Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,176 members, 7,967,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:23 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (242211 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (611) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin I can never run.
I want to start praying against tomorrow service. I am not jobless like you.
Type all your frustrations. I will respond when I come back. Okay. Homosexual?
you are poverty-stricken jobless idiot...you are emotionally, mentally and psychologically drained by my missiles..you just want to go offline and shed tears cheesy....well it's okay to use laughing emoji to conceal your tears, agony and anguish cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
He has no life right outside here but he thinks, he is a failure if he fight for his dead god he might feel like a normal human
Are you awake miserable witch? How many times do you say good night before you eventually go?
I like the way you are here. Ride on. I will be back to reply your message of depression.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Good. You can continue typing your misery. I will respond to you when I come back. I have got to do the work of my Father.
you will respond to me after going offline to shed tears cheesy
Well after shedding tears another round would be so brutal for you so come with handkerchief as I bath you with acidic vawulence... emasculated idiot cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
you are poverty-stricken jobless idiot...you are emotionally, mentally and psychologically drained by my missiles..you just want to go offline and shed tears cheesy....well it's okay to use laughing emoji to conceal your tears, agony and anguish cheesy
I am far richer than your generation combine
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
you will respond to me after going offline to shed tears cheesy
Well after shedding tears another round would be so brutal for you so come with handkerchief as I bath you with acidic vawulence... emasculated idiot cheesy
grin grin I want to spend sweet time with my FATHER. Don't miss me grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin have a tormenting night
twarty brainless Fool can't u see I don't live in Nigeria tormented by Religion and Religious leaders ? I live peacefully in An-xhidi fe china
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

I am far richer than your generation combine
far richer only in your world of schizophrenia grin..you are not even worth my sponge...you raggamuffin waif
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
richer only in your world of schizophrenia grin..you are not even worth my sponge...you raggamuffin waif
Pained?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
twarty brainless Fool can't u see I don't live in Nigeria tormented by Religion and Religious leaders ? I live peacefully in An-xhidi fe china
the idiot is using laughing emojis to coverup his tears cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Pained?
your tears and restlessness is giving me orgasm..I chew religious zombies like you for breakfast cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
the idiot is using laughing emojis to coverup his tears cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Please continue. I am drinking your tears even as I am spending quality time with my FATHER
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Only a hopeless and mad Negro Nigerian wants to be with his dead father Yahweh .
Go my Poor friend, Go and be with his rotten corpse , fool!!! grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leiylau:
Only a hopeless and mad Negro Nigerian wants to be with his dead father Yahweh .
Go my Poor friend, Go and be with his rotten corpse , fool!!! grin
grin tomorrow, we shall worship Yahweh together here.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

here the lunatic goes again using laughing emojis to coverup his tears cheesy...keep shedding tears I am loving it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

