Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Are Backend Developers Paid More Than Frontend Developers? - Programming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Are Backend Developers Paid More Than Frontend Developers? (26488 Views)

Fullstack, Backend And Frontend Developers Needed To Join Our Team / Gurus In The House, What Do Backend Developers Do? / Asp.net(.NET Developers) Paid More Than Other Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Backend Developers Paid More Than Frontend Developers? by daryur01(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Why Are Backend Developers Paid More Than Frontend Developers? by SweetVibe: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2021
They are all unique in their own ways but I prefer and enjoy working on front-end

Re: Why Are Backend Developers Paid More Than Frontend Developers? by All4good: 10:30am On May 11, 2021
AntiWailer:

Also if u mistakenly observed that, It might be because Back End developers are usually full stack who just decided to concentrate on back end for now.
So True. You are spot on.
I don't think there is any backend developer that doesn't have HTML/CSS/JavaScript and some order front-end framework as part of his skill-set.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Backend Developers Paid More Than Frontend Developers? by ZTsambad: 11:15pm On May 16
No!!! Backend is tougher than frontend and more complex I do both. frontend especially in react.js is not that hard but you see that backend ehnn if you want to integrate it to frontend na problem be that just always ensure u're doing version control with GitHub or gitlab so as to be extra careful when things go wrong

It's much easier to run the frontend and being able to solve the errors than with the backend which to me is like pouring poison into your frontend code and might end up screwing your frontend code if u're not strongly familiar with backend functionalities that's when to use GitHub to flyback to when the code was working. This why backends are paid more
chingle5:
I still don't understand why backend developers are been paid more than frontend developers even though frontend development is harder than backend development I just don't get it..... undecided
Re: Why Are Backend Developers Paid More Than Frontend Developers? by Ksudr(m): 4:07am On May 18
I sell PayPal funds, for your domain hosting etc. At very good rate. DM let's transact

Re: Why Are Backend Developers Paid More Than Frontend Developers? by ikay00406(m): 8:54pm On May 19
chingle5:

Which one is backend capturing the entire business logic...... In fact that your example is actually the reverse u backend developers are actually the shoe shiner and we the frontend developers are the shoemaker coz we create the product while u people just come from nowhere to just come and be updating one yeye database and throwing request from one place to another place base on CRUD in fact u guys are the shoe shiner angry
lool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Create A Shipping Tracking On Website.? / Alx Software Programming / Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.