Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,945 members, 7,927,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Are You Gambling? Is This The Cause? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Gambling? Is This The Cause? (1530 Views)

Betting And Gambling Is Demonic And Suicidal / Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Gambling? Is This The Cause? by iLegendd(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Casan0va:
Gambling is an illusion.

The more you look, the less you see.
Started in 2014 when my friend lured me to Winners Golden Bet shop.

Started with 100 naira, months later, 200, 500, 1k, 2k, etc.
I've played all these years, I've won more than 500k during one spell, lost it all under a month.

It's a big illusion. Whether you win or lose, you'll still play again and there's where the house always wins.
You lose, you play again to "recover", and you end up losing more.

It's a bloody illusion.

100% truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Gambling? Is This The Cause? by iLegendd(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Movich17:
I want it to be a viable means of income.. I have seen close friends quit and I'm thinking of it, I have decided if I don't see any positive this year then...

The earlier, the better.
Re: Why Are You Gambling? Is This The Cause? by NorthernSerene(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Always losing? That means you have money to be able to play in the first place.

Hmm! Have money? No oo just hustling things then after that I'll select games and stake like #100, the highest I can stake is #200 and I play only once in a week sometimes twice in a week. The highest amount I ever won is 6k and it happened only once since I started gambling.
Re: Why Are You Gambling? Is This The Cause? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
iLegendd:
So, why are you gambling?

Is it

1. Lack of money and you want to blow through it?
2. Too much money and you want to waste some?
3. Combination of 1 & 2?
4. Depression and keeping yourself busy?
5. Saw others winning, so you decided to try and now you're addicted?
6. It's better than stealing, so that's why you do it?

Do you want to quit or are you enjoying it?

Since you started, is your loss more than your wins or vice versa and how do you feel about it?

shut up for fvck sake tongue
Re: Why Are You Gambling? Is This The Cause? by Movich17(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
iLegendd:

The earlier, the better.
ur barking up the wrong tree bro. Just move on..
Re: Why Are You Gambling? Is This The Cause? by iLegendd(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2021
Movich17:
ur barking up the wrong tree bro. Just move on..

Okay
Re: Why Are You Gambling? Is This The Cause? by Theboy21: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Why Are You Gambling? Is This The Cause? by NorthernSerene(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Always losing? That means you have money to be able to play in the first place.
Good evening boss, I cannot just sleep.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should NEVER Kiss Another Man's Girl In The MOUTH!! / The Street Ain't Smiling, Be Strong And You Will Make It Big! / Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.