clouds. The beauty of this city is indescribable! Nothing on this earth matches the beauty of the kingdom of heaven. The whole city is built with pure gold! As we entered into the city, we all landed in a massive golden hall with great golden pillars. We were all awestruck! Soaking in the awesome beauty of the city, running happily around the golden hall, and then a massive door opened unto us which we all ran towards. The door led to a very beautiful lush garden with so many beautiful flowers, animals and fruits. The LORD spoke and said “This is Paradise…” The beauty of paradise is second to none! Whenever I remember the vision, it gives me so much joy and happiness.
A few meters from paradise, I saw a very beautiful golden temple in the clouds and I was told this is the “ Temple of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY”, we all then began to ascend into the temple and we all landed right before the LORD GOD who was sitting on a throne with something like palm frond in our hands and I remember hearing everyone happily chanting “Alleluia”, then I saw a very mighty angel break a scroll and opened it, the scroll contained names of people. Whoever’s name is being called would step forward and receive a crown on his or her head. I heard the LORD JEHOVAH say “well-done my son or well-done my daughter for all the good works you carried out on earth.” The crowns varied in sizes, some with ornaments and some not. And we were all showed our various houses which had being built for us in heaven.. some saints had estates built for them, some duplexes, some flats and some their foundations had just being laid.

While this was going on in heaven, the LORD brought me back to the red earth…everyone was walking around like zombies inhaling the thick reddish fogged air, the sight was so terrible and I really felt sorry for them, I almost cried. They were all helpless!
All of a sudden, the clouds began to fold up like carpets and I saw many massive cannon balls of fire fall from heaven to the earth. The sound of these balls of fire landing on earth was almost deafening as I remember covering my ears from the effect of their sounds, it was so loud that when I woke up back to reality, my left ear suffered some ache for about two weeks. These balls of fire landed on everything ( humans, animals, properties...) even the red dragon that was claiming to be the lord of this earth got consumed in the fire! The LORD JEHOVAH said whatever the fire lands on, would burn and burn forever, the scary part is this...they will burn for eternity! I was so scared and it was at this point I got jolted out of the vision as I heard my mum calling my name.

My dear brother and sister, why would you allow the devil reap your soul by making you fall for his carefully crafted sins? Yes, we've all fallen short of GOD'S glory but by his mercy which glorieth over judgement, he sent us his begotten son, JESUS who laid down his life for us all on the cross of Calvary. All he is asking of you is to confess and repent of all your sins one by one, ask JESUS to please forgive you, blot them out of your life with his precious blood and help you at all times so as not to to fall back into committing them again.
The LORD asked me to spread the word and let everyone know that he is coming very soon, sooner than we expect.
I pray that on that day when the LORD JESUS shall appear as revealed, we shall all be ready to rapture with him. (AMEN)

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by InfernoNig: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
cry
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Year 2020. The same year I received my first two rapture dreams ever, and also one about the great tribulations later towards the end where it was revealed to me that a black Messiah was one of the false Christs that Jesus about that would arise in the last days.

So anyone who still thinks this is a joke, should think again because these warnings come with extra repercussions if you still get left behind.

Don't say you have not been warned.

Repent for the terrible day of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords approaches fast.

Thank you Op for sharing.

I could relate with the upward migration part.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Nephilim: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Amen and Amenn! Thank you for sharing. May we be counted worthy to escape things that will happen on earth, Amen.
@incrizz Oya com and read

1 Like

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Incrizz(f): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nephilim:
Amen and Amenn! Thank you for sharing. May we be counted worthy to escape things that will happen on earth, Amen.
@incrizz Oya com and read

Yes JESUS will return.
But that is after the tribulation, as clearly stated in Mathew 24: 29-31

Mathew 24:
Verses 21: says, " For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be"

Verse 22: says, "...for the elects sake those days shall be shortened"
(The Elect; meaning that we are going to be around).

Verses 29 says Immediately after the tribulation..."
(It is clearly stated in The Bible).

Verse 30: says, " And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven"

Verse 31says, " And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

As clearly stated in
2 Thess 2:1-3

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

There must be a falling away first. Do you have any idea what this means? The wheat will be separated from the shaft. Those who believe in GOD from those who don't buy profess or pretend that the do.

Scripture over any man.
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Nephilim: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Incrizz:

Yes JESUS will return.

Mathew 24:
Verses 21: says, " For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be"

Verse 31says, " And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

As clearly stated in

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

There must be a falling away first. Do you have any idea what this means? The wheat will be separated from the shaft. Those who believe in GOD from those who don't buy profess or pretend that the do.

