Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,209 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (223532 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Go rest, biko.
I don unfollow your ass
Go rest.
You now talk like Sisterfire. grin
Bigcowhorn has officially unfollowed Dare phill. No more trolling and hating me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kaldakinn: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Just one peek into my Nairaland world and you are fainting? undecided
You never see anything

Chai!

Speechless..

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kaldakinn: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
SisterFire:
...You being snooping around kal?

Are you joking with what you typed or what? shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by hopefulLandlord: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Do you know that in Japan there are legal brothels where people go to fvck animals including chickens?
Prostitution in that region starts at 5 years for boys and girls and by 16 they are considered too old.

I'm gonna need source(s) on these claims my good sir
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kaldakinn:

She isn't joking .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kaldakinn:

...I am joking and I am running HBP hoh? Ur black creators refused to open ur eyes now a reincarnated white titan is doing so here ... White titans cares for blacks while ur black titans look the other way...is a shame! Apart from oluwabi aka fela kuti no one else!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Do you know that in Japan there are legal brothels where people go to fvck animals including chickens?
Prostitution in that region starts at 5 years for boys and girls and by 16 they are considered too old.
I've met a guy who can't get aroused unless he tastes the blood of the girl he's attracted to and hears her cry in pain
I've seen a transgender land in hospital because a fake doctor used toothpaste tube to construct a pussy for him/her and the whole thing got infected.

There are few things in this useless world i have not seen or heard of before which is why even as a Christian I do not discriminate but try to accept people they way they are, the way nature made them.
That's how i came to be your friend even knowing what you are.
It's why i chose to protect you in the online version of a society that stones your kind.

However, that doesn't mean i must convert to your lifestyle or condone your attacks on my religious beliefs.
For the record, I'm not a pastor just a Christian and there are many like me.

We religious people tend to attack those who attack our faith and I think I over did that with you.
No more. I'm done and gone, completely!

Happy new year!
...Bigcowhorn my darling wait! I still want you around ...we can still be good friends like akaekpenautuohu ...I hope you grab?

Sweery .... You can't continue saying this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and still come for my ass to roast when ever you ar bored!
You are my friend( though I am evil) ...if you need me for chat ,just mention me or husbandsnatcha ...but this time around you won't insult me " like old hag ( so my breast is still superfirm) " grey hair pussy " and all that ...you can be nice instead of insults ! I will even be checking on ur ass time in time out ...

I am better than kh..ia by far though I am antichrist while she is for jesus and I will prove it my darling soon ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Phillipson02:
1: What is her gain using this lilac sugar ?
2: Many people are talking ,will she and her members take their glory or what? Just asking for a friend in asaba bcas.. grin
3: Will she succeed at all with blessing men with fertility ?
I dont think she is a demon .
... 1... Since god anointed her vagina she uses to bless men ( see book of agabus hidden in Rome , book tore out from the bible, songs of solomon) ...She mixes it in St Michael's oil give u some lick after anointing u with it as adviced by the holy spirit . lilaç sugar create sharp awareness to your neurons which riches the brain ...it multiplies ur orgasm by 3, then you shall forever thank the lord for so much sugary sensation. You pray seizelessly and goodness of the lord shall befall u ,if it doesn't befall you agu ,the sweetness of the daughter of tha most high shall fall on your soul...religion is sweet Phil grin
2... Glory is word invented by Satan/Jehovah against those who betrays his love( authority) ... White men has prosperity at their bedrooms while they despise religion ,but african blacks has only ritualists, drug barons, prostitutes like loud mouthed mercy eke, political robbers as those with the glory of god while 80% church goers rot in hunger and hopelessness .
Make poor real churchgoer die father no go one come im burial but the day hope uzodinjo will die bishop of tarkorodi Ghana , archbishop of entebee uganda will come , bishop of Johannesburg will come ...because hope has glory and has carved a niche for himself in Christianity by building churches with the blood of the innocence . glory kill u all...

...3... Succeed or no succeed , many men will taste and see that the lord is sweet . sweet is DA key , tb Joshua has died his tricks she will use to raise greater church that makes people experience sweetness of the Pentecost ... mmm mmm holy holy ( sways in holiness santracamanbaya holy zechanema eeeich holy Jesus of agaribuzandra

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kaldakinn:

Chai!

