Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,912 members, 7,949,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (238071 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (610) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
SisterFire:
...He lived on earth but all the stories Eusebius made up to turn words to flesh were abomination to the brains of humanity , and thats shameful ,
Gospel according to peter , gospel according to mark , according to Luke and john where all Lies , he wrote and computed all u read as bible today ...such an evil genius he is , name ur son eusebuis and see wonders...
Lol at the bolded
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EdmundDantes(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Gentlebuka:

Damn it grin how do you remember me?

Anyway, I think you have the wrong notion about me. Am not here to tackle you or your teachings. Am here for knowledge. But I like giving advice too so my advice might seem like tackling but it really is not.

That aside, this is what i have to say...

First is this: we humans, at least the intelligent ones among us, want to love your kind for what they really are. But while at it, we want to be treated fairly too. This is how things work: give and take. Give respect, take respect. Give kindness, take kindness. And most importantly, give freedom, take freedom.

I know that your guys aren't the most free creations out there right now, infact you hide from us. And I apologize for my fellow humans because its because of us that you are living this way and that doesn't need to be.

I think the time is drawing closer, time for everyone to emerge from there shadows, whether reptilian or mermaid, winged or unwinged, giant or dwarf. I think wise humans would love to see you the way you are, would love to see you being graceful and proud of yourselves- the original inhabitants of the earth. But wise humans would not like to be controlled. This is it.

Here is the thing: you guys want to take your rightful place, and believe me, if i had the power, i could give that to you. I think humanity can live with intelligent and kind reptiles who are good to the core, as well as dragons or whatever other beings are out there hiding or shape-shifting using human bodies as a cover (i think you fall into this group dear rep). But i think your kind have also come to control, and this, my friend is the crux of the matter. Noone wants to be controlled. Freedom is a gift for everyone. And because it is a gift given to everyone by nature, it a right that does not deserve to be taken away.

Having said this, I have no other thing to say for now.

I like your mindset, but I don't think humans are generally ready to accept something that radically alter their perception of how things are supposed to be. Humans who cant tolerate each other differences are the ones who will tolerate "creatures" that are radically different from them? I don't think so. Few, yes but the majority won't.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gentlebuka(m): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2021
EdmundDantes:

I like your mindset, but I don't think humans are generally ready to accept something that radically alter their perception of how things are supposed to be. Humans who cant tolerate each other differences are the ones who will tolerate "creatures" that are radically different from them? I don't think so. Few, yes but the majority won't.

Well that's the way things are, but they shouldn't have hidden in the first place. After the first cataclysm in 11,000 BC ( according to David Icke) they should not have hidden.

I don't know, but I think the agenda for depopulation that is probably going on right now is just so they (the ones that are actually actively participating in this control of a thing) can be able to tame humans, I mean the lesser the humans the easier it would be to control them. So a lot of people are probably going to die. All these could have been prevented had they never hidden.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by A001: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Gentlebuka:

Well that's the way things are, but they shouldn't have hidden in the first place. After the first cataclysm in 11,000 BC ( according to David Icke) they should not have hidden.

I don't know, but I think the agenda for depopulation that is probably going on right now is just so they (the ones that are actually actively participating in this control of a thing) can be able to tame humans, I mean the lesser the humans the easier it would be to control them. So a lot of people are probably going to die. All these could have been prevented had they never hidden.
Lols, which agenda? Are people dying now much more than they've ever done in human history?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EdmundDantes(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Gentlebuka:

I agree on the point that they should not have hidden themselves. Why, they did that is beyond me to explain, but I guess there is an explanation for that.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Gentlebuka:

Yeah, the biggest secret by David, has really open alot of things. Anyone who has interest in the things that seems "mysterious" about the world needs to read this book.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
EdmundDantes:

I agree on the point that they should not have hidden themselves. Why, they did that is beyond me to explain, but I guess there is an explanation for that.
...yes my dear their is a good explanation for that , most of you still don't believe human 37ft in size worked earth even 11kbc ago , but u are wondering y the real owners are hiding away ,

