Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,159 members, 7,887,380 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

Why Is Boko Haram Still In Existence In Nigeria?(conspiracy Theory) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Boko Haram Still In Existence In Nigeria?(conspiracy Theory) (409 Views)

Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs / Governor Zulum: Boko Haram Still Existing Strongly In Borno / Presidency Reacts As Chibok Parent Insists Boko Haram Still Controls 49 Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Boko Haram Still In Existence In Nigeria?(conspiracy Theory) by WingedBack(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
It is very baffling to me that 12years later this terrorist organization is still wrecking havoc. Boko haram don’t kidnap high ransom targets, they don’t have oil fields that pump money so how do they get their funding? As far as I can tell they don’t make money like other conventional terrorist groups.

They are restricted to a very small territory in the north east yet the Nigerian army has been trying to weed them out for 12 years. From a civilian point of view, this reeks of sabotage. You would think their attacks would lessen but they are just as vicious as ever, how do they even find people to recruit? The entire north east theatre is basically an empty war zone with people fleeing to neighboring countries or down south.

All this brings me to 2 conclusions, the Boko Haram Terror is heavy propaganda in order to sponsor the economic agendas of military corporations and polithiefcians OR the Government is sponsoring and sabotaging the military efforts to destabilize the north as a destabilized region makes corruption easier.

So what do you all think?

Cc Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Why Is Boko Haram Still In Existence In Nigeria?(conspiracy Theory) by Arewa1stSon: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Their contract is about to expire
Re: Why Is Boko Haram Still In Existence In Nigeria?(conspiracy Theory) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
THE PEEDEEPIGS PLANTED THEM SO DEEPLY
ANYWAY, 2021 IS FINAL BURIAL YEAR
PLENTY SHEGE FOR ALL OF THEM
Re: Why Is Boko Haram Still In Existence In Nigeria?(conspiracy Theory) by WingedBack(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Their contract is about to expire

I heard they bouta do a 5yr contract extension.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho And Fulani Bandits Wahala / MC Oluomo Published A Book (photos) "My Service To Humanity" / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.