Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,893 members, 7,952,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (238781 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (610) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by stockwise: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2021
What is going on here? @sisterfire. Is everything okay with you? Easy love, life is full of detours, but we must be focus, determine and persevere to achieve our purpose.
Let's do a little assessment:
why did you open this thread?
The info you wanted to pass on to people, have you exhausted it?
What are the challenges you expected to encounter? Have those challenges overwhelmed u?
In your estimation, do you think you've been able to illuminate at least a soul( not forget a soul is like a seed that yields many more).
Within you, do you believe you've completed the purpose of opening this thread? Hence the need for closure.
I trust you to look deeply into this.
More wisdom and strength to u, Lady V.
Peace Profound!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2021
I'm away for just two days and seeing this hullabaloo. Hmmmm I just hope this is not happening o.

Otem who has brought the truth of the universe stays hidden for this reason. I tell you the whole truth will be released and no one can or will stop it, and after it has been released to the net it will be stored there for future references. Whether people believe it or not, there shall come many of otem's kind and the likes of sister fire who will release these truth to the world especially in this Aquarius age. So as for me more hidden knowledge is yet to come and I'm only keeping fingers crossed, this is just the beginning wink cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2021
This is just heart breaking guys , you guys sud know Sisterfire is a woman pained so much by past events & she isn't joking about it . she turns red whenever Jesus is called the messaih , she is an iron lady but issues concerning Jesus and jah she called Satan [ I believe her according to my various research] she is most fragile .Please her hatred for jah cannot be equated with any hate. She once told us her bloodfeud with heavenly creatures when Yah was away, I dream about this at least 2twice before she opened this thread .I did call the woman Lucifer who I believed was a female but now I know it was her Vivian.
Big.cow can't stop this thread but see how the thread stopped by just misunderstanding ,
@Sharpwriter all those theorists I know on medias outside here aren't really against Jesus , Yahweh or the holyspirit but against greedy men of god unlike otemadu.no and sisterf. Whom tracks the source.

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Phillipson02:
This is just heart breaking guys , you guys sud know Sisterfire is a woman pained so much by past events & she isn't joking about it . she turns red whenever Jesus is called the messaih , she is an iron lady but issues concerning Jesus and jah she called Satan [ I believe her according to my various research] she is most fragile .Please her hatred for jah cannot be equated with any hate. She once told us her bloodfeud with heavenly creatures when Yah was away, I dream about this at least 2twice before she opened this thread .I did call the woman Lucifer who I believed was a female but now I know it was her Vivian.
Big.cow can't stop this thread but see how the thread stopped by just misunderstanding ,
@Sharpwriter all those theorists I know on medias outside here aren't really against Jesus , Yahweh or the holyspirit but against greedy men of god unlike otemadu.no and sisterf. Whom tracks the source.
I understand. Just help appeal to her to calm down. I really meant no harm. sad
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ahasco:
I'm away for just two days and seeing this hullabaloo. Hmmmm I just hope this is not happening o.

Otem who has brought the truth of the universe stays hidden for this reason. I tell you the whole truth will be released and no one can or will stop it, and after it has been released to the net it will be stored there for future references. Whether people believe it or not, there shall come many of otem's kind and the likes of sister fire who will release these truth to the world especially in this Aquarius age. So as for me more hidden knowledge is yet to come and I'm only keeping fingers crossed, this is just the beginning wink cheesy grin

You are making sense Ahasco . Many sees otem and V as cruise catchers but all this is for the future generations who shall be hungry for truth.
Imagine bringing out all this write ups hundred years after .Everyone here will be seen as gods amongst men

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
sharpwriter:

I understand. Just help appeal to her to calm down. I really meant no harm. sad

No appeal .
you humans don't deserve her
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EdmundDantes(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

No appeal .
you humans don't deserve her

It is this kind of thinking that has kept mankind in the abyss they find themselves.....

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
EdmundDantes:

It is this kind of thinking that has kept mankind in the abyss they find themselves.....

Cut some respect for me ok. I'm not your mate
What thinking are you speaking off boy?
Who bears overloads of vengeance ? She
Who bears overloads of hate ? She ***** but when she talks you guys thinks all manner of trash about her. Now someone compares her with dady fresh or whatever same man that called me confused when I told him that his almighty god is Satan.
Anytime she comes here I will make sure ,she deactivates. What she is doing isn't for women but for men*

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wazklin: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
@sisterfire, you've done a great job so far. Bringing out deep things that have been bothering most of us of years. I don't know how long you intend going on here, but the knowledge you've shared is enough for the wise. Let every wise man start thinking of how to liberate his/herself from religious slavery. There are many people like you who have debunked the existence of God. Some of them are even on youtube daily explaining their research even though they may not be 100% accurate as you are. what will be will be.
Maybe your time has come to gather your own disciples, have your own movement etc even if you may not last long with it, you would have raised other stronger warriors even when you're gone. maybe that is what you were sent here for. Precisely Africa to start the liberation from Africa. I know that liberation will come and the truth will surely overpower the lies governing this world.
I believe by now you should be writing your own book. There are many people like you that are searching for their type to connect with all over the world. You'll be amazed how many they are. Come out open and be known for what you stand for. You can always reincarnate back to earth to finish what you've started just like others until the earth is fully liberated.
As it is, you're the only one that can do this and do it correctly. You're filled with so much wisdom, knowledge and understanding that is worth sharing and it won't be good if at the end of your journey you found out you did'nt give in much to humanity liberation. fela you talked about tried in his own way and if there is a reward, he would be given one. faulkl*** your brother too did'nt find it easy with humans either. Gracias