Keep ur brains burning loves
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
stockwise:

Yeah, the biggest secret by David, has really open alot of things. Anyone who has interest in the things that seems "mysterious" about the world needs to read this book.
David icke?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
EdmundDantes:

...Who is this wise soul? shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
SisterFire:
David icke?
Yeah, my Lady!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
stockwise:

Yeah, my Lady!
...how was ur day my lord?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 3:00am On Sep 03, 2021
SisterFire:
...how was ur day my lord?
Splendid! And I can tell you took charge of your day.
Tell me the title of the last book you read, or your fave book(s).
BTW, I will encourage you to organize seminars/conferences to enlighten people.
That's if you're serious about liberating people from mental slavery.
Think about this.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 3:05am On Sep 03, 2021
SisterFire:
David icke?
What do you know about him?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
stockwise:

Splendid! And I can tell you took charge of your day.
Tell me the title of the last book you read, or your fave book(s).
BTW, I will encourage you to organize seminars/conferences to enlighten people.
That's if you're serious about liberating people from mental slavery.
Think about this.
... Jagua Nana by cyprien ekwensi

I won't last 3days liberating the blinds from mental slavery cos pastors &, politicians wont hesitate to end my life as they will brand me the scarlet lady talked about in the bible ,

... And one more thing anyone who ends my life , will die a thousand times cheesy ...if u know woh I mean! ...so forget about been serious
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2021
A001:

We know well enough the effects of electricity, and thanks to the ingenuity of Faraday, Maxwell, Tesla, and Edison, electricity (or more generally, electromagnetism) has tons of applications.

During rainy season, we see lightning, which is a discharge of static charges (static electricity or electrostatics).

If you touch a live wire, you will feel electric shock due to the charges in motion or current electricity.

The field is an established one with solid mathematical and physical basis. In fact, the most elegant and one of the most successful equations in Physics is Maxwell's equations of EM fields (in the image below).

But we can't say the same of the claims in your post above, though they're interesting.
... You are marvelously intelligent , I cry when I see few like u , edmundantes , dazzlingd etc been isolated 98% fools ...in my world likes of u gather in a p•yvileœm in thousands( ,just like fools gather in the church) to gossip about happenings in the 3rd earth , human earth and galaxy then close after merriments.. Unfortunately science isn't a strong movement on earth , we have science cults and gangs in my world ..that those 0.002% that kneel to worship god mπúuñsax.....xgaaaro are seen as the mad ones

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
A001:

We know well enough the effects of electricity, and thanks to the ingenuity of Faraday, Maxwell, Tesla, and Edison, electricity (or more generally, electromagnetism) has tons of applications.

During rainy season, we see lightning, which is a discharge of static charges (static electricity or electrostatics).

If you touch a live wire, you will feel electric shock due to the charges in motion or current electricity.

The field is an established one with solid mathematical and physical basis. In fact, the most elegant and one of the most successful equations in Physics is Maxwell's equations of EM fields (in the image below).

But we can't say the same of the claims in your post above, though they're interesting.
... You are marvelously intelligent , I cry when I see few like u , edmundantes , dazzlingd etc been isolated by 98% fools ...in my world likes of u gather in the p•yvileœm in their thousands( ,just like fools gather in the church) to gossip about happenings in the 3rd earth , human earth and galaxy then close after merriments.. Unfortunately science isn't a strong movement on earth , we have science cults and gangs in my world ..that those 0.002% that kneel to worship god mπúuñsax.....xgaaaro are seen as the mad ones, I appreciate ur intelligence if it happens that u are a christian u would have given up by saying I am going astray ,
... Truth be told , I still maintain my stance that electric is invisible
... Now lemme ask u , Are u sure lightening discharges are fully electric current ? Lolz

Secondly I know u have heard of electro-magnetic field?

