Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (221468 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2023
Leiylau:
sent
Leiylau,kindly help me send it to saklekplus@yahoo.com and saklekplus@gmail.com, i dont have access to android for now,am using small java phone,i will be so happy if u you can give me the link right here so that i can start reading it immediately from this small java phone
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Crixus13: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2023
Leiylau:
Goodnews to those seeking greater knowledge to levels of our spirit because the book lectured so deep into spiritism and that was beyond my comprehension . cheesy I don't know questions to start with . Humanity is so primitive, I heard you wanna die soon just take me along I'm done.

Good day laiylau, i hope you’re well today. I would also like to have a copy of the said pdf. Could you forward to my gmail also.

its iamcrixus13@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2023
Crixus13:

Good day laiylau, i hope you’re well today. I would also like to have a copy of the said pdf. Could you forward to my gmail also.

its iamcrixus13@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
sent already , get a pdf reader for easier reading .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2023
GodSaklek:
Leiylau,kindly help me send it to saklekplus@yahoo.com and saklekplus@gmail.com, i dont have access to android for now,am using small java phone,i will be so happy if u you can give me the link right here so that i can start reading it immediately from this small java phone
sent already
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2023
SisterFire:
I was reading that article with shame how strong those celestials had grown in their light while immortals are still eating the kidneys and pancreas of humans and anaks telling everyone they are supreme god as if it matters . I can't hide my disgust ,I know their makers whom are into petit schemes too but these guys has moved on to greater heights.
Truely wings don't grow light
She didn't talk about the prezoic era why is that so?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Crixus13: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Leiylau:
sent already , get a pdf reader for easier reading .

Well thank you, you’re awesome.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Anas09:

The lowest of all low, that's what you are. Geraout
Slimy slug like kphruu!!! 🤮You're disgusting piece of trash. Leave this minute.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Crixus13:

Well thank you, you’re awesome.
Oh tanks so much we are family !
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
That titan thiao said that ancient and medieval artists( who are mostly intellectuals ) sees halos at the heads of their clients and that's y many drawn photos has halos at their head ***, when modern artist don't see such

My question is , y is it so?

Photos below

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sammydee01: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Leiylau:
sent already
good-day miss,
kindly send a copy to me dsakinwale@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sammydee01: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Leiylau:
sent already
good-day miss,
kindly send a copy to me dsakinwale@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Leiylau:
sent already
Leiylau,can u pls send me a link here so that i can read it on this phone at once, i cant wait to read it.
hey SisterFire,its been a while,hope u are good. I will be back fully on social media soon.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
SisterFire:
...if u need such power you have to die and wait for 200 earth yrs (which might be 1 day ,2secs , 5mins in vosod ) just to be born in their planet. Inverse realm is to what reality realm is to Afterlife realm based on time just note this .

I talked about this when I was talking about me visiting a nairalander's dream , it sounds like hours in there but it's split seconds .
Time in inverse realm is cyclical not linear like we know it: Looks like I spent several life-time in my electrocution experience but turns out I only spent about 6hrs unconscious.
Whew! I can see I have a lotta "catching up" to do o'er here - what book are you and the guys sharing?
Please pass me not... I mean pass me the link.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sojourner2000:
Wow. This book is the bomb. Stayed up all night reading and I am halfway through.

Sisterfire remember one other similar book you recommended to me then?

Thanks for the research and effort in finding this book Leiylau. I was caught off guard too. I was thinking they were females 😂 until Thao mentioned they were not.

I don't know if sisterfire has read the book. Wanted to ask if the impact of the asteroids as described in the book was a total different event from the war Yahweh fought on here.

I have a lot of questions which I will ask once I'm done reading so as to help us gain better insights and knowledge.
Hey sojourner, I trust you not to pass up a good thing when you find one.
Crack me the link, I don't want to be wet behind the ears.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by juniorrate: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
@Leiylau i hope u’re doing well today, can you please help shared the pdf to me via aliaziz6890@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by juniorrate: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
@sisterfire am still in page 175, but can you tell me what did u know about virgin mary who appeared in the village of fatima portugal in 1917 as a lady dressed in white, shining brighter than the sun, giving out rays of clear and intense light.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
SisterFire:
heyyyyy! I thought you are dead already since earth isn't for us. ? cheesy

grin grin I'm really thinking of leaving early than I planned cos the knowledge and fun in the universe is overwhelmingly spectacular grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
juniorrate:
@Leiylau i hope u’re doing well today, can you please help shared the pdf to me via aliaziz6890@gmail.com

Thanks
but you are right there at page 175 aren't u?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by juniorrate: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Leiylau:
but you are right there at page 175 aren't u?

yes i am but just few page right away left which i think i should finish in next 4days bcz i started from page 500 till last then page 1-175
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 2:59am On Jun 13, 2023
juniorrate:

yes i am but just few page right away left which i think i should finish in next 4days bcz i started from page 500 till last then page 1-175
your email I saw it already
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:05am On Jun 13, 2023
SporaD8:

Time in inverse realm is cyclical not linear like we know it: Looks like I spent several life-time in my electrocution experience but turns out I only spent about 6hrs unconscious.
Whew! I can see I have a lotta "catching up" to do o'er here - what book are you and the guys sharing?
Please pass me not... I mean pass me the link.
shollaire@yahoo.com
Electro what??

