Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,043 members, 7,970,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:19 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (242750 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (611) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
e dey pain you for body...I won't free you till you shedd blood
O sorry I will buy aboniki balm to massage your pains on my way from church. Okay?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

Shiiiiiii stop crying. Don't let neighbors know I just got a new cockroach in my cage
mumu dey yarn dust..dey go out of rhythm....that same cockroach dey suck you dry....you go see real manifestation of witchcraft today
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
e dey pain you for body...I won't free you till you shedd blood
O sorry I will buy aboniki balm to massage your pains on my way from church.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
mumu dey yarn dust..dey go out of rhythm....that same cockroach dey suck you dry....you go see real manifestation of witchcraft today
I promise not to use insecticide on you na.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

O sorry I will buy aboniki balm to massage your pains on my way from church. Okay?
mumu think say him dey church...you know dey any church...you are trapped inside your shithole....the damages from yesterday Should have weakened you...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

I promise not to use insecticide on you na.
use am..I am waiting...cracked brain
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
mumu think say him dey church...you know dey any church...you are trapped inside your shithole....the damages from yesterday Should have weakened you...
You are such a noisy cockroach.
Oya take this and be playing with until I come back from the church. You can invite other cockroaches along while I am away. I will scatter them as usual grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya. Take

Psalms 126:1-6 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.
They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2023
terrezo2002:
Let me put some food on the floor for the cockroaches so they can eat while I am away.

grin grin grin grin grin
Psalms 122:1-9 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.

another desperate copy and paste from a squealing headless,dying pig on his very last rung of life.

I didn't read and no one will.

You're a hopeless vagabond a self-confessed one.

So in one word I say you're the curse made flesh for the transgressions of your mother.

You're God's punishment to your parents for their sins.

That's the only reason you are born stupid and deformed.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

You are such a noisy cockroach.
Oya take this and be playing with until I come back from the church. You can invite other cockroaches along while I am away. I will scatter them as usual grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya. Take

Psalms 126:1-6 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.
They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
grin

you no dey church anything...you want to use idea and chicken out and go shedd tears offline...you aren't going anywhere....that noisy cockroach will eventually kill you
You see, you can't be mentally deformed and be normal. Not possible.

You're a mutated cross between a hermaphrodite and a mental recluse.

Reason normal you can't. Write normal , no.

See how desperate and stupid at same time you be

Na your papa creditors when exchange your destiny with that of a sloth I blame.

Empty dunderhead.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

You don't like the cage I put you? You won't get a better cage than this elsewhere. Better manage it
rubbish!!!
Daddy should have ejected his seed into your mother's mouth filled with kola-stained teeth instead of planting it inside that public receptacle your mama call her love hole and we would have been freed of this curse they call the birth of terrezo2002 aka bigcowhornn

As a mentally deformed your life is still inferior to a cross border Fulani cow
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2023
terrezo2002:
Let me put some food on the floor for the cockroaches so they can eat while I am away.

grin grin grin grin grin
Psalms 122:1-9 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.
Nobody in nairaland will read that perfect depiction of your uselessness and joblessness. Not even your fellow simpletons...it is too long and needy

You must be feeling severe pains

Take this short one:

Your useless mother would still be the Giuliani Buffon of prostitutes, standing in the village gate catching random dicks under the rain if your dumb father didn't plant an ape like you in her womb.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
rubbish!!!
Daddy should have ejected his seed into your mother's mouth filled with kola-stained teeth instead of planting it inside that public receptacle your mama call her love hole and we would have been freed of this curse they call the birth of terrezo2002 aka bigcowhornn

As a mentally deformed your life is still inferior to a cross border Fulani cow

So this is what sisterfire is teaching you? You mother wept dear boy grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2023
terrezo2002:

I see you had nightmares of me. Sorry for making your night miserable grin grin grin grin grin grin
idiotic charlatans that call themselves pastors.
I will be the calamity that will befall you today...laugh at your doom and damnation that inevitably awaits you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2023
LadiesForever:

So this is what sisterfire is teaching you? You mother wept dear boy grin grin grin grin
nothing more stupid than a man disguising with a female moniker...if you are ashamed of being a man then speak out..I can assign you to one or more plastic surgeons for sex reassignment surgery
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
You know many failures abound online. I keep anticipating that Nairaland should not be a reflection of our national intelligence because naija no get hope be that.

This internet vagabond aka bigcowhornn aka terrezo2002 is a digital rebel who is using nairaland to assuage for the uneventful lives they lead.

It's easy and cheap.