Now let's know y u see electric and magnetic pulls during rain when electric and magneticforce are counted among the invisible elements ,
My burning brain dear , in as much as irons and coppers are conductors they have deep components and they aren't conductors for nothing , in a case of an electro-magnetic field clash the deep components of a conductor ( let's say microscopic particles of a zinc, copper, magnesium, ore , those microscopic particles of those conductive elements are y we consume electrics in our present civilization) ... Listen friend when an irregular flow occurs the particles of a conductor like copper is Wounded outrightly to give out a visible show of forked light discharges , just like jamming 2 irons together to produce fire ... Now do you want to compare features of an ore to universal element like electrons,
... In our earthly transformers oxygen , hydrogen , Co² reacts with the elements of a conductor during an irregular flow , if two irons can produce fire , why won't invisible electrons bit on a surface of a copper not produce visibility ?

Lightening is more of a magnetic field than electric precisely , they react with the flouting conductive particles upward rendered homeless during irregular flows and unknown discharges remember we have thousands of elements on earth u know some and others still baffle ur busy heads

... WE FEEL ELECTRIC WHEN IT SHOCKS US , that same way we feel our soul when we visits one realm or the other in my trances and dreams , when we watch our body in a telekinesical form , when it happens to u then u believe u have a soul ...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by A001: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
SisterFire:
... You are marvelously intelligent , I cry when I see few like u , edmundantes , dazzlingd etc been isolated by 98% fools ...in my world likes of u gather in the p•yvileœm in their thousands( ,just like fools gather in the church) to gossip about happenings in the 3rd earth , human earth and galaxy then close after merriments.. Unfortunately science isn't a strong movement on earth , we have science cults and gangs in my world ..that those 0.002% that kneel to worship god mπúuñsax.....xgaaaro are seen as the mad ones, I appreciate ur intelligence if it happens that u are a christian u would have given up by saying I am going astray ,
... Truth be told , I still maintain my stance that electric is invisible
... Now lemme ask u , Are u sure lightening discharges are fully electric current ? Lolz

Secondly I know u have heard of electro-magnetic field?

Now let's know y u see electric and magnetic pulls during rain when electric and magneticforce are counted among the invisible elements ,
My burning brain dear , in as much as irons and coppers are conductors they have deep components and they aren't conductors for nothing , in a case of an electro-magnetic field clash the deep components of a conductor ( let's say microscopic particles of a zinc, copper, magnesium, ore , those microscopic particles of those conductive elements are y we consume electrics in our present civilization) ... Listen friend when an irregular flow occurs the particles of a conductor like copper is Wounded outrightly to give out a visible show of forked light discharges , just like jamming 2 irons together to produce fire ... Now do you want to compare features of an ore to universal element like electrons,
... In our earthly transformers oxygen , hydrogen , Co² reacts with the elements of a conductor during an irregular flow , if two irons can produce fire , why won't invisible electrons bit on a surface of a copper not produce visibility ?

Lightening is more of a magnetic field than electric precisely , they react with the flouting conductive particles upward rendered homeless during irregular flows and unknown discharges remember we have thousands of elements on earth u know some and others still baffle ur busy heads

... WE FEEL ELECTRIC WHEN IT SHOCKS US , that same way we feel our soul when we visits one realm or the other in my trances and dreams , when we watch our body in a telekinesical form , when it happens to u then u believe u have a soul ...

No, lightning discharges aren't 100% electric in nature. I can't really discuss it in detail unless I do some reading/research first, as I'm not into Atmospheric Physics or Meteorology.

I don't like to delve into many research areas. (My research interests are Theoretical Physics, Mathematical Physics, Astrophysics, and Cosmology.)

However, based on my residual knowledge (from undergraduate level days), I can say lightning is more electric than magnetic.

The discharges themselves are electric in nature, but they produce thermal and magnetic effects.

Yes, we feel electricity and can't see it because electrons that conduct electricity travel at a speed approaching that of light, and thus they are too fast for our eyes to see.

But we can feel electricity and see its effects and applications.