Scripture over any man.
it was men that wrote the scripture too not angels.

Moreover tribulations against Christians and the church is presently going on in different parts of the world, and the love of people are growing cold on a daily! you may feel safe where you are, but when the rapture occurs and the great tribulation begins, no more hiding place, nor safety for any Christian, that is you are either for Christ which will lead to death or for the Anti-Christ to collect the 666.

3 Likes

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Bella172: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yes, you are very right about the great tribulation. But I tell you we are already in the time of the great tribulation, everything the LORD JESUS spoke about in Matthew 24 is already happening and I can tell you we are running towards the tail end of it. Rumors of wars, earthquakes, Nation rising against Nation etc

Numbers 23:19 says GOD is not a man that he should lie, neither is he a son of man that he should repent, hath he said it and shall he not fulfil it?

Isaiah 55:10-11 as it is written, For as the rain cometh down and the snow from heaven and returneth not thither but watereth the earth and make it bring forth and bud that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater; so shall my word be, that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

JESUS is coming soon.

Shalom my sister.

Incrizz:

Yes JESUS will return.

Mathew 24:

As clearly stated in

Scripture over any man.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Jeromejnr(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Incrizz:

Yes JESUS will return.

Mathew 24:

As clearly stated in

Scripture over any man.

I am glad someone here knows the scriptures.
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Incrizz(f): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jeromejnr:

I am glad someone here knows the scriptures.

GOD bless you.

There is a reason the demons are vehemently pushing the rapture-before-tribulation doctrine against clear Bible teaching.

My advice to all brethren is "Do not fear or be ashamed to stand alone for you are not alone; GOD is with you".
Imagine a world were everywhere believes that the antichrist is CHRIST and you are the only one saying that that man in the temple declaring himself to be GOD is not The CHRIST.
Imagine it for a moment.
They may make you feel like the odd one out at that time, don't let it deter you. You must hold fast your confidence unto the end.

Hebrews 3:12
12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Incrizz(f): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bella172:
Yes, you are very right about the great tribulation. But I tell you we are already in the time of the great tribulation, everything the LORD JESUS spoke about in Matthew 24 is already happening and I can tell you we are running towards the tail end of it. Rumors of wars, earthquakes, Nation rising against Nation etc

Numbers 23:19 says GOD is not a man that he should lie, neither is he a son of man that he should repent, hath he said it and shall he not fulfil it?

Isaiah 55:10-11 as it is written, For as the rain cometh down and the snow from heaven and returneth not thither but watereth the earth and make it bring forth and bud that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater; so shall my word be, that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

JESUS is coming soon.

Shalom my sister.

Yes there is tribulation going on in the world but there is one appointed to mark the end of time, kindly do not purposely mix up the two:

Mathew 24:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Incrizz(f): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nephilim:
it was men that wrote the scripture too not angels.

Moreover tribulations against Christians and the church is presently going on in different parts of the world, and the love of people are growing cold on a daily! you may feel safe where you are, but when the rapture occurs and the great tribulation begins, no more hiding place, nor safety for any Christian, that is you are either for Christ which will lead to death or for the Anti-Christ to collect the 666.

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
The Antichrist system key players.
1. The dragon(satan).
2. Beast arising from the sea(Antichrist).
3. False prophet on behalf of the antichrist.
It is an unholy trinity. All I know is that the Antichrist will come first, before JESUS.
. some people today can't even discern false spirits and teachers, I wonder how that day will be.
Not everything that is mysterious is holy.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by nzube25779: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Amen and Amenn! Thank you for sharing. May we be counted worthy to escape things that will happen on earth, Amen.@incrizz Oya com and read
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Nephilim: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Incrizz:

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Yes! And so is the revelation above inspired by God!

You only choose to believe what you want to believe, Jesus says "even if the dead be raised from the grave to warn them, they won't believe"

2 Likes

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by DarkWritings: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
1. Persecution - Tribulation (currently going on)

2. Rapture (very soon)

3. Great Tribulation - Anti-Christ World (7 years)

4. Second Coming of Christ (Destruction of the Anti-Christ World)

5. Millennium Reign of Christ (1000+years)

6. War of Armageddon (2 - 3 years)

7. New Heaven and New Earth (Forever in Eternity)

Make wise decisions, forever is too long to play with!

