Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,863 members, 7,949,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (238008 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (610) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...Without love for truth and justice , no universal wisdom shall come ur way ,
...love for truth aren't built at middle or old age , but from green stages,

listen my dear no one was born with wisdom, those excruciating experiences that didn't kill is what builds ur brain ,
Mind u knowledge isn't wisdom , we have 2million universal knowledge's which academics , sports etc are part of , BUT WISDOM IS WISDOM , A WISE MAN WILL TELL U SIN IS A FOOL'S WORD AND ANOTHER WILL REPEAT SAME

Vivian, kindly stop deceiving yourself, lookyzy and everyone else.
If you really know about justice, truth and wisdom what are you doing installed as the head of a lesbian cult group in Port Harcourt?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Husbandsnatcha5:

Vivian, kindly stop deceiving yourself, lookyzy and everyone else.
If you really know about justice, truth and wisdom what are you doing installed as the head of a lesbian cult group in Port Harcourt?

So you know about ladies forever? Very big cult. All women.

Lol, some of them even run fake churches i hear.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Delete childish comments by reporting n clicking 1 or 2
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2021
SisterFire:

Oh, does it really work?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Useless Ode

cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...I know her well in Dubai , but she isn't my friend ...

You know what ?when u bcom a senior pastor then u shall know that " nothing is as sweet like having 2rounds of sex with a lady who just danced like David danced , in the holy sanctuary , truly I tell u my naughty friend it helps prepare a G.O or senior pastor for a good evening cool crusade

Mind you holy brother freespirited that a pastor can pay 200k for a nite sex with that Born again amaka LA hot who just finished speaking in tongues ,

O yes the country is hard for women but if u freespirited is a woman , listen to make a huge cash from a Sanctuary fvck with a pastor! tell him u are married and if u can speak in tongues oh my god u must be a millionaire by next month for just 7rounds of sex over the months ,
Forget about the Ghanaian prostitute , when u be a pastor then u shall know y married women's vagina tastes delicious than unmarried ones , or vaginas of prayer warriors scents like vanilla

Well, not every woman is like you. You see, some of us prefer to earn an honest living on our feet, using our hands instead of on our backs .

Your hatred for all things moral and godly is appalling, but not surprising.

You have a nice day my daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2021
Jesus, the Rock of Ages, is Lord in heaven and on earth.

There is nothing all the forces of evil from Hell and beyond can do about that with this here small tread on Nairaland. grin

Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
let me hide myself in thee;
let the water and the blood,
from thy wounded side which flowed,
be of sin the double cure;
save from wrath and make me pure.

Not the labors of my hands
can fulfill thy law's demands;
could my zeal no respite know,
could my tears forever flow,
all for sin could not atone;
thou must save, and thou alone.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2021
LadiesForever:

Well, not every woman is like you. You see, some of us prefer to earn an honest living on our feet, using our hands instead of on our backs with our legs wide open.

Your hatred for all things moral and godly is appalling, but not surprising.

You have a nice day my daughter.

My sister, you are on point.

I've seen a lot of things in this life but a proud prostitute is a new one. With all her acclaimed wisdom she couldn't find better work to do and here she is boasting about it without an iota of shame. And she's a mother too!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...What is deep about bible ?
Oh I see , ...is it lies that earth is 7500years old or that a dunce created the sun which he once said that revolves round the earth , answer me ?

I see ! ... angry or is it the lies and abominable insults on my mum by the aggrieved and pain tout who lose to a sweet looking Amun, u read his lies on revelation n shake in ur beds ,

Is it the great lies that Armageddon shall be fought in future when Armageddon wars destroyed ⅓ of the pre-Cenozoic civilizations,

I see ...is it those stolen wisdom from those who hated feærlakirinhscu aka Jesus , book of plagiarism indeed,
In my culcûlæi I didn't steal a dime but the universal wisdom which I love so much ...tanks to my red dad ,

Book owned n written by a Hypocritous homosexual and his blood sucking romans, which critises sin ,
give me a break...

U dull N CURSED fools will defend him that " HE DOESNT WANT HUMANS TO SIN THATS Y WE AV BIBLE ,
we can see how bible reading headquarter of the world called nigeria isn't sinning as they live in paradise than irreligious Germany ?
...Na na na don't blame Moslems cos Christ is the second in command after Allah , don't mention wisdom when u talk of bible again ! OK
If only u know that ur bible is the worst book ever written , just a book better than Koran ... Don't let them fool u
My lady! choose your words carefully, when you want to educate people, it helps to open up. The way you throw words like; cursed, foolish, tiny etc, will automatically make people defensive (bottled up). That being said....
We move to the main content. What I meant is that not everything in Bible is rubbish as you make people to believe. There are historical facts, symbols and numbers which are universal ( though some esoteric). These things are in other religions as well as esoteric science.
Personally, I believe the greatest Bible is man( understanding enormous energy called MAN)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...Lolz... cheesy
Bible and religion has made you think daughters are spiritual , they have technologies like u do _maybe 4000AD technologies, they live on middle earth ,you live on outer earth ...
Now answer me this question to help solve many confusions rocking u 6fts
In a compound mike lives in a duplex and Segun lives under the tree within the compound,
Who do you think lives better life? Segun or mike ,
Remember segun and mike has different advantages,...
Coming to those u 6fts call mermaids , they avoid you humans like I say before ,
They only come for the exceptional ones ie the gifted humans to help solve their many problems , ... When they come for yakubu the gifted hand he will get convulsed if he happens to be a church goer ,with a rusty caged abilities , but if he happens to be one of us u, me , vanessa or otem ...he /she will be gods amongst u 6ft with no time ...

