Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,921 members, 7,945,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Can A Lady( Age 23-26) Live Alone - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can A Lady( Age 23-26) Live Alone (569 Views)

One Night With A Billionaire Episode 1-26 Completed Story. / GOOD GUY AT 23 / Ferocious (Chapter 23 - 26) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady( Age 23-26) Live Alone by Foodieblog(f): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Some time ago, I did a research and this question was asked.
Can a lady who is between the age bracket of 23-26 live alone and still pay her bills?
Your suggestions are also needed.

I think living alone is exciting and can be very adventurous. Anybody is permitted to live alone, as long as you are matured enough to handle it.

Different people have different intentions why they want to live alone. It could be because they want their privacy or maybe because their friends are living alone and they feel they want to do same.

Most times, living alone can provide calm and composed energy to a person, which in turn propels a healthy life.

In some developed countries, when a child turns 18, he/she is allowed to rent an apartment and foot her bills because, there's always a government allowance to her citizens.

In African, the concept about ladies living alone is limited because most people feel when a lady chooses to live alone, she's up to something.

They would say, once a lady is not living with her parents, it means she is living with a man-factor or she's living a way-ward life.

This belief should have been stopped by now but, it's still in existence even amongst Nigerians.

Some ladies will use marriage to run away from their homes because they feel their parents caged them, by not letting them express themselves.

Though I don't see any reason why a lady shouldn't live alone in as much that, she is well disciplined.

A lady that stays alone, develops a greater sense of autonomy over time which creates opportunities for her to pursue her passion, interest and also do the work she cares about.

Some ladies I interviewed, once said that the reason why they decided to live alone is because, they love their privacy and that they also want to explore (meet people and get connected with the society at large), build their capacity as a woman, be independent (not liabilities to their family) and still be descent.

There are so many high ranked women who are successful in our society, who lived alone before they got married.

A lady who finishes her education and other academic activities before she clocks 26-years, should be allowed to explore and live happily before marriage.

I know that, due to insecurities in the country, ladies are not allowed or advised to........
https://glozima..com/2020/11/can-lady-age-23-26-live-alone.html?m=1

Re: Can A Lady( Age 23-26) Live Alone by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Before Nko

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady( Age 23-26) Live Alone by heniford2: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
yes i can even leave with you

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady( Age 23-26) Live Alone by meobizy(f): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
No. Independence for a woman should start once she clocks 80 years of age. Anything before then means living under her parents’ roof irrespective of her marital status.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Has The Ebook For The Novel “the School Days Of Edore” / WHAT_I_SAW_LAST_NIGHT_BEEN _31/08/2021_# / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.