Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only (4061 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Facts101: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is going to be me in 2022 below. Kings don't kneel cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by udoakwa(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is how it suppose to be and not the other way around, any lady that can't do this doesn't deserve my precious ring

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Facts101: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
udoakwa:
This is how it suppose to be and not the other way around, any lady that can't do this doesn't deserve my precious ring

Yes, this is how it is supposed to be done. It was the yeye white civilization that caused the disruption.

14 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by khingTony(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Since you want help her life, she suppose Kneel down and not otherwise

Peace smiley

18 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Facts101: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
khingTony:
Since you want help her life, she suppose Kneel down and not otherwise

Peace smiley

Confirm

8 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by horlahwaley(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Thanks Op, i already told my current gf about this. That, If i am to propose to her she would have to kneel to collect the ring or she should forget anything called marriage she just dey make mouth upandan, i will show her this pic.

7 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is the right way things are done. Any man that wants to kneel down to propose to a lady should consider becoming gay.

4 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Facts101: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
horlahwaley:
Thanks Op, i already told my current gf about this. That, If i am to propose to her she would have to kneel to collect the ring or she should forget anything called marriage she just dey make mouth upandan, i will show her this pic.
Please show her. This is exactly how our forefathers did and the society was sane not nowadays that society ills has become rampant esp in marriage and relationships

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Facts101: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
This is the right way things are done. Any man that wants to kneel down to propose to a lady should consider becoming gay.

Confirm
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by JaneYave(f): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kai, women have seen goodness and mercies. You actually took this picture and made this beautiful Angel kneel just to prove a point. Now that you have proved your point, what next?

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Sirconnect: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Now that you have proved your point, what next? [/quote]
Go and do likewise

6 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by MickzyDonald: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Me:- I'll just throw the ring and it will just enter her finger,,then BOOM we WED grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by omobonike70223: 7:00am On Jan 19, 2021
Now that you have proved your point, what next? [/quote]Go and do likewise
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by udoakwa(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Me:- I'll just throw the ring and it will just enter her finger,,then BOOM we WED grin grin grin

my guy well well you be wise man, if you do that when we come to your wedding naso we go dey shake body for a real G

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by femi4: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2021
Facts101:
That's the default settings. It was so from the beginning

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by MickzyDonald: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2021
udoakwa:

my guy well well you be wise man, if you do that when we come to your wedding naso we go dey shake body for a real G
No problem my man....
Iphone 12 pro max for everyone that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2021
They Both Look Decently Normal.
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Anto2001(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Please I need 1k urgently. Tanks . God bless u pls Nairalanders. To eat at least. Please I'm begging. I can drop my number.
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2021
JaneYave:
Kai, women have seen goodness and mercies. You actually took this picture and made this beautiful Angel kneel just to prove a point. Now that you have proved your point, what next?
Well next is to snap more pee wedding pictures of her kneeling..... grin the question sweet me die
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by JaneYave(f): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Viciheaka:
Well next is to snap more pee wedding pictures of her kneeling..... grin the question sweet me die
Na my babes wey dey allow dis kin tin l blame. How una no go use us catch cruise?
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by PstDapo: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Facts101:

Yes, this is how it is supposed to be done. It was the yeye white civilization that caused the disruption.

Oil dey your head
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by PstDapo: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
JaneYave:

Next she becomes my wife
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by ChampagneF(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wahala for woman wey no Dey submissive grin
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by LikeAking: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Facts101:

Correct.
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by LikeAking: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
My own fiance go prostrate collect her ring.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by shantti(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
my own fiancee must do frog jump and lick my feet when i propose, else, as in, else..............
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2021
JaneYave:
Na my babes wey dey allow dis kin tin l blame. How una no go use us catch cruise?
I no go use you catch cruise... You dey different
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by codedgalaxy: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2021
Redpill4life#
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by wealthtrak: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Facts101:
The picture is lovely!

What state/culture is this from?

Kneeling actually gives the
gal in the picture a graceful
and commanding presence.wink
Re: My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
This doesn't mean shit.....seen ladies who kneel for husbands when the going gets good but will head boot and slap them one's things get hard.....public shows of respect or affection doesn't determine a man's true character, just find a loving and upright woman....all these are ritualistic formalities.

(1) (Reply)

I am a sexxx addict please help me / Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . / Fornication Can Bring Misfortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.