Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,831 members, 7,927,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (234132 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (610) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2021
Let me give something that will make your day.
Do animals dream and have a place in the after life?
How was your weekend Adaikwere?:
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 9:49am On Feb 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...peace be unto u 2 pastor
stop calling me pastor. I'm not a pastor. I'm an imperfect being
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Liposure:
...imperfect being ? shocked

Is that y u want me to give my HONOURABLE n noble life to my brother so I can be given an eternity happily ever after ?
Like do u want a family reunion or what ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...imperfect being ? shocked

Is that y u want me to give my HONOURABLE n noble life to my brother so I can be given an eternity happily ever after ?
Like do u want a family reunion or what ?
we all have sinned and cumshort of the glory of yahweh
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2021
kalu61:

...Oh yeah every living things dream including trees ,flowers and weeds ... If u ask y will animals so small , dull and useless with short life span dream then ...animals in d deep sea times 5 that of blue whale living it's 2billionthe life will come upon land and sea tiny creatures in ships and ask within it " do this tiny and funny furred creatures hibernate at all "
Do they dream or hallucinate ? It will laugh n either poke at u or leave for good
...great animals having dominions over u humans who can't live more than 150yrs , they hibernate because they are great and u humans are forced to hibernate by accident That's what u call comatose, and theirs ( including great Humanoids) are voluntarily or by accident
Their comatoses lasts for 2million years, 1million years, 1000years then 200years ,
But humanity shock when someone is in coma for just 5-15years ,
...so my dear not that I am trying to go out of context but to try n let u understand that we are all creatures some with their Ideology of putting on clothes , building heavy houses like those they resembles do ...while some are in the Ideology of living a freelife.
At least we knew of many animals that put on cloths and some that built magnificent structures ,
...and if my cat crys while asleep it shows it is dreaming of something , dogs snares while asleep 2 ...and this are animals around u

...as we creatures dream ,so shall we creatures on earth be it those on four legs, those reaching for the skies without moving an inch ,those with flappy tails visit VOSOD and we ( trees, land animals , sea creatures , microscopic organisms etc shall know whether to visit another place , stay put on VOSOD Or go back to earth where wickedness reigns supreme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2021
kalu61:

...nna my weekend was splendid ...enjoy this photo and know it that isn't only humans that build structures , we have termites, NEW PARADISE BIRD ( BELOW )
And u aren't only d one putting on cloths , most animals came earth with automatic cloths( eg look at d bird there) and those without, like us and the strange Queen caddlesflies of the mangrove forest makes one to suit us fine...we have tailors ,them they are natural tailors , we have architects ,they are natural architects

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2021
Liposure:
we all have sinned and cumshort of the glory of yahweh
...cumshorts shocked shocked
...bia liposure amu na ekeni GI , do n drink aqua rapha mbaka di nso
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2021
Sensualman1 ...so what are u saying again ,
...over here tribalism is dead , we discrimate here in selfish n selfless,
Foolish and wisdom
Knowledgeable and dull ,
Programmed and deprogrammed/non-programmed
Those with truth dictate mechanism and those without
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SensualMan1(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2021
SisterFire:
Sensualman1 ...so what are u saying again ,
...over here tribalism is dead , we discrimate here in selfish n selfless,
Foolish and wisdom
Knowledgeable and dull ,
Programmed and deprogrammed/non-programmed
Those with truth dictate mechanism and those without
How do u deal with someone of the opposite sex u have to deal with errday who offends u and find it hard to apologize and most times tries to rub shoulder with u cos here the law favours her?

2ndly, what is really the duty of a wife in Nigeria?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2021
A very goodmorning to you too

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
SensualMan1:
How do u deal with someone of the opposite sex u have to deal with errday who offends u and find it hard to apologize and most times tries to rub shoulder with u cos here the law favours her?

2ndly, what is really the duty of a wife in Nigeria?
... Try and know y she sticks with u ( be it marriage or just dating) , because in a society filled with Religion ,no love reigns.
Secondly , which law do you say that favours her?
Law of the bible/koran or law of the nation or law of the universe ?
...2 humans come together because they agree to love n tolerate each other ( when I know no love exist in Nigeria) , so if the love fades what shall u do? Stick with the relationship so u can fight back to win ur love or tolerate and pray that Jesus resets ur babe's brain as u suffer pains in a love affair?

Come to think of it ! POUR OUT UR HEART HERE AND TELL ME GOOD THINGS SHE DOES , SO I CAN CONTINUE ?

...just mention things u love in her or the character she displays that u love BE TRUTHFUL
Does she have talents like singing ,dancing ,playing football?