1 Like

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Telegram234(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
I received my order but not as a vision shaa.
I went to market to get some stuffs and i'mmediately everywhere began to darken like heavy rain.
Later we saw a shiny figure in the sky and behold it was an angel with a trumpet, blowing loud, the earth shakens and trembles. With a loud cry, more louder than a nuclear bomb, everyone was crying, I was also among them crying.
We were running up and down looking for our family members.
Thunder, lightening, hailstorm, and earthquakes.
Then I woke up with shock..

And thanking God dat it was a dream..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Bella172: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
My dear sister, all I have to say to you is JESUS is coming soon. Let us all stay alert at all times against the wiles of the devil and his temptations. Keep the flame for JESUS burning so we do not end up like the foolish virgins.

I have come on here to carry out the LORD'S order which is to share the end-time vision with everyone as much as possible and not engage in going to and fro arguing over what is clearly written in the scriptures.

Since the time I had that vision, there is hardly a week gone by without me seeing the word "RAPTURE" in my dream.

Does corona virus ring any bell with you? One single demon shut the whole world down!!

I'll love to share what the LORD revealed to me about the virus with you...
Sometime in January 2020, this was way before the breakout of the epidemic. I was having an afternoon nap and I saw this very dark creature walking on all fours on a fence, as I was staring at it, thinking what kind of creature is this? I saw the word "corona virus", then I saw a Chinese lady in the midst of people in what seemed to be like an airport pouring some gel-like substance onto people's hands.. Shortly afterwards, I saw myself in the astral space, looking unto the earth and it rotated roundly to where the map of Africa is, there was an old man with long wool-like beard standing beside the section of West Africa with a revolving gun , the type that was used in the matrix movie and others. Then this very dark massive shadow comes floating onto the earth and tries to penetrate West Africa but the handsome old man raises up the revolver and keeps shooting at the shadowy monster and it quickly reclines faraway. Then some minutes later, it reappears again and tries to see if there is any other way it can penetrate or if the old man who pretends not to see the demon's antics is distracted. Immediately, the shadow comes close to the continent of Africa, the old man shoots at it again with this silver light shooting out from the revolver and it scurries off again. This kept happening till I woke up and I was so terrified! I had to share it on my whatsapp page that we should be very prayerful about the virus. Lo and behold, few weeks after Corona virus broke out in the European countries.

It would be very disheartening for rapture to meet one unprepared, with one still waiting for "the great tribulation" which has commenced already.

Mark 4:23 as it is written, "If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Shalom.

Incrizz:

Yes there is tribulation going on in the world but there is one appointed to mark the end of time, kindly do not purposely mix up the two:

Mathew 24:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Bella172: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
I fear and tremble for that day. Calamity is an understatement! Forever in Heaven is too precious to lose all because of sin. The awesome part is that all JESUS is asking of us is to confess these sins before him and repent of them, ask him to wash one clean in his precious blood. (The most powerful weapon ever in the spirit realm which we Christians do not how to use as well as the fire of the Holy Spirit).

Repentance must be done with a contrite heart, after this we should ask the LORD JESUS to help us so we fall not back into that sin.

May the grace of GOD be with us all. ( Amen)

Telegram234:
I received my order but not as a vision shaa.
I went to market to get some stuffs and i'mmediately everywhere began to darken like heavy rain.
Later we saw a shiny figure in the sky and behold it was an angel with a trumpet, blowing loud, the earth shakens and trembles. With a loud cry, more louder than a nuclear bomb, everyone was crying, I was also among them crying.
We were running up and down looking for our family members.
Thunder, lightening, hailstorm, and earthquakes.
Then I woke up with shock..

And thanking God dat it was a dream..

2 Likes

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Bella172: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Amen! We shall all rapture with him on that in JESUS name.
Shalom.

nzube25779:
Amen and Amenn! Thank you for sharing. May we be counted worthy to escape things that will happen on earth, Amen.@incrizz Oya com and read
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Myself2(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Indeed the coming of the Lord is at hand. The signs are very clear and everywhere. Oh God my father, whatever would make me unrapturable at the appearing of my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, please deal with it now in the name of Jesus.
In your mercy O God, please help me to work out my salvation with h fear and trembling in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Myself2(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bella172:
I fear and tremble for that day. Calamity is an understatement! Forever in Heaven is too precious to lose all because of sin. The awesome part is that all JESUS is asking of us is to confess these sins before him and repent of them, ask him to wash one clean in his precious blood. (The most powerful weapon ever in the spirit realm which we Christians do not how to use as well as the fire of the Holy Spirit).

