Stats: 3,176,245 members, 7,897,291 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration (65706 Views)

Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration / Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Mofe72: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Did he lie?

Hongkog:
" Joe’s victory was certified by the Congress after supporters of outgoing President Donald Trump invaded the US Capitol in a bid to prevent the affirmation."

OP. Victory was certified it was certified,shikenan. So what's bringing Trump in the picture? you people want to always paint Trump black at every given opportunity.

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by olajizz01(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
if to say na USA I dey, I go use that cloth sew agbada
correct man
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Lightorder: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians and there nonsense

Notice me people
other countries are just calming down . Celebrating more than Americans would leave them thinking if there is something we are up to. Act and art of taking their country from them, I guess . If you doubt me , reason the trigger of the xenophobic attack in South Africa and what their reasons on the street were.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Lightorder: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians and there nonsense

Notice me people
I tell you
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by int0x80(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pure stupidity, not like they will even be allowed anywhere close to the inauguration arena.

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by sixtus3606(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
damiloladuke:
Nigerians living in the United States have designed an Aso ebi for the January 20 inauguration of Joe Biden and Harris Kamala as President and Vice President respectively.

“Aso Ebi” is a uniform dress that is traditionally worn in Nigeria during social engagements. It is made from different attires such as Ankara, Lace, Guinea among others.

This is not the first time Nigerians will be celebrating with Americans, it happened during the Obama administration.

Joe’s victory was certified by the Congress after supporters of outgoing President Donald Trump invaded the US Capitol in a bid to prevent the affirmation.

https://lailasnews.com/joe-biden-inauguration-nigerians-design-aso-ebi/

Abeg make dem waybill 18yards come Ajah for me.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Ebenstar: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Before, I used to think it will be hard for some people to receive the mark of the beast when I read the bible.

But since last year with many things I saw and especially this year with the U.S presidency, I saw it will be easy for many people even so called Christians to receive that mark. People assume the Antichrist will come with force at first but the bible implies he is a smooth talker and cunning.

All you have to do is appeal to their emotions and biases. And boom, they will be all over you and praise you.

Also, all you have to do is put the word "Experts" or "scientists" at the end of a sentence, and people will trust that sentence without doing their own research and thinking for themselves.

Sheeps led by blind guides.

P.S I am not saying Biden is the Antichrist before some people will quote me and be saying rubbish.
May God open our eyes not to receive the mark of the beast blindly.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Evince(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Before, I used to think it will be hard for some people to receive the mark of the beast when I read the bible.

But since last year with many things I saw and especially this year with the U.S presidency, I saw it will be easy for many people even so called Christians to receive that mark. People assume the Antichrist will come with force at first but the bible implies he is a smooth talker and cunning.

All you have to do is appeal to their emotions and biases. And boom, they will be all over you and praise you.

Also, all you have to do is put the word "Experts" or "scientists" at the end of a sentence, and people will trust that sentence without doing their own research and thinking for themselves.

P.S I am not saying Biden is the Antichrist before some people will quote me and be saying rubbish.
you don't have to say his name before we grab ur point.
However in my stay on this earth over 35yrs, I have heard u guys call different people Anti-christ which makes me to wonder how many Anti-christ you guys are expecting before they blow trumpet.
Kindly throw more light sir

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Ajibade123(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

oga how you take know say you never receive the sign sef
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by hotseat: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kuku say SW because I sure sey our blodaz from SE no join o!
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by SaintLucia: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Joe Adewale Biden
Joe Adewale Bidemi grin

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by fermlad: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hypocrites
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
longetivity:
ipob miscreant
IPOB stated it......
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Evidenx(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Foolishness.... This man will sting them with scorpion...
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by BRATISLAVA: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
meobizy:
Joe is not a better candidate, but at this point for immigrants, anything is better is than Donald Trump. With his win also comes the first black American female Vice President. E reach to celebrate for black people.

How did she become black?
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:
" Joe’s victory was certified by the Congress after supporters of outgoing President Donald Trump invaded the US Capitol in a bid to prevent the affirmation."

OP. Victory was certified it was certified,shikenan. So what's bringing Trump in the picture? you people want to always paint Trump black at every given opportunity.

IS YOUR UNCLE DONA WHITE IN HIS DEALINGS?
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by chamboy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Kamila Harris is the new world order
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by tnerro1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
When Biden wan open up the border, we need to pack enter that place mennnn!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by juman(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
The supporters of okoro trump already crying.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by juman(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Those nigerians should be ready for battle with their guns o.
Fire for fire.

America is in mess.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by chewwie(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
longetivity:
ipob miscreant
Pro-Trump Nigerians = IPOB miscreants. Pro-Biden Nigerians = IPOB miscreants. Come on.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by edgecution(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
MakeWeTalk:
since Trump entered office, there has been no terrorist attack in the USA

Now Biden don enter, attacks may resume

Since Biden was declared winner, Black Lives Matters has been silent

Now Biden don enter, BLM will remain silent till needed.
Then They will kill another black man & BLM will restart q

Oga I live in the US. Who told you there were no terrorists attacks. What about all the domestic terrorists shooting up schools and hotels? You think its only Foreigners that are terrorists? Is Boko HARAM not from Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Raph82(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided when are they going to design Aso Ebi For security challenges, medical challenges , economical challenges and Development challenges face Nigerians
My brother forget o, those ones have escaped from this hell called Nigeria, they are less concerned about what goes on here.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Ebusu01: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
It is a welcome development
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by Shootlion: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=Hongkog post=98188204]" Joe’s victory was certified by the Congress after supporters of outgoing President Donald Trump invaded the US Capitol in a bid to prevent the affirmation."

Is Trump not a black sheep in the hierarchy of US presidents?
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by magzey: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Naija No dey carry last, after Trump now Biden grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by adaugo59216: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
The supporters of okoro trump already crying.
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by thunderbabs: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hongkog:

.?

Is Trump white? grin
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by chris51(f): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
bash8936:
Omoluabi are the only Africans happy and inclusive in Biden government...Ipob are in severe pains.

Yes oo. Good things come to those who wish others well. That's why omoluabis are benefiting from Biden & Harris.
They will also remove ban this ban that of of Mr T
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by chris51(f): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
chris51:

Yes oo. Good things come to those who wish others well. That's why omoluabis are benefiting from Biden & Harris.
They will also remove ban this ban that of of Mr T
Re: Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration by proprince(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
She is not Nigerian.

Madam is calling wrapper Lapa

An Afghan Child Kept Warm By US Military Uniform (Picture) / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94