Here is where his childhood dreams take wings and fly. Outside, in the real world, these dude is scared of the next hour

Bigcowhorn has been sleeping soundly since 10pm last night while you and that Chinese lesbian Leiylau: are busy on this fine platform since 6 am worrying about your intelligence level which is not taller than your 2 inches maggot dick

Who do una this kind thing? So sad.....

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
nothing more stupid than a man disguising with a female moniker...if you are ashamed of being a man then speak out..I can assign you to one or more plastic surgeons for sex reassignment surgery

Unless you suck my pussy you won't believe abi? But wait you hate pussy grin grin grin grin
Olori buruku grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2023
LadiesForever:

Bigcowhorn has been sleeping soundly since 10pm last night while you and that Chinese lesbian Leiylau: are busy on this fine platform since 6 am worrying about your intelligence level which is not taller than your 2 inches maggot dick

Who do una this kind thing? So sad.....
from experience, people that end their clapback with laughing pictures are actually haemorrhaging internally

It takes less effort to ruffle you than it takes to part your mummy's wrinkled thighs apart.

you're still nervous like a prepubescent teenagers with obesity and pimples ...listen, the only reason the blad floozie you call mother conceived you was because she couldn't calculate her cycle

She would easily delete you if you were a text on her phone. You see, if my a roadside prostitute's standard you're still a failure.

You're a weekend snack for pastime for me.

A digital roaming vagabond like you is economically inferior to the data that conveys this message.

Now I know you're shifting from one feet to the other transferring your frustrated weight in your neighbour's gate using his hotspot.

A dejected advocate of nonetities looking for validation online when in the real world, you're like humanity's thoroughly sucked out orange
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2023
LadiesForever:

Unless you suck my pussy you won't believe abi? But wait you hate pussy grin grin grin grin
Olori buruku grin grin grin
so very easy to fish you out....this is your third useless moniker...aka bigcowhornn aka terrezo2002 aka ladiesforever
Sup, stupid? The only thing bigger than your illiteracy is your ignorance of it

I will bet my balls your SSCE comprised 4 labouring attempts. you really need to squat on nairaland like a digital vagabond arguing like a tortured beast to quieten the perennial spirits singing songs of failure in your ears every day .

It takes intelligence to play the fool, so a clown is a tad better than a noisy, full-blown knucklehead like you.

See are your stupidity dey light up nairaland like Christmas tree

Blossomed idiot!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Leiylau:
Now I believe sisterfire is a Demoness cos I can't fathom why you claim to hate here but live your entirety here.
This photo is for you and terrezo2002. I just enjoy the way you all got webbed up by the Demoness😈( I know y I named her enchantress ) .I will be reading comments

Otu ocha! grin

Your believe system dey lego any any how. Shebi your papa buy land for here give all of us room for mud house. No wahala Oya show me my own crib make i relax.

By the way tell your fallow slave believer unberteeth04 aka useless gorilla... sorry Gromilla010 ... that Bigcowhornn has dumped that moniker since yesterday.
He was complaining bitterly that your homosexual cohorts can't have an erection without fanaticizing on and mentioning Bigcowhornn many times a day

Truly Extreme circumstance requires extreme measures.

Poor poor Bigcowhornn. grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
so very easy to fish you out....this is your third useless moniker...aka bigcowhornn aka terrezo2002 aka ladiesforever
Sup, stupid? The only thing bigger than your illiteracy is your ignorance of it

I will bet my balls your SSCE comprised 4 labouring attempts. you really need to squat on nairaland like a digital vagabond arguing like a tortured beast to quieten the perennial spirits singing songs of failure in your ears every day .

It takes intelligence to play the fool, so a clown is a tad better than a noisy, full-blown knucklehead like you.

See are your stupidity dey light up nairaland like Christmas tree

Blossomed idiot!

Now now now sweety, don't get your tiny balls in an uproar over a beautiful women. grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Leiylau:
Idle Ape when you are against a place and stay put definitely u are trapped ,but he loved here unlike you claiming this is d abode of witches and demons but has stayed longer than sisterfire here. You are indeed Trapped.

Idle Lesbian Otu ocha!!!! grin grin grin

No one can ever stay on Nairaland longer than you and sisterfire. Many even believe that you are sisterifire's alternate cos when a chinese girl starts talking like a Port Harcourt based woman e get as e be.

All the way from China you are holed up here day and night typing lenghty trash, you became a lesbian here, a devil worshiper here. You even claim to get wet here when you see your precious sisterfire indulge lesbian talk.....