Repentance must be done with a contrite heart, after this we should ask the LORD JESUS to help us so we fall not back into that sin.

May the grace of GOD be with us all. ( Amen)

Thank you Lord for the blood of Jesus
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Bella172: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
I say amen for you and everyone of us all.

Shalom.

Myself2:
Indeed the coming of the Lord is at hand. The signs are very clear and everywhere. Oh God my father, whatever would make me unrapturable at the appearing of my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, please deal with it now in the name of Jesus.
In your mercy O God, please help me to work out my salvation with h fear and trembling in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
I also had rapture dream mid last year. Mothers looking for their children, there was pandemonion, people running up and down looking for others, people were taken to heaven kai. I was just observing in a corner. I will never miss to be raptured in Jeuss name.

I thankGod rapture comes before the great tribulation.
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by sonmvayina(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
[i]If you really want to escape hell fire, please do the following:

@

Are you in the hell/heaven review committee?
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Bella172: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hmm. It is well. May the LORD JESUS help us to be worthy of being raptured with him on that day. Amen.

Shalom.
Nuttella:
I also had rapture dream mid last year. Mothers looking for their children, there was pandemonion, people running up and down looking for others, people were taken to heaven kai. I was just observing in a corner. I will never miss to be raptured in Jeuss name.

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Paramountgift(f): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nuttella:

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Paramountgift(f): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Amen..sister
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Paramountgift(f): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
It is indeed a blessing that a platform of this nature has come to limelight in order to warn people of the world about Christ's imminent return.
I'll also leave a message for any oblivious person that comes by so they can be abreast with what is coming and how we can amend our ways in order to make rapture.

For you that does not believe in God, Jesus Christ or anything Christianity, always bear in mind that you did not create yourself, and that the body you live in will give away one day. When this happens, your soul will be required of you by your maker. What will you tell God about how you lived your life here on earth?

How would you feel if your creation goes against your will, do you ever stop to think about how God feels whenever you discard His commands and disregard His existence.

...For we are but sojourners here in earth..
The life we live on earth is only a fraction of eternity.

Romans 14:10; ..for we shall all stand before the Judgement Seat Of Christ..

The word escape means to break free from confinement or control. The context of this subject suggests a dangerous situation that needs to be fled from. It also an unpleasant and precarious situation that needs to be separated from.
The Bible is replete with clear warnings to mankind to flee from destruction. In the days preceding Noah, God saw that the afflictions of men were only evil continually and would have destroyed them without notification, bit the righteous and holy God would not do that rather. He decided to inform righteous Noah of his s intentions and used him to prepare the Ark to save his family and preserve all species of animals from the wrath of God and the destruction that was to be unleashed on that generation.
Gen 6:5-7
God eventually destroyed man and all living creatures that remained on earth. This is a salutary lessons to all the humans in this generation to repent of their evil deeds. The rain of Noah's dispensation that destroyed nearly every soul alive then, came suddenly on the people and they could not escape. The people were eating, drinking, marrying, making merriment and doing all sort of things as is being done today until the floods came and destroyed them.
Matt 24:38-39
God also revealed to Abraham of his intentions to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, to enable him intercede for the city. The result was the deliverance of Lot and his family from the great inferno.
Gen 19:17
If God did not spare the generation of No ah and the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their sins, please note that he will not spare this generation, including sinners, no matter the excuses.
2 pet 2:5-9
Nearly all the adult Israelites that left Egypt by the Lord's mighty hand could not enter the promise Land because of sin and rebellion against God.
Sin in man makes sacrifices abominable and unacceptable to God. Sin in man makes him a willing companion of unquenchable fire of hell. In all dispensations, those who sinned against God without genuine repentance recieved their doses of varying degree of punishment.
Heb 10: 28-29
Jesus died to save man from the unbearable and sore judgement and the accompanying interminable suffering that will be the lot of billions of people. Yet, man has shunned this great work of grace and has chosen to bear the consequences instead.
Dear friends, it must be clearly stated that more than 95% of adults what are dying today end up in hell fire because of one sin or the other.
Be rest assured that if you shun the instruction of the Lord which says, 'strive to enter in at the strait gate', you can never say no to the command of the devil in hell(with great torments and pain), whose interest you serve as an unrepentant sinner on earth.