What are d duties of a wife in Nigeria ( more like what ARE expected of every wife in Nigeria)
... (1) DO WAT SHALL NOT HURT UR HUSBAND
(2) COMPLIMENT YOUR HUSBAND IN TRAINING UR YOUNGLINGS IN WISDOM, IF UR HUSBAND DONT HAVE WISDOM SAVE UR YOUNGLINGS FROM FOOLISHNESS ,EVEN IF IT MEANS DIVORCE( if u like feel pains unless u are a fool) REMEMBER DISCIPLINE IS BETTER THAN EDUCATION
(3) REMEMBER UR HUSBAND DIDNT FALL FROM PALM TREE ,HE IS FROM THE WOMB OF SOMEONE AND A SIBLING OF PEOPLE( SOMEONE) , RESPECT THEM ,SO THAT YOUR SON'S WIFE WILL RESPECT U... Igbo women respect ur husband's people

(4) Remember 1&2 And let the man misbehave
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ahasco:
A very goodmorning to you too
kiss

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by luwiizy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...so which Question do u have or I will ask u mine ?
my dear, not now please. i am still learning alot and my brain need time to put all this information together.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SensualMan1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
SisterFire:
... Try and know y she sticks with u ( is it marriage or just dating) , because in a society filled with Religion ,no love reigns.
Secondly , which law do you say that favours her?
Law of the bible/koran or law of the nation or law of the universe ?
...2 humans come together because they agree to love n tolerate each other ( when I know no love exist in Nigeria) , so if the love fades what shall u do? Stick with the relationship so u can fight back to win ur love or tolerate and pray that Jesus resets ur babe's brain as u suffer pains in a love affair?

Come to think of it ! POUR OUT UR HEART HERE AND TELL ME GOOD THINGS SHE DOES , SO I CAN CONTINUE ?

...just mention things u love in her or the character she displays that u love BE TRUTHFUL
Does she have talents like singing ,dancing ,playing football?

... (1) DO WAT SHALL NOT HURT UR HUSBAND
(2) COMPLIMENT YOUR HUSBAND IN TRAINING UR YOUNGLINGS IN WISDOM, IF UR HUSBAND DONT HAVE WISDOM SAVE UR YOUNGLINGS FROM FOOLISHNESS ,EVEN IF IT MEANS DIVORCE( if u like feel pains unless u are a fool) REMEMBER DISCIPLINE IS BETTER THAN EDUCATION
(3) REMEMBER UR HUSBAND DIDNT FALL FROM PALM TREE ,HE IS FROM THE WOMB OF SOMEONE AND A SIBLING OF PEOPLE( SOMEONE) , RESPECT THEM ,SO THAT YOUR SON'S WIFE WILL RESPECT U... Igbo women respect ur husband's people

(4) Remember 1&2 And let the man misbehave
Gratitude!!!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
SensualMan1:
Gratitude!!!
...u didn't tell me good things she does or are u contented with my comment ?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
'Love
Is it possible for a great man like Nelson Mandela 'or fela to make hell'
Throw light on it please '
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SensualMan1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...u didn't tell me good things she does or are u contented with my comment ?
Good in bed.(her sucking is topnotch)
Good at chores.
Good at dressing(u gonna turn twice)

Not good at Nigerian soups.(for someone who was born and brought up in Nigeria and only been in UK for 3yrs) Her Egusi, oha soup is horrible. I'm not good at cooking soup if not I'd have taught her but I eat these soups outside and I lick the plates. Only good at fast foods and continental.

Then being cocky.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
SensualMan1:
Good in bed.
Good at chores.

Not good at Nigerian soups.(for someone who was born and brought up in Nigeria and only been in UK for 3yrs) Her Egusi, oha soup is horrible. I'm not good at cooking soup if not I'd have taught her but I eat these soups outside and I lick the plates. Only good at vegetable soup and continental.

Then being cocky.
'i once had a babe" who can fight for me' so clean in the body , dosent cheat but nags ' and her naggings are driving me mad ' and I had to let go through breakup

Life no balance at all'

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...nna my weekend was splendid ...enjoy this photo and know it that isn't only humans that build structures , we have termites, NEW PARADISE BIRD ( BELOW )
And u aren't only d one putting on cloths , most animals came earth with automatic cloths( eg look at d bird there) and those without, like us and the strange Queen caddlesflies of the mangrove forest makes one to suit us fine...we have tailors ,them they are natural tailors , we have architects ,they are natural architects

shocked shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Liposure:
'So pastors are perfect beings shey '?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
SisterFire, what happens to traditionalists and atheists when they die? By traditionalists, I mean those who worship other deities aside Yahweh and Allah. Do they stand a chance to escape Yahweh's fire?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
uncleck:
SisterFire, what happens to traditionalists and atheists when they die? By traditionalists, I mean those who worship other deities aside Yahweh and Allah. Do they stand a chance to escape Yahweh's fire?
...good question my dear uncleck ,
Traditionalists of centuries back which are 70% of the survived gifted ( ogbanjé that survived foolish masses and their thing ) 15% of truth seekers/naturally intelligent fellows and 15% intelligent crooks , all this to put food on the table ,
So my dear this ones are" no go area" in afterlife ,
why are they " no go area"
?
We shall look into it bit by bit ,
300years ago when a traditionalist dies on earth n heard to road of VOSOD ...he has many odds with him ,which are...
(1) he has never heard of Jesus, white clothed angels with wings, those blowing trumpets singing hossanna ! Hossanna !!
Any angels who approaches him then will be called a stranger or a deceiver and mind u angels( añakscú ) don't waste time on Atheists

