Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) (33041 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) / Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by TheBest37: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Kelvinbako(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2021
The child is handsome.....hbd to him
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2021
like father like son
I love the first picture
happy birthday
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Wartsnigeria: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2021
ArewaWife:

That's the wife makes more money doesnt have to mean she calls the shots. Yes she might take care of more responsibilities at home but once the man also has a job and contributes and isnt spending around on other women, things can still sail smoothly.

In this part of the world, when the wife takes care of more responsibilities at home, there's bound to be discord and eventual disrespect/disregard for the man.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I'm unsettled about their marriage may it last long anyways
na ur marriage? Unsettle kee u dia

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by TeemahBeddings: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Happy for her. And the baby is so cute. Omo to Jo mummy and daddy
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by akinbabson(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Hbd brother. Toyin is trying.

Pls check My signature if you need to drill a borehole
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Cute son with long walking stick!
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Congrats nigga age with abundance grace, hbd
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Realiz(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Are they not living in the same house? Everybody must come form love on Social Media

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by NEWSREPORT: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Andy Okonkwo makes a major come back in a new movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7rOPPDyhwA
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Ykc2:
Igbo people dey wear chair cloths yoruba and hausa dey wear parachute or window curtains life is funny shaa,

Why nah? ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Iseoluwa2050(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2021
hmmmmmmmmmm L O V E oooooooh

Love no dey get Respect when it enter inside body

1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Iseoluwa2050(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2021
hmmmmmmmmmm love ooooooh

Love no dey get Respect when it enter inside body

1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2021
tunapawizzy:

Orishirishi...are u settled about ur own marriage sha

I tire for that member of OoPL ooo (Organiser of People's Life) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by MuttleyLaff: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2021
mayklef:
Oga be proud of your bald head, u no kill person naa....anyways HBD
[img]https://media./images/d7cf09f2d05a5ad54654b56c3d30406a/tenor.gif[/img]
You bad gan, lmso
I thought I saw him with a toupee on, the other time, like shown below

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
it'll last.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Dchampion65: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Marriages where wives calls the shot does not stand the test of time, prove me wrong.

So you think Kolawole is a pauper or liability to Toyin.
Move closer to him and you will understand better.
Fame is not wealth.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Dannyfan(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Happy Birthday... I just love everything about this couple. The husband is actually richer than the wife but the wife is more famous.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Freddd009: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Marriages where wives calls the shot does not stand the test of time, prove me wrong.

Men like u die of insecurities when ur wife makes more money. If she does make money, u will complain, if she makes more money problem. What do u really want?

Is it a crime to marry a woman that is famous? Pls pray about ur own life n face front ok
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Olatlaccon(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
wetin be your own... settled man
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by Derrylatei: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2021
This guy don twitch like serious.
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by lollybee15(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
You will remain unsettled about everything in life, evil-thinker.
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
grin Am very very sure say that boy sef go get double leg like him mama...
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Liz Anjorin go commit suicide on top dis oo grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) by peculiar2233: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
May u be unsettled forever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 / JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" / Alex Poses With Her Parents In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.