Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,255 members, 7,887,732 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? (3280 Views)

Money Or Job: Which One Do You Really Need? / Lecturing Job Vs MNC Job Which Do You Prefer? / 4 Things That Keep Employees Loyal (hint: It's Not Money Or Perks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by kulzoid4u(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2007
money aint everything in life,when you are fulfilled with what you do,what follows is happiness which i believe is the most important thing ;d in life.
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by MT: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2007
Money does not guarantee hapiness, but fulfiment will, and thats the ulimate in life, I guess smiley
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by Caradona(f): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2007
@ TOPIC

Who cares about fulfillment in a job unless you're Hooker or a trick
where fulfillment is your prime goal and you're ready to lick anybody's behind to get paid
For me, I'm there for the money and shopping spree
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by omowhyou(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2007
I would have prefer job fulfillment, i will like to work were i will be fulfilled with my job. but in NIAJA that means you will drink enough GARRI.
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by dashkk(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2007
you cant have a geniue or good money without been filfilled unless it is a blood money
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by zubbiedan(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2007
will go for the job satisfaction,cos wot the benefits of earning mega bucks without satisfaction.
e.g i turned down a bank job offer for a job with an audit firm.
and of course am very much satisfied with the decision i took
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by deetwo: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2007
I tend to believe that they are much more than what we can play with in mere words.Deep down,u and I know that they go hand in hand.Everybody wants to be fulfilled of course!Money makes it realizable my dear, Hence u gotta know aw to make money first, then, talk of getting fulfilled aight
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2007
What is fulfilment if not $$?. . .I'll take the money for now, fulfillment will come when I have millions in my bank account at retirement.
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by sweetchick(f): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2007
I think that question is premature in the Nigerian environment. Remember that Economist who had a hiearchy of needs ( Marslow, I think his name was). people think of higher needs when the basic ones such as food, shelter and clothing are fulfilled. I Nigeria, many people are still trying to fulfil the basic needs. Fulfilment is still way off
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by mamus2010(f): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2007
MT:

Money does not guarantee hapiness, but fulfiment will, and thats the ulimate in life, I guess smiley

a friend works in a sector where he is poorly paid. he actually find fulfilment in his job, but most days he doesn't have money to go to work, he has to walk long distances or get someone to lap him on the bus. he eats biscuits for lunch just to save money, and you can forget about buying new clothes.

now will you be surprised if he finds a job that will ease his burden? at the end of the day fulfilment does come with money thus in a nutshell, money buys fulfilment.
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by angel101(f): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2007
My scale of preference:
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4. Fulfillment or anything else  grin
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by easyman(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2007
I thin the best thing in life is contentment and it come with having what you want or wanting what you have. I believe the idea of comparing real MONEY with fulfillment should be left for the books. Money makes the world go Round so it is first priority, because fulfillment is having want you want, and if you want money then money it is and if you want to work then just work and don't get paid very easy. Frankly, money brings about the idea of fulfillment. Choose wisely.
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by nawa1(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2007
there are three MOTIVES for which we live:

we live for the BODY, we live for the MIND, we live for the SOUL. no one of these is better of holier than the other.

one cannot live fully in MIND without books (money) and time to study them. without opportunity for travel (money) and observation, or without interlectual companionship.

to live fully in soul, a person must have love, and love is denied fullest expression by poverty.

come to think of it, in other to live a fulfilled life, you must be rich.
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by BASETSANA(f): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2007
l would say money coz in order to be fulfilled l have to get the desires of my heart
buy them that is and what do l use to buy them money,
so in the end money makes the world go round
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by nawa1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2007
"In so far as the mind is stronger than the body, so are the
*ills contracted* by the mind more severe than those contracted
by the body."

What *ills* have your mind contracted while trying to hit your
target?

Remember the concept of Power Leeches? Power Leeches refer to
anything that sucks away your power without giving you anything
in return.

To help you avoid these ills and Power Leeches, download your free copy
of the science of getting rich e-book here: http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=629037
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by beetintin(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2007
I am sorry to say Sirs/Mas, fulfillment comes before any other thing in life.

If you are not fulfilled, be the RICHEST man in the whole Universe, you won't enjoy
your money.You can say Bill Gates is fulfilled not because of his money because he
found fulfillment early in life. He wasn't a rich man when he started Microsoft you know.

Money doesn't buy fulfillment but I am sure we are all entitled to our own opinion. wink
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by lurdz(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2007
[b][/b] When You Say fulfillment, It should be note that when you do not ve money to take up your responsibility,Then It's Not, so Money, I meant Financial enrichment comes before Fulfillment before you can say You fulfilled That means You re Financially n Spiritually Enriched n You are capable n taking care of your responsiblity. So I believe Money comes first.
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by beetintin(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2007
U just don't understand. When you get fulfilled in whatever you are doing, money rolls in and you get
double portion: Fulfillment + Money embarassed

Money doesn't bring fulfillment but fulfillment can bring money. I am saying this because I no so and I
have experienced it. We just get our priorities wrong and that is why our Politicians keep stealing
money. if money brings fulfillment, what makes one that has stolen a billion keep stealing?

I am sure most people will take offers to wash dead body or sweep snow in foreign countries just to
make money. embarassed
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by omowhyou(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2007
fulfillment. when you enjoy the things you do, you get fulfilled, Money is not everything in life. but, we can not do without it
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by zenom: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2007
Money,brings fulfillment , no too much story there. grin
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by MyPeace(f): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2007
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by omowhyou(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2007
well money is good but be careful
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by beetintin(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2007
zenom:

Money,brings fulfillment , no too much story there. grin

Are you sure sis?

Well ask Ade Bendel, Ezego, Fred Ajudua and the governors EFCC are running after,
they will tell you it is not all about money afterall. tongue

Fulfillment first and money comes after. wink
Re: Money Or Fulfilment: Which Do You Prefer? by lurdz(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2007
Whow We all have different prospective About Money n Fulfillment But i still Greatly believe Fulfillment comes when Money is On Board!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institutute (p.t.i) Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com / Entrepreneurs Vs. Managers: What’s The Big Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.