Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,611 members, 7,885,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

.mc Oluomo Can Change For Ehi" - Lady Golfer Defends Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / .mc Oluomo Can Change For Ehi" - Lady Golfer Defends Her (579 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.mc Oluomo Can Change For Ehi" - Lady Golfer Defends Her by ashacot: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ehin Ogbebor Is Dating MC OLUOMO For Love not for money lady golfer friend to the beautiful busines woman ehin claims. Recall that ehin had come live on instagram to rubbish claim that a man she is dating built her multi million naira house for her. And during the live interview, she beat her chest 3times and challenge any man who claim to contribute any money in her building to come out or God will punish him.
However, she would later confirm rumour flying around that she is dating popular Lagos State NURTW Chairman Mc OLUOMO when she posted pictures and video of them attending a public event together and caption the video and pictures of mc OLUOMO KING.
Now her friend Lady Golfer also known as blessing Osom has come to her defence questioning what mc OLUOMO can do financially for Ehin.
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqNR9t0rsDI
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKKQvyWjO0m/?igshid=y2wzlsa1x99a

Re: .mc Oluomo Can Change For Ehi" - Lady Golfer Defends Her by WithKel202: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Don't mind all this Nairaland men who will soon come here to start attacking her and accusing her of going after mc OLUOMO money

1 Like

Re: .mc Oluomo Can Change For Ehi" - Lady Golfer Defends Her by meobizy(f): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
These runs girls are getting old. I hear some are as old as their 60s and yet jumping from phallus to phallus for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: .mc Oluomo Can Change For Ehi" - Lady Golfer Defends Her by Elpipitaaa: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
after they sleep with men and make money, they will come and start preaching self made.
Re: .mc Oluomo Can Change For Ehi" - Lady Golfer Defends Her by longetivity(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
WithKel202:
Don't mind all this Nairaland men who will soon come here to start attacking her and accusing her of going after mc OLUOMO money
keep quiet joor
Re: .mc Oluomo Can Change For Ehi" - Lady Golfer Defends Her by Jake19: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Well, I am still at loss why men still don't believe that women can make it without their help

(1) (Reply)

Many Of You Are Battling Idleness - Rosy Meurer Tells Haters / This Is Why I Have Been Failing In Marriages Even My Career Is Struggling-9ice / Breakup With The Shrinking Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.