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
wazklin:
@sisterfire, you've done a great job so far. Bringing out deep things that have been bothering most of us of years. I don't know how long you intend going on here, but the knowledge you've shared is enough for the wise. Let every wise man start thinking of how to liberate his/herself from religious slavery. There are many people like you who have debunked the existence of God. Some of them are even on youtube daily explaining their research even though they may not be 100% accurate as you are. what will be will be.
Maybe your time has come to gather your own disciples, have your own movement etc even if you may not last long with it, you would have raised other stronger warriors even when you're gone. maybe that is what you were sent here for. Precisely Africa to start the liberation from Africa. I know that liberation will come and the truth will surely overpower the lies governing this world.
I believe by now you should be writing your own book. There are many people like you that are searching for their type to connect with all over the world. You'll be amazed how many they are. Come out open and be known for what you stand for. You can always reincarnate back to earth to finish what you've started just like others until the earth is fully liberated.
As it is, you're the only one that can do this and do it correctly. You're filled with so much wisdom, knowledge and understanding that is worth sharing and it won't be good if at the end of your journey you found out you did'nt give in much to humanity liberation. fela you talked about tried in his own way and if there is a reward, he would be given one. faulkl*** your brother too did'nt find it easy with humans either. Gracias

Yes her time here has come to an end .Enough of her fairytales . blackholes , quasar ,neutron sun and universe rubbishes!
But one thing with her is that with her I fear no soul even in the military .with her I became team attacking rather than team defence, with her bloodlust style of justice I always have hopes about punishments for rich demons.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EdmundDantes(m): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Cut some respect for me ok. I'm not your mate
What thinking are you speaking off boy?
Who bears overloads of vengeance ? She
Who bears overloads of hate ? She ***** but when she talks you guys thinks all manner of trash about her. Now someone compares her with dady fresh or whatever same man that called me confused when I told him that his almighty god is Satan.
Anytime she comes here I will make sure ,she deactivates. What she is doing isn't for women but for men*

Trash. I don't engage....

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2021
Sad cry dey have touched her weeping soul .
No matter what no fool wants truth .
Someone has to suffer for this nonsense here, some1 gats to suffer for it.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Yes her time here has come to an end .Enough of her fairytales . blackholes , quasar ,neutron sun and universe rubbishes!
But one thing with her is that with her I fear no soul even in the military .with her I became team attacking rather than team defence, with her bloodlust style of justice I always have hopes about punishments for rich demons.
This is harsh maj angry
This thread isn't coming to an end like you want it This thread I saVed from the hands of a chronic infatuated trolleR is meant to reach 1000pages harve .
I would haf settled it if not for my nursing job which keeps us so busy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Amatarasha:
This is harsh maj angry
This thread isn't coming to an end like you want it This thread I saVed from the hands of a chronic infatuated trolleR is meant to reach 1000pages harve .
I would haf settled it if not for my nursing job which keeps us so busy

Please settle it if you can, I don't mind taking the time off to help with the busy schedule in your job, so we can keep this light shining. I trust you ve done it B4, I know you can do it again
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ahasco:

Please settle it if you can, I don't mind taking the time off to help with the busy schedule in your job, so we can keep this light shining. I trust you ve done it B4, I know you can do it again
cheesy cheesy Let sharpwritee not feel guilty cos all these are accumulated fuss ,
She was flogged in the churcH when she was a kid cos of her meditations . Was been avoided because she is a demon as claimed by men of god . she was starved and humilated all because she knew Yahweh is a Satan and refuses to worship him.
She is running a seriOus Hbp
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
SisterFire:

Xenoxeoxe xepxerxeoxebxelxeexemxe

When females sezually shake the buddiez during muzic play or party time unconsciously, does it mean most of them truly want dicks in the arzes?