grin tomorrow, we shall worship Yahweh together here.
it seems I have psychologically damaged your brain that you can't decipher the place of worship of yahweh cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
JESUS CHRIST IS WINNING.
NOW WHAT WE DISCUSS IS JESUS CHRIST. NO MORE NONSENSE UNIVERSAL CODE AND THE BRAIN WASHING.
JESUS IS LORD!!!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
grin
Margery:
it seems I have psychologically damaged your brain that you can't decipher the place of worship of yahweh cheesy
grin grin please continue the damage
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
I am enjoying sweet damage from Margery and leiylau grin grin >:
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
WHO IS LIKE JESUS CHRIST? NO ONE CAN WIN HIM. NONE OF YOU CAN WIN OVER A CHRISTIAN THREAD THE WAY CHRISTIANS WIN OVER SATANISTS.
WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE, WHY THEN DO YOU START THE FIGHT? FOOLISH COCKROACHES
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:
JESUS CHRIST IS WINNING.
NOW WHAT WE DISCUSS IS JESUS CHRIST. NO MORE NONSENSE UNIVERSAL CODE AND THE BRAIN WASHING.
JESUS IS LORD!!!!!
when the mental faculties of his co-discussant has failed him, and his self awareness is practically non-existent..it's like playing chess with a local chicken. It knocks the pieces over and declares himself the victor.. personally I have no scruples playing with that chicken..I am well equipped to handle you cheesy..you speak the language of dogma and illogic.so you don't deserve to engage in any rational intelligent discussion.your limited cognitive capacity cannot entertain such highly calibrated discussions..That's why I choose to debate you on your own level of Stupidity grin..I will grab and choke you into the shit you spilled on the chessboard until you pass out from your horrid stench cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:
grin
grin grin please continue the damage
I will damage your brain beyond repair
You think it is only you that knows how to make use of laughing emoji...well let me feed you with your tears grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:
I am enjoying sweet damage from Margery and leiylau grin grin >:
you will enjoy the bitter taste of the damages till it rips you apart..but in the meantime I will feed you with enormous dosage of damages cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR GIVING ME THIS THREAD. WE ARE GOING TO HOLD OUR FIRST SUNDAY SERVICE HERE TOMORROW.
THE DEMONS ARE DEFEATED. THEY SENT LEIYLAU AND MARGERY TO MAKE THEIR LAST NOISE( THOUGH I ENJOYED THEIR NOISE SHA). LET THEM REMAIN SILENCED LIKE EVERY PAST ENEMIES.
PRAISE BE TO JESUS CHRIST FOREVERMORE!!!!!
TOMORROW, MANY SHALL BE DELIVERED AND SET FREE BY THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY.
THANK YOU JESUS.
JESUS IS LORD!!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
I will damage your brain beyond repair
You think it is only you that knows how to make use of laughing emoji...well let me feed you with your tears grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Please continue. Sipping your tears grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:
WHO IS LIKE JESUS CHRIST? NO ONE CAN WIN HIM. NONE OF YOU CAN WIN OVER A CHRISTIAN THREAD THE WAY CHRISTIANS WIN OVER SATANISTS.
WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE, WHY THEN DO YOU START THE FIGHT? FOOLISH COCKROACHES
Christians are at war among themselves..they suffer from split personality disorder
decayed dung..beyond the walls of your consistent use of laughing emojis lies a broken and hopeless religionist cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
you will enjoy the bitter taste of the damages till it rips you apart..but in the meantime I will feed you with enormous dosage of damages cheesy
I like that. Common homosexual
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
[b]beyond the walls of your consistent use of laughing emojis lies a broken and hopeless religionist cheesy
Your emojis are more than mine grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Please continue. Sipping your tears grin grin
as you have been crying and shedding blood since time immemorial cheesy cheesy
.. off-course I won't leave you till you cry me a river and I would use it to form a lake at my backyard cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

Your emojis are more than mine grin
I am trying to flow with your Stupidity cheesy...cry more I am enjoying it cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Texcyndy: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR GIVING ME THIS THREAD. WE ARE GOING TO HOLD OUR FIRST SUNDAY SERVICE HERE TOMORROW.
THE DEMONS ARE DEFEATED. THEY SENT LEIYLAU AND MARGERY TO MAKE THEIR LAST NOISE( THOUGH I ENJOYED THEIR NOISE SHA). LET THEM REMAIN SILENCED LIKE EVERY PAST ENEMIES.
PRAISE BE TO JESUS CHRIST FOREVERMORE!!!!!
TOMORROW, MANY SHALL BE DELIVERED AND SET FREE BY THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY.
THANK YOU JESUS.
JESUS IS LORD!!!!
grin grin I will be there
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
terrezo2002:

I like that. Common homosexual
bozo...off-course you should love that..it's like a sedative drug you will keep loving it till it kills you like juice world cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Margery:
I am trying to flow with your Stupidity cheesy...cry more I am enjoying it cheesy
Lol. You are getting really mad.
Please continue. Enjoying your stupidity

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (611) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.