( 2 ) Even when the angels at the road decide to have time for the traditionalists , Their transcuent body emits deep white lights unlike normal christian humans today (with pale lights ) which makes it difficult for the angels to deceive them

( 3) ...Many of this deep thinkers has many wise higher beings connecting with them , telling them at least to avoid selfish creatures calling them to come to heaven...

(4) A wise brain fears no higher being , so they fight obstructors of the VOSOD with vile ...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2021
Jadden:
Sisterfire, what happened to Adaibeku?

I'm here durling ! Anything for me?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2021
kiss

kiss

Good morning !
Atheists !!, freeminds and agnostics !!!
Lets start by !!! Mama what's ur favorite song , rap song and movie!!!?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jadden(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Adaibeku:

I'm here durling ! Anything for me?
Nothing much, I been just dey ask after you.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Adaibeku:
kiss

kiss

Good morning !
...iyeeeeee Mee adaibeku hooow faaar?
..pardon me.I was really busy that's y I haven't replied anyone
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
Adaibeku:
kiss

kiss

Good morning !

Favorite local song! ...

BIZZYBODY_psquare ft waje

Favorite international song...

GET DOWN ON IT_ by Mr cool & gang

Favorite local rap song ...

EXCUSE ME_by Alaye ft 9ice

Favorite international rap song...

WELCOME TO D BLOCK_jadakiss ft Eminem & sheek

Favorite local movie

ISSAKABA by Sam Dede, John Okafor , C.iroasanga etc .

Favorite international movie

FLASHPOINT by Donny yen and co!

Favorite local horror movie

HAUNTED HOUSE by Kenneth okonkwo and Yvonne jegede

Favorite international horror...

Jeepers creepers 1-3

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
SensualMan1:
Good in bed.(her sucking is topnotch)
Good at chores.

Not good at Nigerian soups.(for someone who was born and brought up in Nigeria and only been in UK for 3yrs) Her Egusi, oha soup is horrible. I'm not good at cooking soup if not I'd have taught her but I eat these soups outside and I lick the plates. Only good at fast foods and continental.

Then being cocky.
...now ask urself this...

DO I REALLY PUT PRIORITY ON SEX THAN FOOD OR WHATEVER BITCHY CHARACTER SHE POSES ?

DO I REALLY LOVE LOCAL DISHES MORE THAN SEX SHE GIVES ME ?

...Now u shall check and balance ,
Then check d odds against u ,and odds against her ...now make ur decision ,so you won't call me satanic when you find Amaka the good cook who can't satisfy ur urge
Check the odds againsts you and her then make a decision ...tanks

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
SisterFire:

Favorite local song! ...

BIZZYBODY_psquare ft waje

Favorite international song...

GET DOWN ON IT_ by Mr cool & gang

Favorite local rap song ...

EXCUSE ME_by Alaye ft 9ice

Favorite international rap song...

WELCOME TO D BLOCK_jadakiss ft Eminem & sheek

Favorite local movie

ISSAKABA by Sam Dede, John Okafor , C.iroasanga etc .

Favorite international movie

FLASHPOINT by Donny yen and co!

Favorite local horror movie

HAUNTED HOUSE by Kenneth okonkwo and Yvonne jegede

Favorite international horror...

Jeepers creepers 1-3

So delighted gurl kiss

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
Liposure:
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'Love
Is it possible for a great man like Nelson Mandela 'or fela to make hell'
Throw light on it please '
... isn't possible cos one is a honourable nephîlim son of oluwaby ( ulæbåisç¢ I know him well ) and the other is a brave honourable soul,
n what makes a man honourable ?
...Ability to love truth and justice
... FEARLESSNESS and equity

So tell me y Nelson Mandela won't know that christianity is based on falsehood ?
Anytime he passes vosod the ANASKÇÛ in charge of hell will hide or make way for him ,
...As for fela when u see a higher been u shall know by their behaviours, they live a freelife of enjoyment then teach u whatever they want , his universal behavior is one of what I try to expose 2 u tiny worms but u are still so afraid of me dat I am a Queen of the coast trying to lure u away from holy jesus , ,
But instead of listening to what they say u are judging her pussy photo and her escapades , judging the Igbo he smokes , judging the way he gathers naked women everywhere .
... you humans before u can teach good ethics as directed by ur tiny sense, you have to carry bible , dress like monks in Abbeys ,, hold ur hands like holy nweje and when u finally talk likes of kalu91 will listen to u without calling u a liar or a deceiver ...Smh

