Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,861 members, 7,931,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic (17684 Views)

Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Danfo Driver Driving Against Traffic Resists Arrest, Strips Unclad & Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Blackmoran:
This is actually a good news.... The level of lawlessness in Lagos is turning to a pandemic

Until LASTMA/police deceitfully impound your car

6 Likes

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by Oracleforce: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lemme go and buy that big Toyota car...

2021 is my year....I must own a car by fire, by force

1 Like

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by nedekid: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Na wah oh.
Na so I see one madam with 2015 upwards benz jeep driving one way and blocked by task force unit. Instead of settling she de do big madam.
Guess her car will be up for auction few weeks from now.
Anyway, I go carry small change go there go look. grin

1 Like

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by bobo65(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
No matter what
It's very wrong to sell someone's car

1 Like

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by midnighter1(f): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
One day one trouble* lagos nawa
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by new2012: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
irresponsible government.. you can't sell someone's property for traffic offense.. you fine the person, it's inconsistent with the law.. quickly deploying reprisive laws for gain is utmost cruelty.

This is extremely wicked and totally foolish. Lastma and all those pushing for this will know no peace in their entire household.

For those saying ppl are lawless, several places in VI and Ikeja have unmarked one-ways.. so how will an innocent johnny-just-come know?

wicked and irresponsible government.

10 Likes

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by Commanderinpips: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
olisefom:
Lagos houses a greater percentage of lawless drivers in the world.

Bros I beg to disagree, come to Portharcourt and you will see mad drivers.

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by DukeNija(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oracleforce:
Lemme go and buy that big Toyota car...

2021 is my year....I must own a car by fire, by force

Lmaoooo. You be fool
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by TruthinAction: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
What about government vehicles that are always breaking traffic rules? They should just pay fine. When the owners swear for you, you will know how far. Nigeria government is wicked. Tomorrow, they will ask for our vote.

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by DukeNija(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Commanderinpips:

Bros I beg to disagree, come to Portharcourt and you will see mad drivers.

Port Harcourt is insane. Like the madness is unprecedented.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by Olude193: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Brandonx:
grin I like this but I won't advice anyone to buy such vehicle before one would use his own money to buy problem.
My kid Sister once bought a second hand car when she was visiting Nigeria and in the space of 2 weeks she had had series of accidents although minor ones until a prophecy came out that the vehicle had been marked she should sell it immediately or it could claim her life.
So did she tell the person she sold the car all these things you listed

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by emmyN(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
[s]
greggng:
We will be heading there to see if we can buy cars at cheap prices ...I hate lawlessness ....lagosians don't obey simple laws. However I will prefer the owners are given the opportunity to buy back their cars ....this will enable them 've common sense in future
[/s]
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by dheolexaone(f): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Online07:
They should Coman dash me one of them

Ur dash no dey finish
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by ICEWIN: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Why people cant just listen? Dont follow one way u wont listen,despite the law been put in place,they still wont listen now is zero for you

1 Like

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by Godbless3(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
So just for breaking traffic rules, the punishment is to auction the car? God why did you create me into this shitshole kountry call nigeria? Useless govt, useless legislature and useless judiciary. Nigeria is biblical hell.

3 Likes

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Stolen vehicles. They have no right whatsoever to sell those cars.
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by samwash(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
On my way to Lagos.
I need to search for Truck.
Why not fine them to collect their cars back, it's uncalled for.
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by hermesprogidy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
amnesty7:
Who go buy curse?
Exactly!!!!
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by Lightorder: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
It
Lankybaby:
Hmmmm may God help those whose car are been impounded
and those who would buy and use them. They ceased and auctioned one car at Apapa some years ago. One man bought it , started using it until some group of men gave him a hot chase ,seriously warning him while the formula 1 lasted. They were very clear about their mission. However, he narrowly escaped

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by holland1987: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
this is no joke, I was arrested at ketu on the 24th of December, very early in the morning, say about 6am, boom from nowhere I was accosted by men in black saying I took one way, cameras flashing and shit...called everyone I knew in lagos..they all told me one thing, sort those men out before my car is taken to alausa. long story shot, I paid 85k cash to get back my car same day. what a terrible experience.

when I got home and told my landlord, he told me mine was fair, his friend paid 200k to get his for plying one way

5 Likes

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by wellmax(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Car dealers and ladipo people won't let ordinary people benefit from this auction... They would have bribed all the civil servants

Do you know the meaning of AUCTION?

1 Like

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by 2shaw: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
How can i participate in the auction

1 Like

Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by emmydee(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:
I go just go wait for anybody wey buy my car
Ok. I go wait for you too. Nonesense. Na me tell you to run one way?
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by emmydee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
DukeNija:

Lmaoooo. You be fool

How exactly is he a fool please?
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by ipobarethieves: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
; wink sad cheesy grin grin.I go buy one oo
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by Sniper101(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
If they happen to have a VERY neat 2007 RX 350 SUV in stock, then I'll love to know where the Auctioning would be taking place
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by Eagba(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
amnesty7:
Who go buy curse?
mimu
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by Eagba(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
amnesty7:
Who go buy curse?
mumu
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by Lastmankc(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Auctioning people's car is no fair

The should be given fine and allowed to get back their car

The politicians and government officials are the one buying the cars at ridiculous prices

People who lost their cars at last auction were actually crying at the auction ground
Its good,so that dem go get sense tomorrow. 97% of Lagos drivers are lawless.
Re: LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic by LegalWolf: 12:49am On Jan 19, 2021
You see it is poor men's cars that predominate...Did you see any jeep, lexus, audi, etc.? Your guess is as good as mine. Are you saying no Benz owner broke traffic law within that time frame? apparently not. See, in Nigeria, your biggest crime is to be poor. Poverty is an ailment worse than covik one nine

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Jailed In The UK For Mandate Fraud (Photos) / Robbers Snatch Student’s ATM Card, Steal N87,000 / Police Kill Cultist , Others Seriously Injured In Gun Duel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.