Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,035 members, 7,925,231 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram (38721 Views)

10 Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates That Entertained Us With Sex Fantasy / 10 Ex-big Bbnaija Housemates That Are Broke Despite The Fame From The Show / Bbnaija 2018 Housemates With The Largest Instagram Followers (see Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by slowice(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2021
Some supposedly grown men and women are still carrying bbn hate around after many months. Wow
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Dare14: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2021
Wey efe
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Beckysexy(f): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2021
greatness77:
where Efe my guy
He's Probably in the trash bin. Who knows?
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Ayobami7(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
To think that these individuals went from nobodies to having more than the population of some small countries checking out their every online move makes one wonder what they're doing with their life. I don't have a problem, I'm living my best one. It's Nairaland trolls I'm afraid for. You idiots watched them on the screen, criticized them, saw them become big and yet your lives haven't progressed in almost five years. This year a new set of individuals will grace our screens and you guys will remain none the better.
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Lamanii22(f): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Parrie:
Where is tacha

The same question I wanted to ask lol... I thought she'd be number one...
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Lamanii22(f): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Infolenka:

Tacha has just 1.5 million Followers. She didn't make the list.

Oh I thought she'd have up to 3m now
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Xeeex: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
LilyColin:
This forum front page & useless news na 5&6.

Tuehhh

Find way to japa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Protesting In 2010 With Dele Momodu, Charly Boy.Throwback / 32-Year-Old Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage In Lagos In 1984 (Throwback) / Icandy Battle Between Michael Jai White And Willy Monfret!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.