Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,425 members, 7,944,120 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage (1731 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by Liposure: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2021
WiLdFLame:

Polygamy is fun!! You’ve two or more female to please you and carry out your fantasy which might be having both or everyone of them make out with each other; it’s a fact that only women knows how to best to please themselves. Everyone is satisfied at this threshold, other things being equal. You guys have no concrete argument to reason why Polygamy is bad!!
my fear is the rivalry and bad blood that could emanate btw them
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2021
ibkayee:

I agree that some people get married for other reasons other than love and that's fine in my opinion. Like I said, I don't see an issue with polygamy as long as these conditions are met:

By the way, I actually think our 'fore-bearers' got married for 'love' less than nowadays. But I digress, if you can stick to this list have at your polygamy grin

I’m not replying any of those shitty questions you’ve down there..you’re mischievous. Go back to where you belong.
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by ibkayee(f): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2021
WiLdFLame:

I’m not replying any of those shitty questions you’ve down there..you’re mischievous. Go back to where you belong.
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2021
Liposure:
my fear is the rivalry and bad blood that could emanate btw them
Women’s rivalry is different cos what makes them contented or fulfilled is different from what makes men fulfilled. If a woman loves power, she marries a politician etc. they can both channel their competition to making their politician Husband the president of the world..bla bla..the ocean is big enough for the fishes to swim.

Women compete differently from Men. Only them understand their own wahala. Nothing concern you. If two of them Dey fight. Beg them to support you and that you need them a lot in your life. Maybe then give them gift, don’t try to meddle in the fight as to maybe you want to judge or not. Don’t try it. You will die early. As true leader lead with fairness and neutrality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2021
In fact I postulate anybody coming as President should have more 2 or 3 wives. Our forebears ain’t stupid to use marriage as yardstick to elect or support any man for elective post back then, they would look at how your home fair. If you make a bad leader in your family, you will make a bad leader as the president.

A man that can manage his home of three wives would fair well in managing a nation cos these are foundational issues if we get it all wrong now cos of heresays. We lost it as a continent. Na olden days women they fight if the bad arguments on polygamy is infighting. Now women are executive leaders, programmers, accountants, professor, surgeon. The exposure is there to prevent any deep Francas. They compete by offering the best help to their husband. The husband in turn rules in fairness and neutrality.
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2021
WiLdFLame:

Alaye fi statistic sile

Talk with reality
Disprove why Polygamy is not the best in recent time?

Leave population statistics for NBS To handle

How can we leave statistics when you added it to aid your point?

Delete the part of stats in your posts then you will be serious.

Why should I disprove why polygamy is not the best? undecided
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2021
bukatyne:

How can we leave statistics when you added it to aid your point?

Delete the part of stats in your posts then you will be serious.

Why should I disprove why polygamy is not the best? undecided

You’re looking for trouble.
Go away
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2021
ibkayee:

Let's be honest. When men think about polyandry this is not where their mind is going, they only care that the woman should not be able enjoy multiple men otherwise she's an ashawo, immoral etc bla bla bla, they aren't thinking of the 'mechanics' of it like this.

That's why I brought it up to see if he was just another one of those who only likes the concept of multiple spouses when it benefits the guy

No matter how much it is a 'nightmare', let the woman decide. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander

@bold: Nobody is stopping any woman from practicing polyandry.

All she needs are willing participants.

Now I think of it, the proverb 'what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander' does not always ring true.

Except if that's not the full proverb and we have been misusing it like 'blood is thicker than water'.
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2021
WiLdFLame:

You’re looking for trouble.
Go away

Ase o ti e le undecided
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by ibkayee(f): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold: Nobody is stopping any woman from practicing polyandry.

All she needs are willing participants.

Now I think of it, the proverb 'what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander' does not always ring true.

Except if that's not the full proverb and we have been misusing it like 'blood is thicker than water'.
I don't know the details of where polyandry is legal, where it's practiced, stats, how it would work, who is stopping who etc. I only brought it up to make my little point

Lol well I am applying it to this situation, just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2021
bukatyne:

Ase o ti e le undecided

Do you like the idea of having another woman suck on you, make out with you and you’ve that orgasm you long wanted? When you need hard banging and stretch your husband can do that.