We must therefore be courageous to cut off those things that lead us to condemnation in hell fire, no matter how dear they may appear to us materially, physically and spiritually. Let no one be deceived, unquenchable fire with worms that can never die, awaits all sinners.
If you do need to wish to face eternal suffering in hell fire, please ensure that you escape from the following; adultery, fornication, worldliness, unforgiving spirit, anger, malice, strife, bitterness, fear, envy, list, pornography, lying tongue, deceit, fraud, extortion, covetousness, pride, wickedness, ungodly dressing such as tight fitting and skimpy dresses, body exposing dresses, perming of the hair, dying of the hair, wearing of attachments and unnatural hair/extensions. In summary, anything that's not your hair, or changes the natural state of your hair.
For validation, check this scriptures: Rom 1:28-32, Gal 5:19-21, Zephaniah 1:8.
Along with this, you must desist from painting the body, nails, toes lips, tattoos, bleaching the skin, wearing extra lashes, etc. For validation, see:
Prov 7:10, Jeremiah 4:30.
No one knows his or her time, if you want to escape the damnation of your soul in hell fire, please ensure you put off all adornments ( earrings, necklaces, Leg/hand chains, Bangles, beads, etc) For validation, see:
Deut 7:25-26, Isaiah 3:18-23, Zeph 1:18, Zeph 1:8
You may want to argue about this, but this is not the time to win any argument. It is a time to wait on the Lord and hear him speak to you.
All those who wrestle scriptures to justify their lustful desires do so to their destruction. The exhaustive list applies to both men and women. Husband's tell your wives and wives do suit.
We must all note that we have a creator, 'God Almighty'. We are not our own, we all have destinies to fulfill on earth in line with God's will. It is not the will of God that any man should perish. If you have doubts, pray earnestly and seek the face of God to reveal to you, and He will.
There is a general new trend of wordiness in the church today. People can wear anything (including sensitive parts exposing clothes), drink anything (including strong drinks), dance to any tune of music, allow choreography, immoral dances and different forms of unholy amusement on the pulpit. Yet, the Ministers of the gospel do not see anything wrong in them.

People tatoo their bodies, get funny and demonic haircuts, women wear trousers and seductive tights and yet the churches as well as their Ministers are very comfortable with them. All that matters is the prosperity of the people and the increased number of excited unrepentant sinners for the gain of the ministers.
Please note that hell fire awaits you if you fall into the above indicated sins, whether as a member or as a minister that allows them in your church.
If you are in a ministry where salvation, sanctification and Holiness if individual members and the entire church is not emphasized, then you are an unprofitable servant already on a dark tunnel to hell fire. Matt 25:30
Fortunately, there is a way out. As long as you are alive, it is never too late to amend your ways.

Escape for your life by leaving that ungodly and antichrist church and look for a place where righteous living, inward and outward purity is emphasized continuously.
If you continue to attend that gathering where you do not need to repent despite your sins, you are willingly sinning against God, and the result is judgement without mercy (hell fire).
Heb 10:36-27

If you really want to escape hell fire, please do the following:
1. Acknowledge that you are a sinner and that you cannot save yourself by yourself (pslm 32:5;51:1-5, Rom 3:23)

2. Identify your sins and confess them to God in repentance asking him to forgive you (Rom 10:9, James 5:16, 1John 1:9)

3. Repent of all your sins asking God for the grace to be holy (Ezek 14:6, Acts 2:38;3:19, Acts 8:22;17:30)

4. Determine not to go back to your sins (Dan 1:8, Phil 3:7-8, Rom 6:1-6)

5. Look for a Bible believing and Holiness preaching Church where biblical truths are preached without compromise (Acts 20:20, 26-27, 31-32, Rev 3:7-10)

6. Seperate from the world and worldliness for your spiritual development (2 Cor 6:14-18: Rev 18:4-5)
Thank you!

Feel free to ruminate over the message consecutively..it will profit your soul. Also share to your friends, family and colleagues. Our lives here in earth are 70- 100 if your strength can take you. But life after death is forever..eternity...

where will you spend yours?
Heaven or hell? No riches here on earth or city can be compared to the beauty of heaven, and no suffering here on earth can be compared to the pain and anguish of hell.
Make your choice now...Jesus or Satan!
It's a two way thing, there's no neutral ground.

I hope and pray that you will make the right choice..
Some years back, I would have spat at anyone that brought this kind of message my way, until I got a personal convinction from Jesus Christ Himself.
I also urge you brethren to pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. There's nothing more valuable than a exclusive walk with God.
Thanks again.

Pls brethren, let's make it a habit to always pray for mercy and ask Him to wash us with the blood of Jesus. Do this every moment and put off the aforementioned.
God bless!

