Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. (1947 Views)

Nigerian Married Men Please / Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? / An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by golddust6000(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Do you agree?

'Tik Tok user claims Nigerian married women are the highest cheaters in the world at 62%.'

A Tiktok video has gone viral after a user listed eight countries and named Nigerian married women as the highest cheaters in the world.

In the video, the man mentions eight different countries with the highest rate of women cheating on their husbands.

According to the man, the number of women cheating in the United States is14%, 16% for France, 19% for Singapore, 33% for Russia, 39% for Malaysia, 42 for UK, 59 % for Thailand and Nigeria at 62% is the highest.

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by basty: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
I will not answer to this your lie
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by hisgrace090: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Too much desperation in town!
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by Mynd44: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
But Nigerian women are not cheating with ghosts na. They are cheating with Nigerian men which means Nigerian men are also scum.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by tyup(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mynd44:
But Nigerian women are not cheating with ghosts na. They are cheating with Nigerian men which means Nigerian men are also scum.

Did this so called Nigerian men Rape them??

But that aside I'll like to know ur Nationality??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
tyup:

Did this so called Nigerian men Rape them??

But that aside I'll like to know ur Nationality??
I didn't say they are raped. I am saying if the women are the number 1 cheaters, then it is only fitting that the men are also number 1 on cheating since the women cheat with men.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by Liposure: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
I dont believe these lies
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
golddust6000:
Do you agree?

'Tik Tok user claims Nigerian married women are the highest cheaters in the world at 62%.'

A Tiktok video has gone viral after a user listed eight countries and named Nigerian married women as the highest cheaters in the world.

In the video, the man mentions eight different countries with the highest rate of women cheating on their husbands.

According to the man, the number of women cheating in the United States is14%, 16% for France, 19% for Singapore, 33% for Russia, 39% for Malaysia, 42 for UK, 59 % for Thailand and Nigeria at 62% is the highest.

This video cracked me up when I saw it somewhere else.

This would let everyone rest:

By stats (Fake or real), Nigerian men and women are the most promiscuous in the world.

Neither the men nor the women have the moral right to call the other gender olosho nor dogs.

Una fit una selves.
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by cococandy(f): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
They cheating with other women?

It’s the polygamy at work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by lilmax(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
80% of women in Nigeria cheat, married or not

But highest in za world? NO
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by Jesse6(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Na lie abeg
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by crackhaus: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raise your hands if you're a Nigerian woman under 45years of age on NL and you've NEVER cheated on your husband/boyfriend, not even once... cheesy

PLEASE NOTE that cheating includes any and all behaviour you can't engage in with another man in the presence of your husband/boyfriend.

We need to prove this arsehole wrong for insulting Nigerian women angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by ibkayee(f): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Cheating on a Nigerian man is an honourable thing in my eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by mosdii(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Mynd44:

If it were to be a non mod that said "Nigerian men are also scum". it would have attracted outright ban from you.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by Odunharry(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
ibkayee:
Really??
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by mariahAngel(f): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
ibkayee:

Huh!
How dare you!? grin
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
crackhaus:
Raise your hands if you're a Nigerian woman under 45years of age on NL and you've NEVER cheated on your husband/boyfriend, not even once... cheesy

PLEASE NOTE that cheating includes any and all behaviour you can't engage in with another man in the presence of your husband/boyfriend.

You just conclusively ended the argument, not a single hand raised. I think the TikToker should increase his statistics to 100% for women under 45 on the basis of your remarkable study.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by descarado: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
crackhaus:

So many women crackhaus, so many.

Now, let me throw the question back to u.
Have you?

Seems like nairaland don't like happy and functional relationships.
So tired of these negativity.

Besides, when are u inviting us.
My gele is ever ready kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by Acidosis(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
ibkayee:

Wow
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by crackhaus: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
descarado:

Have you?

Only speak for yourself jor.
Even your twin sister, you can't be so certain of anything... grin

I mentioned you on another thread, go and observe what a woman like you admitted there – not like it was news to me, I sha already knew it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by crackhaus: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

You just conclusively ended the argument, not a single hand raised. I think the TikToker should increase his statistics to 100% for women under 45 on the basis of your remarkable study.
LOL... cheesy

I would suggest the same, but one may have to leave a few percentages out, just so we don't have any accusations of generalization cropping up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
ibkayee:

shocked

Toor!
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by BlackMamba69(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
crackhaus:

mosdii:

If it were to be a non mod that said "Nigerian men are also scum". it would have attracted outright ban from you.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
RisenPhoenix1:

descarado:

Have you?

Acidosis:

Wow

Well fellas, a supposed male moderator has said outrightly on this thread that "men are scum". This includes himself I suppose cheesy. No wonder they use him as tampon to wipe off traces of their menstration all over Nairaland grin
E be tinzz.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by ibkayee(f): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Odunharry:

Really??
mariahAngel:

Huh!
How dare you!? grin
Acidosis:

Wow
bukatyne:

shocked

Toor!
Lol I'm kidding I'm kidding (sort of)

I don't think the good ones should suffer because of the bad ones, I feel this way towards the 'bad', but I was just trolling a bit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by EUEA: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
all this liers wont stop lieing
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by EUEA: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
all this liers wont stop lieing,dey re d topest nd re d lowest
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by descarado: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
crackhaus:

Only speak for yourself jor.
Even your twin sister, you can't be so certain of anything... grin

I mentioned you on another thread, go and observe what a woman like you admitted there – not like it was news to me, I sha already knew it. cheesy
U are now saying speak for yours, ABI? cheesy
Some ladies fall into this category only if you will accept their truth.

Throughout the world, na bad stories dey go market pass. We love negativity a lot so we can feel good about ourselves, you know.
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by Reussite: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
ibkayee:
That's not fair sad
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by crackhaus: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
descarado:

U are now saying speak for yours, ABI? cheesy
Some ladies fall into this category only if you will accept their truth.

Throughout the world, na bad stories dey go market pass. We love negativity a lot so we can feel good about ourselves, you know.

See, this is where I believe our respective antennas diverge and pick up different signals from the subject matter at hand.

That married/unmarried women are capable of cheating and that a good number have actually cheated before and/or will cheat in the future, is absolutely NOT "negativity" to me... It is normal life.
Na who dem catch fit cause problem cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by descarado: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
crackhaus:

See, this is where I believe our respective antennas diverge and pick up different signals from the subject matter at hand.

That married/unmarried women are capable of cheating and that a good number have actually cheated before and/or will cheat in the future, is absolutely NOT "negativity" to me... It is normal life.
Na who dem catch fit cause problem cheesy
But married/ unmarried men no dey cheat grin
Okay o.
My head is spinning.
Took covid jab today.

I will resurrect this thread again when I'm free. Hope you will be online.
Have lots to say about this topic cos it's paining me as I know like 7 ladies who got married as virgins that have nothing to do with men at all even as married women and their husbands are taking advantage of that.
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by FRlDAYODEH: 2:03am On Jan 19, 2021
ibkayee:
is it not same you that my friend bleeped and says your kpekus dey smell? or is it another ibkayee
Re: Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. by ibkayee(f): 3:34am On Jan 19, 2021
FRlDAYODEH:
is it not same you that my friend bleeped and says your kpekus dey smell? or is it another ibkayee
No it was definitely me lmao clown

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Married Her By Force / Three Wishes- What Would It Be? / Should She Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.