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 6:25am On Nov 30, 2021
Amatarasha:
cheesy cheesy Let sharpwritee not feel guilty cos all these are accumulated fuss ,
She was flogged in the churcH when she was a kid cos of her meditations . Was been avoided because she is a demon as claimed by men of god . she was starved and humilated all because[b] she knew Yahweh is a Satan[/b] and refuses to worship him.
She is running a seriOus Hbp

Yeah very painful I must say, I guess we give her some time to ease off the pain. Just hope she comes back cry @ d bolded I was blunt when I told my mother I can give my soul to Satan to worship when she begged me to go to church.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2021
The world is a battle field, unending one..
To fight poverty, expect poverty to fight back
To fight ignorance, expect ignorance to fight back
To fight slavery, expect slavery to fight back
Religion is poverty of the mind plus slavery plus ignorance...when you fight it, it would fight back in full force.
I understand how she feels, foolish people are irritating, very irritating. They have eyes cannot see, brains that cannot function properly, in the midst of undeniable evidences, they will rather defend the ones oppressing them and hate the ones that tell them the truths

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ahasco:

Yeah very painful I must say, I guess we give her some time to ease off the pain. Just hope she comes back cry @ d bolded I was blunt when I told my mother I can give my soul to Satan to worship when she begged me to go to church.
you have guts ahasco ! grin grin grin shocked . sisterfire has high blood pressure when it subsides we will continue ! Sharpwriter reminded her that their is no way wisdom can outnuMber foolishness what she dreaded so much , he reminded her that truth can never has base on earth but lies and hopeful lies

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
dazzlingd:
Religion is poverty of the mind plus slavery plus ignorance...when you fight it, it would fight back in full force.
I understand how she feels, foolish people are irritating, very irritating. They have eyes cannot see, brains that cannot function properly, in the midst of undeniable evidences, they will rather defend the ones oppressing them and hate the ones that tell them the truths
Gbamest !
She was telling everyone attacking her that Jehovah created her but not everyone attacking her when she was small .madness is heavenly
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Amatarasha:
you have guts ahasco ! grin grin grin shocked . sisterfire has high blood pressure when it subsides we will continue ! Sharpwriter reminded her that their is no way wisdom can outnuMber foolishness what she dreaded so much , he reminded her that truth can never has base on earth but lies and hopeful lies
Should I have the impression that I am being insulted here? It is a pity that she misunderstood me and took it personal. Did you read my words at all? Even the first commentators immediately after this unexpected glitch clearly saw that it was a misunderstanding.

My words were not to insult her or anyone, I was merely making some explanations. And you should know that written words don't always convey the meaning of things being said, it is not telepathy. Spoken words are better in explanations than written words, it is a pity we weren't communicating via spoken words here, matter wouldn't have degenerated to this.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

Should I have the impression that I am being insulted here? It is a pity that she misunderstood me and took it personal. Did you read my words at all? Even the first commentators immediately after this unexpected glitch clearly saw that it was a misunderstanding.

My words were not to insult her or anyone, I was merely making some explanations. And you should know that written words don't always convey the meaning of things being said, it is not telepathy. Spoken words are better in explanations than written words, it is a pity we weren't communicating via spoken words here, matter wouldn't have degenerated to this.
Sorry if you are insulted but anger and emotions OF likes of her can never be overemphasized.
She always tell us how " Having A soul Is a universal tragedy "
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mrs Amatarasha let the thread end ok
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
She has claimed Jesus is lord and Jehovah isn't Satan. What remains?
If Yahweh is not Satan then who is the Satan? cool cool

Temper
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
dazzlingd:

Quantum wisdom biko sisterfire I really missed this thread cheesy . This guy reminded me what we are about to lose if you dont debunk all you said and come back *
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
It has begun sisterfire .
Create one solution , acquire 10 wahalas

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Bigcowhorn: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Phillipson02:

grin grin grin grin

Oh, poor boy, you'll never ever understand anything even yourself.
But you'll keep blaming me for everything that goes wrong in your life until you die.

grin

By the way, Xenobots are actually living cells that have had their DNA reprogrammed after a fashion and that's why they are often referred to as bots. Their amazing reproductive powers are due to their origin... they come from frogs. Cut of a frog's leg and it will regrow

Kindly stop trying to transfer your terrible confusion to the general public.
Thanks

cheesy

Just passing!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Closed thread ke....wetin happen? Sisterfire, how far you na

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

grin grin grin grin

But you'll keep blaming me for everything that goes wrong in your life until you die.

grin

By the way, Xenobots are actually living cells that have had their DNA reprogrammed after a fashion and that's why they are often referred to as bots. Their amazing reproductive powers are due to their origin... they come from frogs. Cut of a frog's leg and it will regrow

Thanks

cheesy

Just passing!
What are you doing here?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheWolfen(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Bigcowhorn: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
[s]
Phillipson02:
What are you doing here?

[/s]

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

grin grin grin grin

grin

Thanks

cheesy

Just passing!
You talk offpoint
Removing sisterfire from ur mind will be the greatest task of ur lifetime my brother. Wait first , this isn't funny anymore ....... Are you actually viewing this thread time in time out when you promised to go away from it ? because I find it hard to understand how u where able to seek out big.cow I wrote . Brother you might hate me and I might hate you because of our love for sisterfire but I think you need strong spiritual deliverance from sisterfire
I feel ashamed anytime men like you go absolutely obsessed with women , even when sisterfire laughs over this issue I feel sad.
I advice you to purge your brain from those dirty , incestous and acrimonous sexual activities she told you about herself years before opening this thread. I have purged my soul from it because it does me no good , what I think now is science ! Metaphysics ,money and galaxy not hotsex .
She is not on same plane with you. Help yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (610) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.