As regards the soul, little is known about the subject matter in the mainstream science.

Based on my experience, I believe it exists. The experience I had in recent times even convinced me further of its existence.

But only a concrete and well-proven physical and mathematical model can convince me beyond any doubt that it does.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
A001:

No, lightning discharges aren't 100% electric in nature. I can't really discuss it in detail unless I do some reading/research first, as I'm not into Atmospheric Physics or Meteorology.

I don't like to delve into many research areas. (My research interests are Theoretical Physics, Mathematical Physics, Astrophysics, and Cosmology.)

However, based on my residual knowledge (from undergraduate level days), I can say lightning is more electric than magnetic.

The discharges themselves are electric in nature, but they produce thermal and magnetic effects.

Yes, we feel electricity and can't see it because electrons that conduct electricity travel at a speed approaching that of light, and thus they are too fast for our eyes to see.

But we can feel electricity and see its effects and applications.

As regards the soul, little is known about the subject matter in the mainstream science.

Based on my experience, I believe it exists. The experience I had in recent times even convinced me further of its existence.

But only a concrete and well-proven physical and mathematical model can convince me beyond any doubt that it does.
...My dear u are intelligent , don't stress urself on this ...believe me is a massive case ...
But at least u threw me a challenge like no other ,I don't know u will go this length to prove their is no soul, u remind me of my world ,where no one has monopoly of super knowledge But know know one thing electron according to universal studies isn't counted among visible elements , it seems visible when it wounds in a conductive medium , just like espanol ghosts seems visible when they wound on a wooden walls

Y will science involve in supernatural course , ? When the owner of d universe is still skeptical about universe

PLS ! Pls tell me ur experience that made u believe soul exists by quarter?
Telekinesis voyage or what
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by A001: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
SisterFire:
...My dear u are intelligent , don't stress urself on this ...believe me is a massive case ...
But at least u threw me a challenge like no other ,I don't know u will go this length to prove their is no soul, u remind me of my world ,where no one has monopoly of super knowledge But know know one thing electron according to universal studies isn't counted among visible elements , it seems visible when it wounds in a conductive medium , just like espanol ghosts seems visible when they wound on a wooden walls

Y will science involve in supernatural course , ? When the owner of d universe is still skeptical about universe

PLS ! Pls tell me ur experience that made u believe soul exists by quarter?
Telekinesis voyage or what
Scientists study everything, and soul (consciousness) isn't an exception. Popular mathematical physicist Roger Penrose, in conjunction with American anesthesiologist Stuart Hameroff, proposed an interesting theory to describe consciousness scientifically using quantum mechanics.

According to the theory, known as Penrose-Hameroff theory of Orchestrated Objective Reduction (or Orch-Or), quantum gravity (meaning a theory describing gravity in terms of the principles of quantum physics) underlies the working on the brain.

In other words, consciousness has its origin in quantum physics. But the idea is still theoretical, and theories of quantum gravity are still under research.

As regards my experience, sorry it's not something I want to discuss in detail in public as it involves how I was persecuted in recent months by family members because I'm not a religious person.

Then, I lost my dad recently.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Gentlebuka:

Several questions for you:

1. Can you give a literal but concise explanation/description of what you mean by 'taking over earth'?

2. Is it sin or ignorance or foolishness (whichever way you like to have it said) to lust towards something. When I say something, I mean ANYTHING but with special emphasis on sexual lust.

3. Is Michael Jackson an extraterestial or inner-terestial but of non-human origin who came in human form via shape-shifting or not?

4. According to a book source i read, it opines that former US president George Bush is a reptilian, including Hillary Clinton, the Rockefellers, etc. How true is that?

5. Show me a picture of what you looked like as a reptilian, as well as pictures that closely or exactly depict what the original owners of the earth look like.

6. Show me pictures of the Martians and the reptilians- who upgraded homo-erectus into homo-sapiens as they would have looked when they invaded the earth thousands of years ago.