AND YOU THINK IT'S ANOTHER PERSON THAT IS TRAPPED. grin grin grin grin grin
Ogun kee you there.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2023
LadiesForever:

Now now now sweety, don't get your tiny balls in an uproar over a beautiful women. grin grin
welcome back, perennial idiot.
Your lungs must rely on nairaland to breathe.

Confused slowpoke What is newsworthy is that your brain is still as deformed as your confused moniker

You're what we call nature's purge
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
from experience, people that end their clapback with laughing pictures are actually haemorrhaging internally

It takes less effort to ruffle you than it takes to part your mummy's wrinkled thighs apart.

you're still nervous like a prepubescent teenagers with obesity and pimples ...listen, the only reason the blad floozie you call mother conceived you was because she couldn't calculate her cycle

She would easily delete you if you were a text on her phone. You see, if my a roadside prostitute's standard you're still a failure.

You're a weekend snack for pastime for me.

A digital roaming vagabond like you is economically inferior to the data that conveys this message.

Now I know you're shifting from one feet to the other transferring your frustrated weight in your neighbour's gate using his hotspot.

A dejected advocate of nonetities looking for validation online when in the real world, you're like humanity's thoroughly sucked out orange

Ah yes my favorite womanwrapper!

What were you saying again? Speak up baby boy mama wants to here grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
welcome back, perennial idiot.
Your lungs must rely on nairaland to breathe.

Confused slowpoke What is newsworthy is that your brain is still as deformed as your confused moniker

You're what we call nature's purge

Hush your maggot mouth sweety!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2023
LadiesForever:

Idle Lesbian Otu ocha!!!! grin grin grin

No one can ever stay on Nairaland longer than you and sisterfire. Many even believe that you are sisterifire's alternate cos when a chinese girl starts talking like a Port Harcourt based woman e get as e be.

All the way from China you are holed up here day and night typing lenghty trash, you became a lesbian here, a devil worshiper here. You even claim to get wet here when you see your precious sisterfire indulge lesbian talk.....

AND YOU THINK IT'S ANOTHER PERSON THAT IS TRAPPED. grin grin grin grin grin
Ogun kee you there.
when maladic lowbreed cuts and joins old nairaland disses together, they sound like a bitch trying anal for the first time.

But You will collapse like your father's bantam peñïs that produced a pathetic failure like you

I started this art when your mother was still going from one gynecologist to another to see if her cyst-beclouded ovum could hold your father's watery spermatid to conceive you.

Please, realise if your parents had a son like me they'll human-traffic you for a labelled bottle of cooking oil ..

your papa go still swap you for 5 litters of fuel i

Now bury your 2013 recycled and edited disses inside your mother's acidic vulva.

weak mugu The only violence you have ever experienced happened deep inside your rectum grin This putrid sac of human pus,who thinks his weak disses are headliners. What a discombobulated idiot.

When you're birthed by a woman whose clitoriz is bigger than her brain mass, you're going to exhibit delirium of perception.

I'm going to hit you harder than your unmotivated father had ever fawked your vulva -itching mom.
You're just a tiny fleck of insignificance ranting on the internet like a wrongly programmed malware because your dick-hopping mother couldn't pin your pregnancy on anyone.

Ladiesforever aka bigcowhornn aka terrezo2002, Nairaland tse-tse fly is about to be squashed like a tiny fleck of insignificance.

Son of a shiftless sperm merchant
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2023
LadiesForever:

Ah yes my favorite womanwrapper!

What were you saying again? Speak up baby boy mama wants to here grin grin grin
it was never a challenge, my desperate troll apprentice. You are my snack for Sunday pastime.

You were birthed by parents who share an encyclopedia of STDs. Ladiesforever aka bigcowhornn That's why you were born useless. Your mom in particular is a walking cyst and Chlamydia in motion who can easily spread gonorrhea by quote if she makes a post on nairaland

You're a biological accident with wits of a howler monkey. I have destroyed your mother than mother nature ever did by condemning you as a perennial idiot.

Your disses are well-worn like your mother overstretched kponmo. Heard your daddy need a skateboard to climb back out after taking a trip to her Disney land.

Nature's excessive bonus
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
when maladic lowbreed cuts and joins old nairaland disses together, they sound like a bitch trying anal for the first time.

But You will collapse like your father's bantam peñïs that produced a pathetic failure like you

I started this art when your mother was still going from one gynecologist to another to see if her cyst-beclouded ovum could hold your father's watery spermatid to conceive you.

Please, realise if your parents had a son like me they'll human-traffic you for a labelled bottle of cooking oil ..

your papa go still swap you for 5 litters of fuel i

Now bury your 2013 recycled and edited disses inside your mother's acidic vulva.

weak mugu The only violence you have ever experienced happened deep inside your rectum grin This putrid sac of human pus,who thinks his weak disses are headliners. What a discombobulated idiot.