...But you know one thing "YOU TINY WORMS SHUD OPEN THEIR EARS " , truthful & honourable higher beings will never ever , like will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever stop their gayism, sexcapades, great pleasures etc just to help n open ur blind eye and THATS IS UNIVERSAL CODES ,as for me I will rather close this thread or die than stop my sexcapades or lesbiasm even Jesus did worst sexcapades than I ,even before 23yrs
YOU ALL NEED HELP NOT THOSE WHO CAME FROM PLACE OF GOLDEN RIVER TASTING LIKE HONEY , YOU ALL NEED HELP NOT THOSE HONOURABLE reincanated GIANTS OF PLACE OF TWO SEX ORGANS , WHO CAME TO OPEN UR EYES ... Continue fearing the wicked jezebbel of evil and manipulations while ur GENERATIONS unborn suffers , instead of ur GENERATIONS unborn to suffer because of ur fear may ur sperm liquids turn to powder I command, amen , the ladies may ur eggs be crushed forever

...NOW LISTEN AGAIN THE VERY DAY things like " those who sin shall die perpetual deaths , if u are slapped turn ur left" be my sheep and I shall be ur shepherd " that day is when your hopelessness started ,
They ( fulanis) are fighting u in ur own land and u are expecting nature , Jesus , Yahweh etc to come to ur rescue , instead of fighting back ...
Fools know it that it was always hard for the ancient oppressors in oppressing the Unfortunate,
It is always hard for ancient landgrabbers to grab what isn't theirs , now their is democracy and politics . Religion and all sort of nyama nyama has been deployed against ur weak hearts always looking for heavens ,
Continue thinking a great being is watching over you , the closest is me, otem, chioma and we aren't even in our real forms ,so we aren't watching over u , go out n reclaim ur land like ur fathers of old , democracy & politics are great weapons to suppress the masses , because IT MAKES A TYRANT APPEAR HOLY UNLIKE IN MILITARY WHEN A TYRANT IS A TYRANT

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
SisterFire:
... isn't possible cos one is a honourable nephîlim son of oluwaby ( ulæbåisç¢ I know him well ) and the other is a brave honourable soul,
n what makes a man honourable ?
...Ability to love truth and justice
... FEARLESSNESS and equity

So tell me y Nelson Mandela won't know that christianity is based on falsehood ?
Anytime he passes vosod the ANASKÇÛ in charge of hell will hide or make way for him ,
...As for fela when u see a higher been u shall know by their behaviours, they live a freelife of enjoyment then teach u whatever they want , his universal behavior is what I try to teach u tiny worms but u are still so afraid of me oh I am a Queen of the coast trying to lead u away from holy jesus , ,
... because you humans before u can teach good ethics you have to carry bible , dress like monks in Abbeys ,, hold ur hands like holy nweje and when u talk likes of kalu91 will listen to u without calling u a liar or a deceiver ...Smh

...But you know one thing "YOU TINY WORMS SHUD OPEN THEIR EARS " , truthful & honourable higher beings will never ever , like will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever stop their gayism, sexcapades, great pleasures etc just to help n open ur blind eye and THATS IS UNIVERSAL CODES ,as for me I will rather close this thread or die than stop my sexcapades or lesbiasm even Jesus did worst sexcapades than I ,even before 23yrs

...NOW LISTEN AGAIN THE VERY DAY things like " those who sin shall die perpetual deaths , if u are slapped turn ur left" be my sheep and I shall be ur shepherd " that day is when your hopelessness started ,
They ( fulanis) are fighting u in ur own land and u are expecting nature , Jesus , Yahweh etc to come to ur rescue , instead of fighting back ...
Fools know it that it was always hard for the ancient oppressors in oppressing the Unfortunate,
It is always hard for ancient landgrabbers to grab what isn't theirs , now their is democracy and politics . Religion and all sort of nyama nyama has been deployed against ur weak hearts always looking for heavens ,
Continue thinking a great being is watching over you , the closest is me, otem, chioma and we aren't even in our real forms ,so we aren't watching over u , go out n reclaim ur land like ur fathers of old , democracy & politics are great weapons to suppress the masses , because IT MAKES A TYRANT APPEAR HOLY UNLIKE IN MILITARY WHEN A TYRANT IS A TYRANT

cry cry cry cry

Nneoma wat have you to say about orlu fulani NA troubles?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (610) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.