Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:42 AM

IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (2813 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by envoymedia: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2021
Sonia Morales, the ex-wife of Nollywood actor Ik Ogbonna, is a year older today, January 19, and she took to Instagram to share stunning photos of herself to mark her special day, IgbereTV reports.

In one post, she wrote:

"I’m grateful, no matter what ,because I don’t doubt Your intentions towards me, I’m grateful because I know I’m unconditionally Loved, therefore everything sent to me will always work for me and not against me
GRATITUDE saved my Life #january19th #birthdaygirl"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOI2EfBQKm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another post, she wrote;

"The gift of Life is something humans take for granted the most, but to know how fragile we are and how little it takes for a life to end, you would understand what a powerful miracle it took to keep us alive till today’s date and you would understand that it’s truly a privilege to see another day and, most importantly, be able to experience Love & presence of people we love. I remind myself of this daily and it always get me feeling like ... no matter how high my ambitions get, at the end of the day, I already have it all ! No pressure.. and that’s how , my friends, good things in life keep finding me on its own ... #january19th #birthdayGirl"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOKyA6hjRh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379532/ik-ogbonnas-ex-wife-sonia-morales-celebrates-birthday-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2021
Hbd Sonia llnp,rock on and shun haters
Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nanaborga(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Fine child , but she be Capricorn like IK na , why dem two nor come fit pair na ?

Those astrologers wey predict their perfect union together need come explain to us

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by envoymedia: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Godmother(f): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Happy birthday to her. Beautiful lady.

In other news check out picture of stunning ankara styles for your 2021 owambe parties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHalHhU8Mfk
Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by phrancys001(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ik miss something o!
Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Dreyton36: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
phrancys001:
Ik miss something o!

Miss toto Abeg talk another thing

I.k lives on the Lagos island where there are countless beauties times two of this babe
He's an actor with many women around , Toto sef go tire am

Lights up my kpoli in peace

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Tundethomson: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Harrykn: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
V for ??
Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by oludotun17666: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hbd Sonia llnp,rock on and shun haters
Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
phrancys001:
Ik miss something o!
Him done chop pass, nothing like miss there

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by bjprodint(f): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Must she expose her body?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
She's absolutely gorgeous.. happy birthday to her!!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Island boiz don chop the woman scatter. Like front and back, them don finish her. Anyway na money she dey hustle
Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
bjprodint:
Must she expose her body?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Karlifate: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nanaborga:
Fine child , but she be Capricorn like IK na , why dem two nor come fit pair na ?

Those astrologers wey predict their perfect union together need come explain to us

IK Ogbonna is a 'pure' Capricorn while Sonia Morales birthday falls on the Cusp of Mystery (i.e. the Carpricorn-Aquarius Cusp).

Besides, there are other aspects in an individual's natal chart, that determine his or her compatibility with others.

Sun Sign is just an 'incomplete' aspect to consider.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by LordofNaija: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
No be this Sonia way men dey pass round for abj so? Make I know whether I go cashout soon, me sef wan chop
Re: IK Ogbonna's Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by VanDerWaalforces: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Olunmercy56:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Good evening Mercy! Pls, which area do you stay in IB?

(1) (Reply)

Official Photos Of Mbgn 2021 Contestants/ Names / Bbnaija Stars, Kiddwaya, Angel Seen Chilling Together At A Beach Party Last Nyt / Mr Macaroni, Davido And Others Attend Psquare Birthday Party/reunion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.