Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,305 members, 7,940,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Two Farm Workers Needed-yearly - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Two Farm Workers Needed-yearly (390 Views)

Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly / Seyi Makinde Set To Upgrade One Of The Two Farm Settlement Into Farm Estates / Two Farm Workers With Driving Experience Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Farm Workers Needed-yearly by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2021
PLEASE WITH EXPERIENCE IN BOTH CROP AND ANIMAL FARMING.

Hi all, in need of two farmworkers to work on 6 acres of farmland. Palm trees on 2 out of the 6 acres.

Duties - Prepare/clear, planting and maintain the palm-trees. intended crops are maize, soya and cassava, though not limited.
Animal Farm will be set-up on the farm at the end of the season while we reduce cropping.

Before the animal farm, accommodation will be provided in the nearest community which is just a few miles away from the farm, this will change as soon as the animal farm is set up.

Location, Ovia North East Benin city.
Interested person/s should please respond to- @gmail.com. Please state your expected pay and conditions there is a room for negotiation. Please, I detest laziness with passion and I compensate for a work well done.
Re: Two Farm Workers Needed-yearly by Mide3367: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2021
Calypso80:
PLEASE WITH EXPERIENCE IN BOTH CROP AND ANIMAL FARMING.

Hi all, in need of two farmworkers to work on 6 acres of farmland. Palm trees on 2 out of the 6 acres.

Duties - Prepare/clear, planting and maintain the palm-trees. intended crops are maize, soya and cassava, though not limited.
Animal Farm will be set-up on the farm at the end of the season while we reduce cropping.

Before the animal farm, accommodation will be provided in the nearest community which is just a few miles away from the farm, this will change as soon as the animal farm is set up.

Location, Ovia North East Benin city.
Interested person/s should please respond to- uyi0541@gmail.com. Please state your expected pay and conditions there is a room for negotiation. Please, I detest laziness with passion and I compensate for a work well done.
mad o grin
Re: Two Farm Workers Needed-yearly by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2021
Mide3367:
mad o grin

Please how do you mean?

Modified - 'Mad' if as an insult. watch your tongue kid, you might be talking to your father here. I hate modern slavery and exploitation, I owe you no explanation but if you must know, I actually put it up there asking an interested person/s to name a price and secondly never wanted to give full details just to scare off any lazy kid like you, I bet you if I had you would have rushed to apply. So next time learn to shut your mouth, is not a must to comment.
Re: Two Farm Workers Needed-yearly by mygee2(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Calypso80:

Please how do you mean?

Modified - 'Mad' if as an insult. watch your tongue kid, you might be talking to your father here. I hate modern slavery and exploitation, I owe you no explanation but if you must know, I actually put it up there asking an interested person/s to name a price and secondly never wanted to give full details just to scare off any lazy kid like you, I bet you if I had you would have rushed to apply. So next time learn to shut your mouth, is not a must to comment.
calm down here Mad oh is nothing insulting
Re: Two Farm Workers Needed-yearly by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
mygee2:

calm down here Mad oh is nothing insulting

Better not be, reason one should mind the use of colloquial words, not everyone can be familiar with such.

Thanks for for the clarification.

(1) (Reply)

Tomatoes Business / New Method Makes Vital Fertilizer Element In A More Sustainable Way / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.