Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,306 members, 7,925,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:12 AM

Confirmed! Comedian Trevor Noah To Host 2021 Grammys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confirmed! Comedian Trevor Noah To Host 2021 Grammys (147 Views)

South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys / Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed! Comedian Trevor Noah To Host 2021 Grammys by AccurateGist: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Guess who is set to host the 2021 GRAMMYs? Say no more guys, It is no other than Popular Comedian cum The Daily Show Host, Trevor Noah. And this was confirmed on the Grammy Awards website.

The GRAMMY-nominated comedian also made it known that it gladdens his heart to be the one hosting one of the world's biggest and most prestigious music award show.

“Despite the fact that I am extremely disappointed that the GRAMMYs have refused to have me sing or be nominated for Best Pop Album, I am thrilled to be hosting this auspicious event,”

“I think as a one-time GRAMMY nominee, I am the best person to provide a shoulder to all the amazing artists who do not win on the night because I too know the pain of not winning the award! (This is a metaphorical shoulder, I’m not trying to catch Corona). See you at the 63rd GRAMMYs!”

Harvey Mason Jr. who is the Chair & Interim President/CEO of the Recording Academy thinks that Trevor is the perfect preference selected to present the show and feels extremely delighted to welcome him to the GRAMMY stage as host of Music’s Biggest Night for the very first time.

“With a knack for keeping viewers engaged and entertained, Trevor is the perfect choice to lead us through what’s sure to be an incredible evening full of music, unforgettable moments, unity and inspiration,”

“He is a dynamic host, comedian and personality, and we’re thrilled to welcome him to the GRAMMY stage as host of Music’s Biggest Night for the first time.”

https://accurategist.com/index.php/2021/01/18/comedian-trevor-noah-to-host-2021-grammys/

(1) (Reply)

Copyright / The Recent Top Blog For Latest Gists / Download Latest Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.