Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,365 members, 7,888,177 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Photo Of Omawumi's Family As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Omawumi's Family As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (1491 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Omawumi's Family As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Brika: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2021
Nigerian singer, Omawumi has penned down a heartfelt birthday message to her husband Tosin Yusuf who turned a year older today January 17, Igbere TV reports.

The singer who took to Instagram to celebrate her husband, described him as her "boyfriend, Baby daddy and gossip mate".

Omawumi revealed that he is a great dad to their kids and also expressed happiness that he is in their lives.

She wrote;
“Happy Birthday to my Boyfriend, Baby daddy and Husband... We are so blessed to have you in our lives, you are an amazing dad to our kids and you come be my number 1 aproko partner join

“God bless you for me, God will move you from glory to glory, grant you long life, good health, peace and happiness...Amen! And trust that I will be here to frustrate the Sh*t out of you forever!!! I love you Tosbabe aka Baba Kamillah.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKI4zdJl8tm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omawumi's Family As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by ruthina22: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Happy birthday to him
Re: Photo Of Omawumi's Family As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Oluromantic: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Happy returns
Re: Photo Of Omawumi's Family As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by cassidy1996(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
beautiful people
Re: Photo Of Omawumi's Family As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Tall and chubby. My spec

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omawumi's Family As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) / A Friend Said I Look Very Much Like Wizkid - Nigerian Socialite, Gyt Reveals / I Can Count 10 Woman That Odunlade Adekola Slept Within Nollywood – Esabod Revea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.