Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,033 members, 7,980,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:47 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (244724 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (611) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
imadiyi:

So, who among everyone am I to relate with?

That's a Chinese girl lei lau ,
We have intelligent men here like sporad8 dazzlingd pannamdi etc who are resident here. Sisterfire is on strike at the moment due to those obsessed with her sapiosexually . grin grin it was like a war that she has to leave to starve them of attention .
But expect her this night or tomorrow. She has millions of questions unattended to.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I choose to be lenient with you the best possible way i can but it seems you still want to display your uncouthness...i see you are bent on awakening the sleeping dog..... let peace reign❤️
Are you threatening me? shocked

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rekhina:

That's a Chinese girl lei lau ,
We have intelligent men here like sporad8 dazzlingd pannamdi etc who are resident here. Sisterfire is on strike at the moment due to those obsessed with her sapiosexually . grin grin it was like a war that she has to leave to starve them of attention .
But expect her this night or tomorrow. She has millions of questions unattended to.
Ok, thanks, I ga it. However, in terms of Kauna , it's you that I want. So, please, can you be kauna na?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
imadiyi:

Ok, thanks, I ga it. However, in terms of Kauna , it's you that I want. So, please, can you be kauna na?
Kauna to light first . So we can be in kauna for 6000yrs not just 20 or 30 .
That's secret sisterfire reveals here.

Where 2 kaunabirds can be in it for 600yrs

I know many crazy stories in Jos and Nasarawa in regards to that .
Light first without it you might call me a blood sucking demon cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Leiylau:

Welcome overhere imma ,

The thread is mainly for special humans ,like I Me...sa Lei sees what others don't ever since I started interacting with Runesh fire ( sisterfire _ she told me abtly that runesh means sister in rouge[/i] serpent tongue )

Feel free we , General queen rekhina keep up the good work.

Lau sisterfire will be here soon
更多的燈給你,劉太太 kiss

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rekhina:

Kauna to light first . So we can be in kauna for 6000yrs not just 20 or 30 .
That's secret sisterfire reveals here.

Where 2 kaunabirds can be in it for 600yrs

I know many crazy stories in Jos and Nasarawa in regards to that .
Light first without it you might call me a blood sucking demon cheesy cheesy
I won't call you any of that that you envisaged,,ok?

So, who's out here to reveal those secrets to me; other than you.

If you really meant to be kauna na, there are so many ways through which you can lead me to the secret.

I believe exchanging text without exchange of voice is child's play. However, it has to starts from texting, which we have already initiated.

So, I believe It's high time you put me through by speeding up the whole process, so we can be together in kauna forever.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rekhina:

Lau sisterfire will be here soon
更多的燈給你,劉太太 kiss
grin cool

Ó, méiyǒu rekhina, nǐ kěyǐ yòng yuèyǔ liánxì ma

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Leiylau:

Welcome overhere imma ,

The thread is mainly for special humans ,like I Me...sa Lei sees what others don't ever since I started interacting with Runesh fire ( sisterfire _ she told me abtly that runesh means sister in rouge[/i] serpent tongue )

Feel free we , General queen rekhina keep up the good work.
Thank you for welcoming me here. So, where do I start from?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rekhina:

Are you threatening me? shocked
Enough Rekhina! Why is a lot of guys here assaulting you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
imadiyi:

Thank you for welcoming me here. So, where do I start from?
Let's know ur strength when dreaming .?
With this we can ascertain ur spiritual level.
Some of us is 5/7
I am 3/7
Sisterfire is 7/7
We might be limited in reality due to poor societies we grew from that has damaged our brain growth( light )
But at meditation and dreaming we are superhumans feats the strongest prayer warrior of Nigeria cant achieve.