1 Like

Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Bella172: 7:07am On Jan 23, 2021
Thank you sister for the post on here. You brought the message about salvation to light in its purest form. I was ruminating in my heart to talk on the very craftily created sin called " Makeup" in my next post, which I still will. May GOD Almighty be with us all in JESUS name. Amen.
Shalom.
quoteee author=Paramountgift post=98232210]It is indeed a blessing that a platform of this nature has come to limelight in order to warn people of the world about Christ's imminent return.
I'll also leave a message for any oblivious person that comes by so they can be abreast with what is coming and how we can amend our ways in order to make rapture.

For you that does not believe in God, Jesus Christ or anything Christianity, always bear in mind that you did not create yourself, and that the body you live in will give away one day. When this happens, your soul will be required of you by your maker. What will you tell God about how you lived your life here on earth?

How would you feel if your creation goes against your will, do you ever stop to think about how God feels whenever you discard His commands and disregard His existence.

...For we are but sojourners here in earth..
The life we live on earth is only a fraction of eternity.

Romans 14:10; ..for we shall all stand before the Judgement Seat Of Christ..

The word escape means to break free from confinement or control. The context of this subject suggests a dangerous situation that needs to be fled from. It also an unpleasant and precarious situation that needs to be separated from.
The Bible is replete with clear warnings to mankind to flee from destruction. In the days preceding Noah, God saw that the afflictions of men were only evil continually and would have destroyed them without notification, bit the righteous and holy God would not do that rather. He decided to inform righteous Noah of his s intentions and used him to prepare the Ark to save his family and preserve all species of animals from the wrath of God and the destruction that was to be unleashed on that generation.
Gen 6:5-7
God eventually destroyed man and all living creatures that remained on earth. This is a salutary lessons to all the humans in this generation to repent of their evil deeds. The rain of Noah's dispensation that destroyed nearly every soul alive then, came suddenly on the people and they could not escape. The people were eating, drinking, marrying, making merriment and doing all sort of things as is being done today until the floods came and destroyed them.
Matt 24:38-39
God also revealed to Abraham of his intentions to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, to enable him intercede for the city. The result was the deliverance of Lot and his family from the great inferno.
Gen 19:17
If God did not spare the generation of No ah and the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their sins, please note that he will not spare this generation, including sinners, no matter the excuses.
2 pet 2:5-9
Nearly all the adult Israelites that left Egypt by the Lord's mighty hand could not enter the promise Land because of sin and rebellion against God.
Sin in man makes sacrifices abominable and unacceptable to God. Sin in man makes him a willing companion of unquenchable fire of hell. In all dispensations, those who sinned against God without genuine repentance recieved their doses of varying degree of punishment.
Heb 10: 28-29
Jesus died to save man from the unbearable and sore judgement and the accompanying interminable suffering that will be the lot of billions of people. Yet, man has shunned this great work of grace and has chosen to bear the consequences instead.
Dear friends, it must be clearly stated that more than 95% of adults what are dying today end up in hell fire because of one sin or the other.
Be rest assured that if you shun the instruction of the Lord which says, 'strive to enter in at the strait gate', you can never say no to the command of the devil in hell(with great torments and pain), whose interest you serve as an unrepentant sinner on earth.

We must therefore be courageous to cut off those things that lead us to condemnation in hell fire, no matter how dear they may appear to us materially, physically and spiritually. Let no one be deceived, unquenchable fire with worms that can never die, awaits all sinners.
If you do need to wish to face eternal suffering in hell fire, please ensure that you escape from the following; adultery, fornication, worldliness, unforgiving spirit, anger, malice, strife, bitterness, fear, envy, list, pornography, lying tongue, deceit, fraud, extortion, covetousness, pride, wickedness, ungodly dressing such as tight fitting and skimpy dresses, body exposing dresses, perming of the hair, dying of the hair, wearing of attachments and unnatural hair/extensions. In summary, anything that's not your hair, or changes the natural state of your hair.
For validation, check this scriptures: Rom 1:28-32, Gal 5:19-21, Zephaniah 1:8.
Along with this, you must desist from painting the body, nails, toes lips, tattoos, bleaching the skin, wearing extra lashes, etc. For validation, see:
Prov 7:10, Jeremiah 4:30.
No one knows his or her time, if you want to escape the damnation of your soul in hell fire, please ensure you put off all adornments ( earrings, necklaces, Leg/hand chains, Bangles, beads, etc) For validation, see:
Deut 7:25-26, Isaiah 3:18-23, Zeph 1:18, Zeph 1:8
You may want to argue about this, but this is not the time to win any argument. It is a time to wait on the Lord and hear him speak to you.
All those who wrestle scriptures to justify their lustful desires do so to their destruction. The exhaustive list applies to both men and women. Husband's tell your wives and wives do suit.
We must all note that we have a creator, 'God Almighty'. We are not our own, we all have destinies to fulfill on earth in line with God's will. It is not the will of God that any man should perish. If you have doubts, pray earnestly and seek the face of God to reveal to you, and He will.
There is a general new trend of wordiness in the church today. People can wear anything (including sensitive parts exposing clothes), drink anything (including strong drinks), dance to any tune of music, allow choreography, immoral dances and different forms of unholy amusement on the pulpit. Yet, the Ministers of the gospel do not see anything wrong in them.