Trust me daughters has nothing to gain from u except for some great lovers of nature like dazzlingd , ahasco ,iluv etc ...who can give their lives to navigate the universe , they have thousand n one need for u ...for those who thinks mermaids needs ur tiny dicks shame on u n ur beliefs , their reproductory organs are 100times advanced than urs ,

Ask ur question , I don't judge actions but intentions I am not like those u see outside ur vincinities , I am hear for you my dear > REMEMBER MERMAIDS ARE BEINGS OF PHYSICAL REALMS WHO LIVE IN MIDDLE EARTH , U LIVE IN 2021AD THEY LIVE IN UR 4021AD
NOTE: YOU HUMANS KNEW JUST 5% OF UR EARTH AS U LIVE OUTSIDE EARTH
KISSES kiss

My lady, are you Aquarius? Hope you don't mind me asking.
Coming to your questions about living abode. For me it's just perspective. what is really important is harnessing what is within and living in harmony with nature
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...I know her well in Dubai , but she isn't my friend ...

You know what ?when u bcom a senior pastor then u shall know that " nothing is as sweet like having 2rounds of sex with a lady who just danced like David danced , in the holy sanctuary , truly I tell u my naughty friend it helps prepare a G.O or senior pastor for a good evening cool crusade

Mind you holy brother freespirited that a pastor can pay 200k for a nite sex with that Born again amaka LA hot who just finished speaking in tongues ,

O yes the country is hard for women but if u freespirited is a woman , listen to make a huge cash from a Sanctuary fvck with a pastor! tell him u are married and if u can speak in tongues oh my god u must be a millionaire by next month for just 7rounds of sex over the months ,
Forget about the Ghanaian prostitute , when u be a pastor then u shall know y married women's vagina tastes delicious than unmarried ones , or vaginas of prayer warriors scents like vanilla
My lady, don't be vulgar...lol. we're discussing more important things than sex.
Note: men are polygamous in nature. So your pastor isn't a super man( I'm not holding brief for them though). Money amplifies a person true character. All pastors aren't sexmaniac just as, not all police officer are corrupt. There's always 0.009% good ones
Anyways, I understand your perspective
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EasternPrince: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
SisterFire:

How do we do that biko? The lies and immoral comments need to go too. It's just too much.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EasternPrince: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
stockwise:

My lady, don't be vulgar...lol. we're discussing more important things than sex.
Note: men are polygamous in nature. So your pastor isn't a super man( I'm not holding brief for them though). Money amplifies a person true character. All pastors aren't sexmaniac just as, not all police officer are corrupt. There's always 0.009% good ones

This one is discussing sex with a self-confessed ex-hoe and telling her not to be vulgar. grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
EasternPrince:

This one is discussing sex with a self-confessed ex-hoe and telling her not to be vulgar. grin grin grin

E choke bah?

Lol

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EasternPrince: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tweiker:

E choke bah?

Lol

The thing just weak me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
EasternPrince:

Why are you quick to judge? You said EX. Meaning she's not doing it again.
You should celebrate her for the courage. UT IN CHAO!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
EasternPrince:

The thing just weak me.
You said EX... meaning she's not doing it again. You should celebrate her for the courage. We should learn to amplify the positive (strength) of people.
Haven't you noticed that her intellect and reasoning is above most girls.... There's something unique about her.
UT IN CHAO! PEACE!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2021
stockwise:

My lady! choose your words carefully, when you want to educate people, it helps to open up. The way you throw words like; cursed, foolish, tiny etc, will automatically make people defensive (bottled up). That being said....
We move to the main content. What I meant is that not everything in Bible is rubbish as you make people to believe. There are historical facts, symbols and numbers which are universal ( though some esoteric). These things are in other religions as well as esoteric science.
Personally, I believe the greatest Bible is man( understanding enormous energy called MAN)
...Hahahahahahaha grin my dear in my world talking smooth to gain people's support doesn't fly...this isnt politics or word of god ( Satan ) OK ... Using sexual words aren't offensive in my world , but hypocritious words to delude fools are offensive to 98% scientists in my world ,

Hahaha my dear u are right in human standard but I am not a human , o yeah I have a 5.7ft costume on ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EasternPrince: 4:17am On Jul 31, 2021
stockwise:

You said EX... meaning she's not doing it again. You should celebrate her for the courage. We should learn to amplify the positive (strength) of people.
Haven't you noticed that her intellect and reasoning is above most girls.... There's something unique about her.
UT IN CHAO! PEACE!!
stockwise:

Why are you quick to judge? You said EX. Meaning she's not doing it again.
You should celebrate her for the courage. UT IN CHAO!

grin

At 50, she has no choice but to retire. cheesy

I've known her for years. That which you confuse intelligence is just infatuation. Deep down old bee no understand herself. Not even her lust for attention.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 4:31am On Jul 31, 2021
SisterFire:
...Hahahahahahaha grin my dear in my world talking smooth to gain people's support doesn't fly...this isnt politics or word of god ( Satan ) OK ... Using sexual words aren't offensive in my world , but hypocritious words to delude fools are offensive to 98% scientists in my world ,

Hahaha my dear u are right in human standard but I am not a human , o yeah I have a 5.7ft costume on ...