7. What did homo-erectuses look like before they were upgraded to homo sapiens by infusing the homo erectus' gene with that of the reptilians via sex and test tube genetic modification method?

8. Have you heard of the Count of St. Germain? If yes? What do you think about him? Is he just a human or of extraterestial origin?

9. I once used affirmations in the form of a supraliminal audio to achieve certain things. Those affirmations went permanent and have been working for close to a year. How do I remove them from my brain permanently?

10. If you or your kind didn't create the earth, what makes you think you own it? Or by 'owning' it, you only mean that you are the first dwellers of the earth?

11. Are there Beings living in Mars right now even if underground?

12. What do your kind living in the ocean feed on? Fish?

13. Did you hypnotise yourself to be attractive (not physical attractiveness)? If yes, how did you do it?

14. Can you share with us all the readily applicable important and hard-to-be-acquired knowledge you have especially as it pertain to making money, healing oneself and increasing the vibrancy of out own spirits?

15. What actions or activities reduce the vibrancy of our spirits?

16. Do you know how I can shift my consciousness to another dimension or planet and be consciously aware of what is happening there without actually going there physically if i can?

... Number 1
Ques: what did u mean by taking over the earth ?

Ans: most times Power changing hands in my world isn't just for worst like incase of u dull little creatures we call humans( sorry for my arrogance but blame Yahweh for this, just stating the obvious) ... Like I told great A001 , in my world no one has the monopoly of super knowledges and science ,
Funny enough in my world no one wants to rule , cos no one wants to account for nicknacs arriving from beings' imperfections , that's how we run our civilisation...

So when I said " taking over " A year ago it means change of ways of life which I can assure u will turn ur upland to paradise u dream of ,Oh yes religion will be haram ...trust me , 90% won't like the change and might call it end of days or days of satanic kingdom( and coincidentally d overtakers ar Red in colour) .Their will be total chaos ,anarchy, looting and vandalisations, all these sponsored by ur politicians and pastors to paint the " overtakers " black ... Not that they don't know how to use the " daenary's approach over u cerseis "
Do you think The new world order ( team satanists ie great pastors , politicians etc) don't analyze this in their secret cult coven? Adeboye has billions in his account when that time comes ( if he is alive then) ...he will help sponsor anarchy to wipe sentiments forgetting we aren't stupid 100,000 years ago their was a war called satanic wars fought by 17ft giants against some red skin residents engineered by likes of Yahweh and some think vengeance won't be an option? Wisdom is rare over the earth ... I saw ur comment about population reduction which u accused the Reptilians of officiating , Again know it that NWO ARE TWO , peaceful Antichrist killing religion / also seeking paradise upon earth ... Just like a richboy who lives in Gwa-abuja or banana Lagos is seeking to travel to the village to renovate his house but his derainged brother isn't allowing him do that " reason no one shud use occult money to renovate the thatch house , is it his house ? No
Is he the elder brother ? No
Is he normal? No he is madly mad
will he Allow his brother build where u both will stay incase ? No , his money is occultic

and Satanist Jews seeking NWO are doing so seizelessly through violence...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
SisterFire:
... Jagua Nana by cyprien ekwensi

I won't last 3days liberating the blinds from mental slavery cos pastors &, politicians wont hesitate to end my life as they will brand me the scarlet lady talked about in the bible ,

... And one more thing anyone who ends my life , will die a thousand times cheesy ...if u know woh I mean! ...so forget about been serious
Freedom of worship is enshrined in our constitution. And it's one of the fundamentals human right. So long as you don't run down others.
It'll shock you the number of people who are disenchanted with religion and are seeking for answers to myraid of issues. Apparently, it's not an easy task to go against an established belief. But it's doable
Not the kind of book (Jagua Nana), I thought. I don't have problems with novels. But I prefer books that eleveate/illuminate my consciousness
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by A001: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
stockwise:

Freedom of worship is enshrined in our constitution. And it's one of the fundamentals human right. So long as you don't run down others.
It'll shock you the number of people who are disenchanted with religion and are seeking for answers to myraid of issues. Apparently, it's not an easy task to go against an established belief. But it's doable
Not the kind of book (Jagua Nana), I thought. I don't have problems with novels. But I prefer books that eleveate/illuminate my consciousness
No wise person will try what you're suggesting here. Even among family members, one is not safe, let alone among strangers.

