Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:12 AM

Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) (35089 Views)

Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra / Prophet Jay Jay Enejeta Kidnapped, His Wife Shot Dead In Delta State (Photo) / The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by sojfarm: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
How much more blood does buhari want to spill in his administration before he knows he needs to leave the office for person that can actaully do the job.

His adamant nature of leadership is very dangerous to NIgerian lives and properties

2 Likes

Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by HBB1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a wicked act .
Condolences..

Folks, Even a Blind man knows 2021 is Heavily Pregnant.
Dem no de Tell blind man say rain de Fall.
2021 looks to be a year that will make 2020 seem like Paradise.

Your Personal Relationship and Walk with GOD is the Spirtual back bone that will Physically Sustain you in these Evil/ Perilous times .

Be Concious of your Place in Eternity!

How you have so much time as to comment on every thread amazes me?

What do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by Eroj: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
What do u think will b on the fathers mind now? ...... O I wish I took the security of my state more seriously . cry

1 Like

Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
FactBoyz:
Arewafirstson, what sayest thou?

He'll accuse the southerners as usual
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by Willy123(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Postboiswag:
Today is my birthday
[color=#006600][/color] Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by November24(f): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a wicked act .
Condolences..

Your Personal Relationship and Walk with GOD is the Spirtual back bone that will Physically Sustain you in these Evil/ Perilous times .

Prophet of doom.
You are doomed already
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Our problem is day we are always hoping and hoping, instead of arming and preparing and be ready at all times. My spy drone I have made. My concern is the arming process.
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Una never see anything,de counting continue grin grin
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by Agugbadin: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Hmmm

Shey, Kukah who is a Northerner was saying something about the insecurity in the country being at an alarming state.

Northern muslims are there condemning him and threatening him with death up and down while the Fulanis who are at the center of the matter are busy making money kidnapping and killing anywhere they can set up camps in Nigeria.

Very true and Valid point
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
BAND EAT grin
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hmmm RIP young man your government failed you..
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by Oizee(f): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
too bad, I still don't understand why our security men are not always prepared even with the level of insecurities in the country

1 Like

Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
sad sad Fake Pastor grin sad sad.Nah his type dey collect offering after praying for travellers at motor park..U declare evil with Ur same mouth u use to swallow balls of reheated fufu plus onugbu soup..
Righteousness2:
What a wicked act .
Condolences..

Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by sameks08(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
don't worry tomorrow they will repent and the gov will dash them car and cash
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by udoka2013: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
Una never see anything. 2023 is still far. More surprises on the way.
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by poiZon: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Postboiswag:
Today is my birthday
This is a good news under a glorious news.
Happy birthday.
May u live long and see the end of this era.

1 Like

Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by bnovative(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Are they Christian bandits or Muslim bandits?
The bandits should repent and be rewarded.
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by moradeke42109: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Our problem is day we are always hoping and hoping, instead of arming and preparing and be ready at all times. My spy drone I have made. My concern is the arming process.
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by prosper202: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Don't waste your time playing game
do survey on this site and get paid

https://www.coinpayu.com/?r=Prosper20
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by dedrdt: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Unaaa never die finish... YOU SHALL EAT OF YOUR OWN FLESH.. YOU ALL WILL KILL YOURSELVES IN THE NORTH... THE GUNMEN OR BANDITS NO SEE THE OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS KILL?

RUBBISH
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Northerners and their normal crime.next news pls
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by Drone95(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Westtimeline:
Buhari till 5099
alakoba
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by OyinO: 12:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a wicked act .
Condolences..

Your Personal Relationship and Walk with GOD is the Spirtual back bone that will Physically Exempt and Sustain you in these Evil/ Perilous times .

And your God couldn't save him? How then can he grant someone eternal life? A God that cannot save your life when you're alive, cannot grant you eternal life when you're dead.
Re: Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) by calcal: 2:17am On Jan 20, 2021
So, Fulani is out for anyone that doesn't look like them. this needs to stop.

Boko Haram fire on
IPOB fire on
Sunday Igboho Fire on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Rapes 12-yr-old Daughter In Bayelsa, Aborts Pregnancy(photo) / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) / