Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,089 members, 7,906,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Is It Advisable To Take Loan From These Loan Apps? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Take Loan From These Loan Apps? (479 Views)

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Take Loan From These Loan Apps? by Thecreatorx: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Hello,
Please I'm planning to take a loan tomorrow to pay for a project urgently. I have some uncleared funds on Fiverr which will stay till month end, and the deadline would have passed for my project so I really need to take this loan.
I'm planning 15k to be paid in a month (2 weeks basically).

I wanna use Getcarbon.co
Is it advisable please?

Re: Is It Advisable To Take Loan From These Loan Apps? by Sundrus: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2021
Oga dey very careful oh... Some of them na thief. Them dey get access to ur account. Them go dey act like monitoring spirits. I no advice anyone to try such nonsense; but if u choose to experience am first hand go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Take Loan From These Loan Apps? by Joevics(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2021
Use carbon. I've been using them for months
. It's even a microfinance bank now.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Take Loan From These Loan Apps? by LMS1(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2021
it is advisable to get audio loan from them.BTW haven't loan before.
Re: Is It Advisable To Take Loan From These Loan Apps? by FIDELITY24(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2021
If carbon paylater can give u the 15k you seek, go with yhem, they are the best when it comes to loan. I have use them on several occasions not those ones that will start threatening you if you miss a payment. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Take Loan From These Loan Apps? by Whois(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Go ahead
Re: Is It Advisable To Take Loan From These Loan Apps? by Great100000: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
FIDELITY24:
If carbon paylater can give u the 15k you seek, go with yhem, they are the best when it comes to loan. I have use them on several occasions not those ones that will start threatening you if you miss a payment. Good luck!
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank: Is Anyone Experiencing Network Issue / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops Further To 17.75% In June 2021 – NBS / How Can One Start Up A Tech Business Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.