Hmmmm, true talk.

Your god (Satan) must be really proud of you grin

grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
SisterFire:

To you who's Satan? Cos I know Satan to be a Rebel. Anyone can be a Rebel (Satan); some people thought Faulkin to be Satan, while others think Earthus/waldis.
BTW, interesting height.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
EasternPrince:

grin

At 50, she has no choice but to retire. cheesy

I've known her for years. That which you confuse intelligence is just infatuation. Deep down old bee no understand herself. Not even her lust for attention.

Well, I'm short of words. Perhaps you had patronized her. Mind you s3x is comm(on)union.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EasternPrince: 12:58am On Aug 02, 2021
stockwise:

To you who's Satan? Cos I know Satan to be a Rebel. Anyone can be a Rebel (Satan); some people thought Faulkin to be Satan, while others think Earthus/waldis.
BTW, interesting height.

grin

Just watch her do her damned best to bend the words of the bible upside down. She'll begin by telling you God Almighty, the most holy and merciful one, who the Jews called Jehovah is actually Satan

Now ask the same sisterfire for proof and she post some photos and high resolution painting from the internet and then go on to stress how stupid you are to believe otherwise.

grin grin grin

Funny lady. she always makes me remember the ways of all those false prophets and prophetesses in the Bible.
Her own falseness get swag sha. Of all the crazy accusations people have leveled against the existence and power of the Living God for thousands of years she still manages to come up with something new.......... swapping him entirely with Satan cheesy

stockwise:

Well, I'm short of words. Perhaps you had patronized her. Mind you s3x is comm(on)union.

My brother, there are some hoes you can patronize and still walk away a free man afterwards. This one isn't one of them. She's violent, unforgiving, vindictive as hell and diabolical. Prefers women to men.

We know her exploits on this website as Husbandsnatcha, a very old Nairaland, but of recently she's been very passionate about religion, pushing people towards pure evil. Can't understand it cos she used to keep these thing to her self before and so being her friend was easy.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2021
stockwise:

...stop discussing with the one infatuated with my beauty , he will reduce ur brain, so doing u arent fit to talk to me...he is under my spell forever marketing me indirectly as a serpentine woman( one with nature though )_ so avoid him
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
stockwise:

BTW, interesting height.
...While others think waldis n earthus are Satan can you hear urself my dear ? No one said they are satan OK ...but the game u play said so ...lolz
I call u an intelligent gossipper , You and I know that the hot tempered Jehovah is Satan , u called Adolf hitlar all demonic name for starting up WW2 but u refuse to call Yahweh his nickname Satan for initiating Armageddon ...I think I like ur type / ur game
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
stockwise:

...Oh wiseman Don't talk Ill of pastors cos their are 0.009% good ones who don't fvck Mrs Angela eneh n kill her husband cosmos eneh, or break a home just to make housewives concubines,
No I won't talk because 0.009% is same as 90%

But know it that nigeria isnt a poor country because we have 3% billionaires

0.009 hahahahaha...u are humourous grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2021
SisterFire:
...stop discussing with the one infatuated with my beauty , he will reduce ur brain, so doing u arent fit to talk to me...he is under my spell forever marketing me indirectly as a serpentine woman( one with nature though )_ so avoid him
Obviously, You guys know yourself way back. I won't intrude in your affair grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2021
SisterFire:
...Oh wiseman Don't talk Ill of pastors cos their are 0.009% good ones who don't fvck Mrs Angela eneh n kill her husband cosmos eneh, or break a home just to make housewives concubines,
No I won't talk because 0.009% is same as 90%

But know it that nigeria isnt a poor country because we have 3% billionaires

0.009 hahahahaha...u are humourous grin

grin

You and pastor. If pastor no fvck or die your sentence no go complete

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2021
SisterFire:
...While others think waldis n earthus are Satan can you hear urself my dear ? No one said they are satan OK ...but the game u play said so ...lolz
I call u an intelligent gossipper , You and I know that the hot tempered Jehovah is Satan , u called Adolf hitlar all demonic name for starting up WW2 but u refuse to call Yahweh his nickname Satan for initiating Armageddon ...I think I like ur type / ur game
It's a matter of point of view. Nevertheless, I won't debate it. Was Jesus Christ (Yeshua) crucified?
You said Jehovah is chained, how come his followers are still manifesting his powers and communicating with him. And he still has authority to send his disobedient followers to hell, as you mentioned it(elaborate pls). In the worldly affairs, if a leader is in jail, most often the followers runaway, and disassociate from him/her.
Are you Aquarius pls I need an answer. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (610) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.