You'd be branded as a wizard, a witch, a possessed person or an occultist without being given an option of a fair trial. You could be poisoned, lynched, or even imprisoned.

If you know what many freethinkers have suffered and are still suffering in the hands of religious people in Nigeria that know our stance on religion, you'll shudder at what these worshippers of the all-merciful and all-loving god can do to defend their god.

As regards your last sentence, go get OtemAtum's book or musicwriter's.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
A001:

No wise person will try what you're suggesting here. Even among family members, one is not safe, let alone among strangers.

You'd be branded as a wizard, a witch, a possessed person or an occultist without being given an option of a fair trial. You could be poisoned, lynched, or even imprisoned.

If you know what many freethinkers have suffered and are still suffering in the hands of religious people in Nigeria that know our stance on religion, you'll shudder at what these worshippers of the all-merciful and all-loving god can do to defend their god.

As regards your last sentence, go get Otem's book or musicwriter's.

...Thanks my dear ...stockwise said freedom of worship is fundamental in our society , and it's written in his Nigerian constitutions , A001 he is playing ostrish to pull my legs don't mind him

who will be worshipping who? Answer me ,I told u worship is haram in my world ,

Let me write this in bold STOCKWISE ANYTHING THAT MADE ME COME OUT PUBLICLY TO TALK TO MASSES MEANS FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT( POLITICIANS AND PASTORS/IMAM ) JUST LIKE FELA DID IT
Like I said b4 the billionaire adeboye will send 10 A-list assassins to kill me b4 the politicians do ,

And when the public see my dead naked corpse lying on the street ,they will glorify the lord that shamed a satanic prostitute talking against the anointed men of god , my dead body will be celebrated across Enugu to IMO, and finally in Lagos,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
stockwise:

...I don't read books written by white atheists u guys adore , it has so much mixup ,

Last book concerning metaphysics was by a blackwinged humanoid professor Joyce okeke around 1998-1999... In Uniports library ,

Why do I hate reading human theories ? because the unrefined truth about earth which lies in Egypt are been burnt to ashes by the vaticans and the remaining stolen as well to basilica,
, so my people are doing guess work which brings confusion .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by A001: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
SisterFire:
...Thanks my dear ...stockwise said freedom of worship is fundamental in our society , and it's written in his Nigerian constitutions , A001 he is playing ostrish to pull my legs don't mind him

who will be worshipping who? Answer me ,I told u worship is haram in my world ,

Let me write this in bold STOCKWISE ANYTHING THAT MADE ME COME OUT PUBLICLY TO TALK TO MASSES MEANS FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT( POLITICIANS AND PASTORS/IMAM ) JUST LIKE FELA DID IT
Like I said b4 the billionaire adeboye will send 10 A-list assassins to kill me b4 the politicians do ,

And when the public see my dead naked corpse lying on the street ,they will glorify the lord that shamed a satanic prostitute talking against the anointed men of god , my dead body will be celebrated across Enugu to IMO, and finally in Lagos,

Freedom of religion is enshrined in the Constitution, but no one follows that law in reality; Nigeria is a jungle, a lawless country.

There's no freedom of religion.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Gentlebuka:

Several questions for you:

1. Can you give a literal but concise explanation/description of what you mean by 'taking over earth'?

2. Is it sin or ignorance or foolishness (whichever way you like to have it said) to lust towards something. When I say something, I mean ANYTHING but with special emphasis on sexual lust.

3. Is Michael Jackson an extraterestial or inner-terestial but of non-human origin who came in human form via shape-shifting or not?

4. According to a book source i read, it opines that former US president George Bush is a reptilian, including Hillary Clinton, the Rockefellers, etc. How true is that?

