Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

' This Is Why You Should Fear Friendships' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ' This Is Why You Should Fear Friendships' (482 Views)

Japa: Impact On Friendships & Family / Are Opposite-sex Friendships Okay In Marriage? / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

' This Is Why You Should Fear Friendships' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
This thread says it all https://www.nairaland.com/6366844/end-friendship-before-it-ends

Sometimes people think they need friends to relate with but most times what we get are opportunists who are looking for the next vulnerable part of you to suck you from.

They act like they want to know whats bothering you but deep down they just want to know what your life looks like and do absolutely nothing about it.

Can you guys relate?
Pls read thread above
Re: ' This Is Why You Should Fear Friendships' by chatinent: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Many people search for friends rather than true friends.

A true friend shares your spiritual priorities.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ' This Is Why You Should Fear Friendships' by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Hmm. I can relate, and I regret sharing my ideas to people who do nothing with it.

(1) (Reply)

Muscle Chairs And Dining Set For Sale In Ilorin / Top 7 Children Clothing Wholesale Websites In The USA / 17-year-old Girl Drowns In Well In Llorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.