Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno (39225 Views)

ISWAP Terrorists Execute 3 Nigerians On Live Camera In Adamawa / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by lordatkinson07(m): 3:07am On Jan 17, 2021
It is obvious you are very stupid. If not, you won't come here and be ranting.

Your life, your generation and that of your unborn children is being mismanaged by these old fools. All you could come out to say is this gibberish. I'm sorry for your life.

If you are an expert or you are being schooled on warfare, you will understand the danger behind the DHQ's comment and the attack that happened thereafter cum to the life and properties of the people.

Meanwhile, it would be better you overlook rather than attack anyone base in his/her comment.
Get sense small man!

Nfora:

You idiots should stop this trash.

What is wrong in claiming partial victory against terrorists,whilst the war goes on??

Bad news seem to be your tonic of excitement.

Partial claim of victory is a psychological weapon in war fare.

Even in the ordinary game of draft,each player has his own way of psychologically claiming superiority until the game is finally decided.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Chevronstaff: 3:24am On Jan 17, 2021
A whole military base captured?
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by nyiamfrank: 5:53am On Jan 17, 2021
Terrorists overruns a military base and you call it clash? That is war!
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by nyiamfrank: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2021
WINNERMENTALITY:
fake news, this is contrary to what we heard yesterday
why do you think that what you hear first is the correct thing
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by oluwaahmed: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2021
StacyO:

I don't care who typed it.
That comment goes to you,oluwaahmed and any other nitwit on this thread.

I don't owe you no reply no more.

U be small pikin with no sense. Enter romantic section make u find boyfriend wey go keep you busy
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by samwillyco1(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2021
Army told us that Boko Haram boys can't attack anybody again.

grin grin gringrin Infact this news is fake
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by olaayodele(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://guardian.ng/news/jihadists-seize-military-base-in-northeast-nigeria/

This is a fake news.Our military might is stronger than those of the terrorists.
We shouldn't be part of the people circulating this kind of fake news.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
oluwaahmed:

U be small pikin with no sense. Enter romantic section make u find boyfriend wey go keep you busy
Lol
An adult that doesn't know when to discuss what and what to discuss, is that one adult??

That comment was written specially for @Kaba kaa

I don't know why you mentioned me with an ipob issue so,you had to get the written message.

Next time,try to discuss what's on board.

Not my fault.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno by mfm04622: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2021
donteddy:

My elder bro is there abeg. I need good info plz. Cos am worried

I hope your brother is fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.