This is a real perfect idea of marriage that prevents cheating. That means you get to chose the taste of your husband. Na women wey you fancy your husband go marry come house for you.....what’s wrong with Africans with all these copy copy mentality. When it comes to sexuality, African kind of sexuality is more profound and deep rooted to make the society works unlike one man one woman; where una see all these? Why are we all pretending. That means your husband can bring home cardi B come house for you. You get to taste suck and lick your husband and cardi B. You guys are missing out oo.
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by Mindlog: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2021
WiLdFLame:

Do you like the idea of having another woman suck on you, make out with you and you’ve that orgasm you long wanted? When you need hard banging and stretch your husband can do that.

This is a real perfect idea of marriage that prevents cheating. That means you get to chose the taste of your husband. Na women wey you fancy your husband go marry come house for you.....what’s wrong with Africans with all these copy copy mentality. When it comes to sexuality, African kind of sexuality is more profound and deep rooted to make the society works unlike one man one woman; where una see all these? Why are we all pretending. That means your husband can bring home cardi B come house for you. You get to taste your husband and cardi B. You guys are missing out oo.

Haba, Uncle you should have come out clean right from your first post about your sexual fetish which includes voyeurism instead of throwing imaginary statistics of 4:1.....you just reminded me of the Psychology of Human Sexuality course I took back in the Uni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mindlog:

Haba, Uncle you should have come out clean right from your first post about your sexual fetish which includes voyeurism instead of throwing imaginary statistics of 4:1.....you just reminded me of the Psychology of Human Sexuality course I took back in the Uni cheesy
Maybe there is more I reminded you...Maybe you’re just too shy to tell it all.

Fact is Women population thwart men’s in 2-3 folds
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by Mindlog: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
WiLdFLame:

Maybe there is more I reminded you...Maybe you’re just too shy to tell it all.

Fact is Women population thwart men’s in 2-3 folds

Shy wetin? You know my 9-5 job? cheesy

Let me ignore your "fact".
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by TrueChristians: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Even God is not polygamy in nature please stop saying this .. God is a jealous God
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
TrueChristians:
Even God is not polygamy in nature please stop saying this .. God is a jealous God

How is God not polygamy? What has jealousy got to do with polygamy? Please elucidate
Re: I think Polygamy Is The Best Form Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2021
WiLdFLame:
Till date there actually has never been any real concrete reasons why polygamy is bad or wrong. Infact recents statistic has shown that monogamy causes more heartbreak, everyone lives in pretense. Most of their arguments are Orogun, kids will lack basic amenities, they will use juju on each other bla bla bla... nothing concrete! We all in African accepted monogamy cos we’ve been brainwashed it’s the white mans way and we all see the white mans way superior thanks to great years of colonialism and mass brainwashing propaganda through the media and all.

As a man, the advantages of polygamy for us men especially is more than the disadvantages
The real type of marriage is what our grandfathers and grandmothers practiced. Monogamy is very flawed once you know your means can handle polygamy, do it. All thanks to modernity; the kind of exposure our grand parents all had was little, now this is 2021, polygamy has taken a rebranding. Think of situations where you have 3 professors as wives...endless opportunities abounds. There is a woman for every man, if your salary is 20k a Month, marry women you can both manage with your little resources with contentment.

Most of us who had bad experiences with polygamy if closely observed would see it’s because resources was low and the exposure women had back then was low unlike these days...there is nothing like unconditional love anyway, we should all stop pretending!! Right from the olden days, marriage had been all about what we can both get from each other. There is no such thing as unconditional love, if there be maybe Gods loves for mankind. Human being kind of love had always been all about what we can get from the relationship( business deal). Our fathers get married then cos they are ready to take care of some responsibilities.

It’s a fact that our forefathers live long to 200 years of age, if polygamy was as bad as they portray it to be then they shouldn’t have lived that long. Any one with superior arguments aside hearsays, why polygamy is bad should come out. Polygamy is the best type of marriage, the whites man- one man-one wife is wrong, idealistic but not practicable in the best concept of reality, also. Everybody live fake life. Deep down you guys are bored just in time also demographic statistics, population had shown the population of women are 4x higher than the men’s population. Now those wey remain for ground who go marry them? Since we want to be practicing Monogamy of the Whites. I laugh at all those feminists. Women supporting women but y’all be fucking another woman’s husband..so much for the women supporting other women movement. Hypocrisy is killing us in African. We deceive ourselves too much

As a man if your financial capacity could handle it then marry two or more wives and even with that 20k monthly salary you can still marry two wives also, just go way below your means. There is a woman for every man

Mynd
Peepydelano
You are absolutely right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obtaining Permanent Residency In Chile / Is Anyone Else Facing The Same Problem / Should I Go Ahead With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.