People tatoo their bodies, get funny and demonic haircuts, women wear trousers and seductive tights and yet the churches as well as their Ministers are very comfortable with them. All that matters is the prosperity of the people and the increased number of excited unrepentant sinners for the gain of the ministers.
Please note that hell fire awaits you if you fall into the above indicated sins, whether as a member or as a minister that allows them in your church.
If you are in a ministry where salvation, sanctification and Holiness if individual members and the entire church is not emphasized, then you are an unprofitable servant already on a dark tunnel to hell fire. Matt 25:30
Fortunately, there is a way out. As long as you are alive, it is never too late to amend your ways.

Escape for your life by leaving that ungodly and antichrist church and look for a place where righteous living, inward and outward purity is emphasized continuously.
If you continue to attend that gathering where you do not need to repent despite your sins, you are willingly sinning against God, and the result is judgement without mercy (hell fire).
Heb 10:36-27

If you really want to escape hell fire, please do the following:
1. Acknowledge that you are a sinner and that you cannot save yourself by yourself (pslm 32:5;51:1-5, Rom 3:23)

2. Identify your sins and confess them to God in repentance asking him to forgive you (Rom 10:9, James 5:16, 1John 1:9)

3. Repent of all your sins asking God for the grace to be holy (Ezek 14:6, Acts 2:38;3:19, Acts 8:22;17:30)

4. Determine not to go back to your sins (Dan 1:8, Phil 3:7-8, Rom 6:1-6)

5. Look for a Bible believing and Holiness preaching Church where biblical truths are preached without compromise (Acts 20:20, 26-27, 31-32, Rev 3:7-10)

6. Seperate from the world and worldliness for your spiritual development (2 Cor 6:14-18: Rev 18:4-5)
Thank you!

Feel free to ruminate over the message consecutively..it will profit your soul. Also share to your friends, family and colleagues. Our lives here in earth are 70- 100 if your strength can take you. But life after death is forever..eternity...

where will you spend yours?
Heaven or hell? No riches here on earth or city can be compared to the beauty of heaven, and no suffering here on earth can be compared to the pain and anguish of hell.
Make your choice now...Jesus or Satan!
It's a two way thing, there's no neutral ground.

I hope and pray that you will make the right choice..
Some years back, I would have spat at anyone that brought this kind of message my way, until I got a personal convinction from Jesus Christ Himself.
I also urge you brethren to pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. There's nothing more valuable than a exclusive walk with God.
Thanks again.

Pls brethren, let's make it a habit to always pray for mercy and ask Him to wash us with the blood of Jesus. Do this every moment and put off the aforementioned.
God bless![/quote]
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by bobestman(m): 2:44am On Jan 24, 2021
Incrizz:

Yes JESUS will return.

Mathew 24:

As clearly stated in

Scripture over any man.

You really tried.
Koran was written in Arabic which the Bible or Torah was written in Hebrew and Greek but Hebrew the main language there. Now for you to understand the scriptures you need to read it on the original language it was written. The King James Bible you read and others had been transliterated many times and your enemies have removed the true names and how things happened exactly. If you read the true Hebrew text, the word Rapture in your Kjv Bible and others have different meaning with the one in the original text. Which is right then The way you see it is different from the way a muslim will see it(yea, there are spiritual muslim just like you Christians) and also the way I see it(Am not a churchian and don't use the name Jesus cos I know what it was corrupted from yet I have seen many of these you guys saw and I am spiritual too)

RApture is the coming out of RA. RA is in all your biblical names but your enemies removed it and
put Jesus for you. RA is in Raphael, Rahab, MaRAnata, RApha, Raphew etc even in your African names. He is the light of the creator to the world, the Sun or Son of the Creator. Many don't know him. The one you all call Jesus is an imposter imitating him pending till the time he will be revealed. The Bible says the devil will decieve the whole world