5. Show me a picture of what you looked like as a reptilian, as well as pictures that closely or exactly depict what the original owners of the earth look like.

6. Show me pictures of the Martians and the reptilians- who upgraded homo-erectus into homo-sapiens as they would have looked when they invaded the earth thousands of years ago.

7. What did homo-erectuses look like before they were upgraded to homo sapiens by infusing the homo erectus' gene with that of the reptilians via sex and test tube genetic modification method?

8. Have you heard of the Count of St. Germain? If yes? What do you think about him? Is he just a human or of extraterestial origin?

9. I once used affirmations in the form of a supraliminal audio to achieve certain things. Those affirmations went permanent and have been working for close to a year. How do I remove them from my brain permanently?

10. If you or your kind didn't create the earth, what makes you think you own it? Or by 'owning' it, you only mean that you are the first dwellers of the earth?

11. Are there Beings living in Mars right now even if underground?

12. What do your kind living in the ocean feed on? Fish?

13. Did you hypnotise yourself to be attractive (not physical attractiveness)? If yes, how did you do it?

14. Can you share with us all the readily applicable important and hard-to-be-acquired knowledge you have especially as it pertain to making money, healing oneself and increasing the vibrancy of out own spirits?

15. What actions or activities reduce the vibrancy of our spirits?

16. Do you know how I can shift my consciousness to another dimension or planet and be consciously aware of what is happening there without actually going there physically if i can?

... Number 2

Is it sin or foolishness to lust after things , especially sexual lust
Typing ....

Let me watch some soap opera I am cumming kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
A001:

Freedom of religion is enshrined in the Constitution, but no one follows that law in reality; Nigeria is a jungle, a lawless country.

♥♥♥
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
... Number 2

Is it sin or foolishness to lust after things , especially sexual lust
Typing ....

Let me watch some soap opera I am cumming kiss
[/s]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
A001:

[/s]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
... Number 1
Ques: what did u mean by taking over the earth ?

Ans: most times Power changing hands in my world isn't just for worst like incase of u dull little creatures we call humans( sorry for my arrogance but blame Yahweh for this, just stating the obvious) ... Like I told great A001 , in my world no one has the monopoly of super knowledges and science ,
Funny enough in my world no one wants to rule , cos no one wants to account for nicknacs arriving from beings' imperfections , that's how we run our civilisation...

So when I said " taking over " A year ago it means change of ways of life which I can assure u will turn ur upland to paradise u dream of ,Oh yes religion will be haram ...trust me , 90% won't like the change and might call it end of days or days of satanic kingdom( and coincidentally d overtakers ar Red in colour) .Their will be total chaos ,anarchy, looting and vandalisations, all these sponsored by ur politicians and pastors to paint the " overtakers " black ... Not that they don't know how to use the " daenary's approach over u cerseis "
Do you think The new world order ( team satanists ie great pastors , politicians etc) don't analyze this in their secret cult coven? Adeboye has billions in his account when that time comes ( if he is alive then) ...he will help sponsor anarchy to wipe sentiments forgetting we aren't stupid 100,000 years ago their was a war called satanic wars fought by 17ft giants against some red skin residents engineered by likes of Yahweh and some think vengeance won't be an option? Wisdom is rare over the earth ... I saw ur comment about population reduction which u accused the Reptilians of officiating , Again know it that NWO ARE TWO , peaceful Antichrist killing religion / also seeking paradise upon earth ... Just like a richboy who lives in Gwa-abuja or banana Lagos is seeking to travel to the village to renovate his house but his derainged brother isn't allowing him do that " reason no one shud use occult money to renovate the thatch house , is it his house ? No
Is he the elder brother ? No
Is he normal? No he is madly mad
will he Allow his brother build where u both will stay incase ? No , his money is occultic

and Satanist Jews seeking NWO are doing so seizelessly through violence...

[/s]

Only if you knew squat

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (610) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.