Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,689 members, 7,969,014 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

Humankind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humankind (138 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humankind by vivsravine: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2021
HUMANKIND

I watched a video of a truck driver who delivers goods to a certain community, almost every other day.

Yes, he was paid for his services but he took his job to the next level by being friendly all the time and this created a good rapport between him ans the members of this community.

This beautiful experience continued over a long period of time, it was so intent that the members of this community contacted his company to appraise the truck driver for a service well done.

Upon retirement, especially on his last day at work for the community, all the inhabitants of the community came out enmass to applaud his massive contribution and awarded him various gifts.

There was so much joy and excitement, tears of joys and the atmosphere was lighted with praise, just in my corner, I saw what humanity is all about.

He is a truck driver, from a different race and color, yet he wasn't discriminated, he was highly appreciated in a land far away.

Untill we learn to interact, project, impact souls meaningfully, we will still treat human beings like trash and there would be more chaos and figths amongst us.

Every little act of kindness can never go Unrewarded, so its the act of wickedness, that's how the universe programed it, its always better to make things rigth and beautiful than to make them bad and soar.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Humankind by vivsravine: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Humankind by Adasun(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2021
If you kind for some people,they go take am for granted and over ride you.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Genuine Skincare Products / Jesus Christ And Love. / The Good And The Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.