Every one must be here on Earth to face the tribulation. You will all be here and see the fire burning down things and ppl but if you are spiritual you will never be hurt. I have seen it three times and I was there. What will happen is that you will be sealed with a mark from above so nothing can hurt you. In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses everything will be established. You see the sealing in the book of Revelation. In the Old testament, an angel was told to place a mark on ppl before destroying an evil nation. In Egypt, the Children of IsiOraEle were told use the blood of animal as a seal so the angel of death won't hurt them. With this 3 points as witnesses I have proofed to you that you all will be present here why the fire burns the world. Moreso when you hear one is taken and the other left, those taken were the ones killed by the fire falling from heaven. Those left behind are the ones to be saved. The Son of Manu said it is those who endure till the end of the troubles that will saved. Those who will ancend are already chosen since creation and some are still in their grave whole some are here via Incarnation waiting for this time. I tell you all or many heavenly beings are here via Incarnation preparing for the war to come. Your enemies which are the pinks will kill many in Africa. They will come to Africa with sophisticated weapons when the time comes and many will die cos we have nothing to fight them. Then will arise powerful spiritual men and women with power of the most high and with the Son of Manu(a black man not your Jesus to save Africa). Your holy land is in West Africa where all who are saved will run to see Isaiah 11 and 60. Someone here said he saw an angel protecting Africa and West Africa. That's true.

Why are many of you not seeing the real thing....the gathering of the children back to their land in West Africa where they were all stolen from into the 4 corners of the world? Or you think what you read in Isaiah 11 and 60 on the gathering of all the children when the ensign is lifted are lies?? All Prophets in the scriptures affirmed it.

The fallen away is talking about the fall of all religion including your churches. Watch out all churches will soon be closed down. The man of sin is the one many of you have been calling ignorantly. You all will understand when your religions become one. You all will witness the son of Manu, RA lift up the ensign and attacked and killed but He won't die and but appear so just like the witnesses in Revelation. Anyone who try to touch him will fall down and die and then you all will see him lifted before the destruction starts.

All you guys see are true but many of them never happened that way. This is why I say you should read the scriptures in the original texts first. May the Most High God sharpen your visions.
Re: Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! by Bella172: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Eternity in Heaven is the most precious thing to have and too costly to lose because of sin. The devil is working with his demons tirelessly because he knows he has a very short time and I can tell you these 3 demons; (mammon, the demon behind the love of money, the demon of lust and sexual perversion as well as the demon behind makeup (jezebel) are working excellently for him and are bringing people to him like the sands of the sea. The day the LORD showed me the net with which he's using to drag people to hell, it looks like a fishnet with hundreds of thousands of people in it and he was dragging them all into this dark place on this huge landmass. Whereas the path leading to salvation/heaven is so tiny, which would cannot even contain two people walking side by side. I saw grass, pebbles, weeds overgrown on the footpath, it was so obvious it had been long someone walked that path which leads to a very small pole-like bridge with only a rope support to it. I remember I was very scared on the bridge, I couldn't even walk on it, I had to wrap myself round it, closed my eyes and slid myself along it with my feet and hands but I kept hearing a voice saying " Don't be afraid, I am with you. Don't look down, don't look back..." Below the bridge was something like a valley full of deadly things, to fall off that bridge would most likely mean death. As I slid myself almost to the end, a big white hand took me and pulled me safely off the bridge.

The road to heaven is very lonely with nothing shiny or glittering but the end of it is full of rewards you cant even comprehend.

May the ALMIGHTY help us all as we continue in this journey called life. We need to keep praying, asking for forgiveness of any form of sin daily even if we feel we haven't committed any sin. One never knows!
P.S: In my dream early this morning, I saw an angel in golden light blow the trumpet in his hands and satan was so scared, he covered his ears with his disgusting hands and gave out a loud scream..

Guess what that's pointing to?

Shalom.

DarkWritings:
1. Persecution - Tribulation (currently going on)

2. Rapture (very soon)

3. Great Tribulation - Anti-Christ World (7 years)

4. Second Coming of Christ (Destruction of the Anti-Christ World)

5. Millennium Reign of Christ (1000+years)

6. War of Armageddon (2 - 3 years)

7. New Heaven and New Earth (Forever in Eternity)

Make wise decisions, forever is too long to play with!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor W.F KUMUYI Audio Messages Mp3 Download. See Powerful Thing Know About Him / What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion / What Is The Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 230
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.