As a witch we have
(1) telekinesis
(2) telepathy
(3) teleportation
( 4) teleanimate(fire calls it teleanunak )
(5) human Shield
(6) Inverse sun illusions
(7) Possession of wings and flying
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
imadiyi:

Enough Rekhina! Why is a lot of guys here assaulting you?
troll Men here are possessed and cursed.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Leiylau:
They ain't care about themselves, they are interested in disturbing the peace of others, so shun them for who they are,,ok?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Leiylau:

Let's know ur strength when dreaming .?
With this we can ascertain ur spiritual level.
Some of us is 5/7
I am 3/7
Sisterfire is 7/7
We might be limited in reality due to poor societies we grew from that has damaged our brain growth( light )
But at meditation and dreaming we are superhumans feats the strongest prayer warrior of Nigeria cant achieve.

As a witch we have
(1) telekinesis
(2) telepathy
(3) teleportation
( 4) teleanimate(fire calls it teleanunak )
(5) human Shield
(6) Inverse sun illusions
(7) Possession of wings and flying

Thank you very much Leilylau, I really appreciate you for your concern since I was introduced to this family. However, I dream, but barely remember. In that case what can I do? Or how do I go about remembering and interpreting my dreams?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2022
imadiyi:

Thank you very much Leilylau, I really appreciate you for your concern since I was introduced to this family. However, I dream, but barely remember. In that case what can I do? Or how do I go about remembering and interpreting my dreams?
...Welcome here my dear
How did you get to know about here.?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2022
...Good morning all
Please who are behind this mentions ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2022
SisterFire:
...Good morning all Please who are behind this mentions ?
SisterFire!!!

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
SporaD8:

SisterFire!!!
...I did overeacted but it's for the good .
When mites grips a mother python she enters the water .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
SisterFire:
No hard feelings Runesh - I ain't judging you.
I have come to better understand that it takes a strong-willed character for an enlightened/higher soul to mingles with narrow-minded humans, and not run mad with frustration; or worse still, ends it all in suicide to escape their perpetual display of f00l!shness!

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
SisterFire:
...Welcome here my dear
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Guten tag sisterfire..good to have you back..how are you today? undecided
SisterFire:
...Good morning all
Please who are behind this mentions ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
imadiyi:

You shud stick ur butt overhere . So you can build your soul
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
bigslim213:
Guten tag sisterfire..good to have you back..how are you today? undecided
You talked sense into her plans to go for 8months leave.
Tanks big brother

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
SisterFire:
They pushed you to the extreme enchantress

I have a question regarding what you said about our sun being the real children of supreme god, with recent photo captured by Webb camera.
Tell us more on sun's behavior because you are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Off course..smiley
Leiylau:
You talked sense into her plans to go for 8months leave.
Tanks big brother
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
U never loved the reptilians but Red serpents who gave you runesh
Now who are the sons of light reptilians are against ?
You said Atlantis was created by leagues of nephilims ( your sisters ),
I got this from an alien page ,the true map of earth was drawn by him also.
It's all fascinating enchantress fire.

Who are the sons of light?

Alas , You have craved for a world war 3 to wipe out humanity so your serpents/others can start populating earth and ur giants be created ,the write up is saying same ,
So what are ur advice ?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
The red snakes and reptilians wanted world war upon earth and they are in control of C.E.R.N and only N.A.T.O can grant their Ww3 wishes. This i know
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Leiylau:
You shud stick ur butt overhere . So you can build your soul
Ok. Through who, or on whose directive am I gonna build it?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
SisterFire:
...Welcome here my dear
I'm glad for you to have responded to my request. I got to know about this family through Rekhina.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Leiylau:
Really? if it so, then, that's disgusting!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
imadiyi:

Ok. Through who, or on whose directive am I gonna build it?
through sisterfire.
Let her start
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Trolls are like low energy entities who feed off your energy whenever you respond to them.everytime you respond to trolls..you give them more energy to tormenting you.
Leiylau:
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
[To keep tormenting you*quote author=bigslim213 post=118121570]Trolls are like low energy entities who feed off your energy whenever you respond to them.everytime you respond to trolls..you give them more energy to tormenting you.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (611) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.