Speechless..
...Y are u speechless honey?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ahasco:

Oh I see. I just think she's been overrated.
...who is overrated? No she doesn't want her parents to have hbp like my own parents did when I told them my biological dad is satan/Jehovah and Jesus is my blood half brother who formed an infamous triangle with his uncles before Adam... They regained their health when I pretended I was been delivered by a randy pastor .
She is only telling everyone she has a duplex and street named after her in hell...if her parents hears this she is done.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
SisterFire:
She in pink , my kid sister and me( middle)
Happy new year SisterFire and welcome back to the thread.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
sharpwriter:

Happy new year SisterFire and welcome back to the thread.
...New year is but delusions ... No one wishes new year in my house , sharpwriter where have you been ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
SisterFire:
...New year is but delusions ... No one wishes new year in my house , sharpwriter where have you been ?
I understand... But you were in church, did you now stop others from wishing you? cool

I have been around.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
sharpwriter:

I understand... But you were in church, did you now stop others from wishing you? cool

I have been around.
...I wasnt in the church because I was sick ...infact shouting ose iyee ! Ose iyee for seeing new year kills my brain... I should jubiliate because our sun pushes our earth around from point A back to point A. Last 2yrs ...22/12/20 I celebrated something when jupiter( head of science) swallowed Saturn( head of religion ) ...I was watching it from my verandah with my telescope ,you can even see it with ur naked eyes... In my world we celebrate precious stone astroloids above the system (story or another )

...1 feel uncomfortable been greeted happy newyr ,but I play along for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Immarocks I hope you are OK?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
SisterFire:
...I wasnt in the church because I was sick ...infact shouting ose iyee ! Ose iyee for seeing new year kills my brain... I should jubiliate because our sun pushes our earth around from point A back to point A. Last 2yrs ...22/12/20 I celebrated something when jupiter( head of science) swallowed Saturn( head of religion ) ...I was watching it from my verandah with my telescope ,you can even see it with ur naked eyes... In my world we celebrate precious stone astroloid above the system ( story or another )

...1 feel uncomfortable been greeted happy newyr ,but I play along for peace to reign.

Lol... Great! You are yet to say something about the age of Aquarius (2012). Are we still in that era or we have translated into another age, seeing you talking now about science swallowing religion?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kaldakinn: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
SisterFire:
...I am joking and I am running HBP hoh? Ur black creators refused to open ur eyes now a reincarnated white titan is doing so here ... White titans cares for blacks while ur black titans look the other way...is a shame! Apart from oluwabi aka fela kuti no one else!

Religion is crap.

Live your life and enjoy it. Happy New Year.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kaldakinn: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Phillipson02:
She isn't joking .

Happy New Year.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2022
sharpwriter:

Lol... Great! You are yet to say something about the age of Aquarius (2012). Are we still in that era or we have translated into another age, seeing you talking now about science swallowing religion?
...Aquarius period when multiverse titans plans to medle with us positively & more special cells will be thrown to our dimension not even galaxy .,more gifted automatically are thrown to earth to make earth worth living ...many changes in the multiverse world where we go to after death.lastly Truth will be dished out by more espiacially multiverse beings ( supreme beings ) , mind blowing discoveries on earth most espiacially will be made more often...and That is aquarius age the age of the purifier .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2022
SisterFire:
...Aquarius period when multiverse titans plans to medle with us positively & more special cells will be thrown to our dimension not even galaxy .,more gifted automatically are thrown to earth to make earth worth living ...many changes in the multiverse world where we go to after death.lastly Truth will be dished out by more espiacially multiverse beings ( supreme beings ) , mind blowing discoveries on earth most espiacially will be made more often...and That is aquarius age the age of the purifier .
Hmmmn... Okay, but why use the word "Supreme Beings," because we know there is only one Supreme Being, the source of all things.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2022
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn... Okay, but why use the word "Supreme Beings," because we know there is only one Supreme Being, the source of all things.
... Yes there is one supreme being . but he has 6 elements/aspects most especially taking care of the universe!
(1) Light of the supreme(wisdom)
(2) knowledge and history
(3) mother worlds and so on ...all these afore mentioned aspects are called supreme beings and they work for supreme inventor and has no afinity with the winged titans we resemble ... we have humans with supreme souls and they are called the gifteds and otem is under the supreme aspect knowledge and history.
As we speak supreme inventor isn't alive anywhere in the universe but will be awoken centuries after JUST LIKE A DEAD STAR LYING IN THE DARK REALM OF DARK MATTERS DEEP INTO THE UNIVERSE( OUTSIDE X,Y AXIS ) COMING BACK TO LIFE AFTER BILLION YEARS OF BEING DORMANT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2022
SisterFire:
... Yes there is one supreme being . but he has 6 elements/aspects most especially taking care of the universe!
(3) mother worlds and so on ...all these afore mentioned aspects are called supreme beings and they work for supreme inventor and has no afinity with the winged titans we resemble ... we have humans with supreme souls and they are called the gifteds and otem is under the supreme aspect knowledge and history.
As we speak supreme inventor isn't alive anywhere in the universe but will be awoken centuries after JUST LIKE A DEAD STAR LYING IN THE DARK REALM OF DARK MATTERS DEEP INTO THE UNIVERSE( OUTSIDE X,Y AXIS ) COMING BACK TO LIFE AFTER BILLION YEARS OF BEING DORMANT.
Understood, thanks.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2022
Kaldakinn:

Happy New Year.
I wish you same
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2022
SisterFire:
... 1... Since god anointed her vagina she uses to bless men ( see book of agabus hidden in Rome , book tore out from the bible, songs of solomon) ...She mixes it in St Michael's oil give u some lick after anointing u with it as adviced by the holy spirit . lilaç sugar create sharp awareness to your neurons which riches the brain ...it multiplies ur orgasm by 3, then you shall forever thank the lord for so much sugary sensation. You pray seizelessly and goodness of the lord shall befall u ,if it doesn't befall you agu ,the sweetness of the daughter of tha most high shall fall on your soul...religion is sweet Phil grin
2... Glory is word invented by Satan/Jehovah against those who betrays his love( authority) ... White men has prosperity at their bedrooms while they despise religion ,but african blacks has only ritualists, drug barons, prostitutes like loud mouthed mercy eke, political robbers as those with the glory of god while 80% church goers rot in hunger and hopelessness .
Make poor real churchgoer die father no go one come im burial but the day hope uzodinjo will die bishop of tarkorodi Ghana , archbishop of entebee uganda will come , bishop of Johannesburg will come ...because hope has glory and has carved a niche for himself in Christianity by building churches with the blood of the innocence . glory kill u all...

...3... Succeed or no succeed , many men will taste and see that the lord is sweet . sweet is DA key , tb Joshua has died his tricks she will use to raise greater church that makes people experience sweetness of the Pentecost ... mmm mmm holy holy ( sways in holiness santracamanbaya holy zechanema eeeich holy Jesus of agaribuzandra
So she doesn't make them fertile but hope?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2022
BIZZAIRRE WORLD
Life photo of a man who travelled in time about 8900AD . Picture below is London.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2022
How possible is this ? Are martians truly living under the outer layer of the planet sisterfire?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2022
SisterFire:

Exactly how I pictured it. Many souls that have waited for this time will start rushing in, for the humans that are not prepared for this especially the religious and traditional believers will see things that are ordinarily not supposed to be scary to the advanced brains but to them it will be, cos they have chosen not to use their brains.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2022
SisterFire:

Oh sisterfire you're bursting my brain with these knowledge and I'm loving it, thank you sharpwriter for this, please keep it coming.
One more question; I thought supreme inventor has diffused into all things in the universe? Why is it dormant?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Phillipson02:
BIZZAIRRE WORLD
Life photo of a man who travelled to in time about 8900AD . Picture below is London.

An interesting one I must say

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ahasco:

Oh sisterfire you're bursting my brain with these knowledge and I'm loving it, thank you sharpwriter for this, please keep it coming.
One more question; I thought supreme inventor has diffused into all things in the universe? Why is it dormant?
Yes supreme inventor has diffused into things across universe!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ahasco:

An interesting one I must say
Thanks a lot , we shall cover many things
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Bigcowhorn: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I'm gonna need source(s) on these claims my good sir

Japan/China... it's their tradition down there and it has been in practice for thousands of years. Some brothels there are even hundreds of years old. I visit that region a lot due to my importation business.

Women of the willow world are very well trained, honored and well paid high class prostitutes. They have ranks from 1-7 depending on their beauty and skill in bed. They are trained and controlled by a powerful association of madams (retied courtesans/prostitutes who pass down their knowledge from generation to generation)

Only the rich and powerful can afford Courtesans of the first rank... very young and stunning girls (normally 16 years and below)... super skilled in making a man very very happy and satisfied..

Most of the crazy sex skills you see women in the western world practice today... blowjobs, anal sex,, doggy style etc. they were copied from the orient where they have been practiced by traditional courtesans for a thousand years.
African women copy the sex acts form western women but believe me, all of them still dey learn work compared to traditional Asian prostitutes.
Jeez! A well trained 13 year-old courtesan in a small village in Japan will shock you with her skills. When them suck your balls in 10 different ways for a starter you'll understand

Kindly goggle the term... Kama Sutra (ancient oriental sex secrets)
A lot of those sex secrets where released to the world in those texts but not all. The traditional red light zones of China and Japan is where the real deal is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (609) (Reply)

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.