Sent the pdf already

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:08am On Jun 13, 2023
Ahasco:

grin grin I'm really thinking of leaving early than I planned cos the knowledge and fun in the universe is overwhelmingly spectacular grin
Hallo !!! They said you are otem's personal aid , where in d Extra-terretial's name is he?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:10am On Jun 13, 2023
Phillipson02:
That titan thiao said that ancient and medieval artists( who are mostly intellectuals ) sees halos at the heads of their clients and that's y many drawn photos has halos at their head ***, when modern artist don't see such

My question is , y is it so?

Photos below
Let me chirp in my quota---------- Level of spirituality reduced on earth and crazy Religion took over
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 4:04am On Jun 13, 2023
Leiylau:
Let me chirp in my quota---------- Level of spirituality reduced on earth and crazy Religion took over

Little witch leiylau ( why are you always up so early ) please ask your madam × Why is their Astroloids collision during the ancient times than now × ??

Cc: sisterfire

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:48am On Jun 13, 2023
AnalQueenluci:

Little witch leiylau ( why are you always up so early ) please ask your madam × Why is their Astroloids collision during the ancient times than now × ??

Oh Damn you I'm no damn witch because you think I woke up at midnight for some silly African ritual craps I'm a witch because i adhere to universal principles , Techniques and knowledge and I bow not for laws on earth like Africans and Brazilians do.i won't be pushed around by the system that be !
 And besides you 
called me a night
banshee witch by 11:07
during my class lessons over here
You Afrikaans won't learn
in a giffy won't you ?

I'll deliver your message

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2023
Leiylau:
Electro what??

Sent the pdf already
Electrocution. Got me the shock of a lifetime... if not several!
Got the link. Thanks!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2023
Leiylau:
Oh Damn you I'm no damn witch because you think I woke up at midnight for some silly African ritual craps I'm a witch because i adhere to universal principles , Techniques and knowledge and I bow not for laws on earth like Africans and Brazilians do.i won't be pushed around by the system that be !
 And besides you 
called me a night
banshee witch by 11:07
during my class lessons over here
You Afrikaans won't learn
in a giffy won't you ?

I'll deliver your message
...she is just joking angel! 😁🤣
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Robnectar(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=Leiylau post=123636450]Howdy evry1!!!

I gonna share this article right here since I can't do that openly cos of trolls . It talks of leaked true account of hermaphrodite goddesses from Pleidas constellation who found favour in a scientist and drove him in a mouth watering journey above the space to their planets.

I can't read this alone it's too much a mind blowing all in a simple article.

Rifleman read this article it's kept for you spicily free on PDF files not some $90 dollar per annum read. It talks of goddesses codes like what fire
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2023
AnalQueenluci:

...mighty Astroloids hasn't told you that they stopped slashing earth because Jesus intervened or holy ghost with his cool spirit prohibited it. No my dear ....

Look at what Thao wrote down in her article most of the civilizations attacked by astroloids we're almost 40,000yrs onto earth , some lived 100,000yrs and our civilizations which lived millions of ages in couple of time clusters experienced blazing hot meteoroids and astroloids . Now your civilization is just barely 9000yrs and you think you had grown where an average family can barely afford a spaceship. Mega Astroloids I know occasionally strikes earth every 55,000yrs . Yes earth drifts down southern hemisphere but what creates more continents has been astroids.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Ahasco:

imagine how offended you might be if u are a christian reading my comment to you cheesy cheesy
If they are 100great mind( humans only ) since earth began 88 committed Suicide to avoid this curse called earth.

When Thao speak about earth you indeed understand y I don't give suicidal ones hope. Giving them hope or billions will mean he will bring in souls on earth to either suffer against ignorance or suffer the wise ones cos of his wealth. I wish all wise people disappear from earth then when nuclear bomb happens we are waiting to claim earth on a factory reset. Hahahahaha 😁😁😁 that's y Russia ( red serpents) used Ukraine for bait but America was running away .
Now you know what universal code is ,

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2023
juniorrate:
@sisterfire am still in page 175, but can you tell me what did u know about virgin mary who appeared in the village of fatima portugal in 1917 as a lady dressed in white, shining brighter than the sun, giving out rays of clear and intense light.
...I was so absent on earth then but in 2002 I heard in a bed gossip( from a highly placed dark lord or grand master who was my sugar daddy during my school days I wasn't scared he will use for sacrifice because he saw how bright my soul is ) Evil reptilians faction based in Vatican used such simple hologram to strengthen Religion and the human is one of the french prostitutes &
con artist servicing cardinals in st peter bacilica . They chose mexico ( see mother of Guadalupe) and Portugal ( our lady of Fatima ) which are the strongest base of catholicalism to pull this psychological heist.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2023
GodSaklek:

Leiylau,can u pls send me a link here so that i can read it on this phone at once, i cant wait to read it.
hey SisterFire,its been a while,hope u are good. I will be back fully on social media soon.
...yes am cool ,where have u been my dear . ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.