When you're birthed by a woman whose clitoriz is bigger than her brain mass, you're going to exhibit delirium of perception.

I'm going to hit you harder than your unmotivated father had ever fawked your vulva -itching mom.
You're just a tiny fleck of insignificance ranting on the internet like a wrongly programmed malware because your dick-hopping mother couldn't pin your pregnancy on anyone.

Ladies forever aka Sisterfire aka Gromilla010 aka terrezo2002, Nairaland tse-tse fly is about to be squashed like a tiny fleck of insignificance.

Son of a shiftless sperm merchant

My moniker is LadiesForever... no gaps in it.

Slave like you dey fear misteress vengence if you abuse my moniker abi? To mention me now dey hard you grin grin grin grin grin

My favorite womanwrapper has a problem!!!! grin grin grin

See you later ode! I need to go to church grin grin grin

No let am pain you die before i return
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2023
LadiesForever:

My moniker is LadiesForever... no gaps in it.

Slave like you dey fear misteress vengence if you abuse my moniker abi? To mention me now dey hard you grin grin grin grin grin

My favorite womanwrapper has a problem!!!! grin grin grin

See you later ode! I need to go to church grin grin grin

No let am pain you die before i return
idiot wants to use style to switch to terrezo2002
We are talking about peeps who sit in their houses and type shit that can't even decipher.

Nairaland faceless forum is the place where people like who haven't left the confines of their shithole, talking about shit they can't even comprehend.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
idiot wants to use style to switch to terrezo2002
We are talking about peeps who sit in their houses and type shit that can't even decipher.

Nairaland faceless forum is the place where people like who haven't left the confines of their shithole, talking about shit they can't even comprehend.

grin grin grin

You mean at @LadiesForever ? Na you talk am grin grin grin

Like I said you have a problem. Let's see how you will get regular erection with it since you won't give rest to your jobless self. grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gromilla010:
it was never a challenge, my desperate troll apprentice. You are my snack for Sunday pastime.

You were birthed by parents who share an encyclopedia of STDs. Ladiesforever aka Sisterfire aka Unberteeth04 aka Bigcowhorn. That's why you were born useless. Your mom in particular is a walking cyst and Chlamydia in motion who can easily spread gonorrhea by quote if she makes a post on nairaland

You're a biological accident with wits of a howler monkey. I have destroyed your mother than mother nature ever did by condemning you as a perennial idiot.

Your disses are well-worn like your mother overstretched kponmo. Heard your daddy need a skateboard to climb back out after taking a trip to her Disney land.

Nature's excessive bonus
Gromilla010:
Nobody in nairaland will read that perfect depiction of your uselessness and joblessness. Not even your fellow simpletons...it is too long and needy

You must be feeling severe pains

Take this short one:

Your useless mother would still be the Giuliani Buffon of prostitutes, standing in the village gate catching random dicks under the rain if your dumb father didn't plant an ape like you in her womb.
Gromilla010:
yes off course thunder will strike you dead if you stop posting your useless quotes
Gromilla010:
you are an offshoot of a disturbed and cursed lineage
Gromilla010:
the long psychotic monologue of a mentally exhausted miserable jobless vagabond

Nairaland butthurt crybaby

So tell us how were you born this way?

Raised by an angry mother because daddy's elevator couldn't reach her top floor?

That's why you turned out miserable and jobless so you don't repeat daddy's failures?

Moronic retardedd buffon!!!

Dear Mynd44 Dominique Seun NLfpMod farano, Rocktation

Rule 2

Happy Sunday to you all dears!.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
LadiesForever:

grin grin grin

You mean at @LadiesForever ? Na you talk am grin grin grin

Like I said you have a problem. Let's see how you will get regular erection with it since you won't give rest to your jobless self. grin grin
I opened the thread to see what's going on only to see that you have damaged these cockroaches.
Gromila010, leiylau, umbrateeth04, sisterfire must be in serious depression by now in my cage.
Keep it up. I will come back to serve them lunch later. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Just imagine the sets of humans nairaland harbor. Proper screening should be done before people are allowed to have account.
Why will humans like gromilla010, umbrateeth04, sisterfire, leiylau, Rekhina be allowed to even have account on nairaland.
All they do is curse and wish evil to others.
Their account and activities should be investigated and please do the needful.

Dear Mynd44 Dominique Seun NLfpMode farano, Rocktation. These people should not be allowed here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (611) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.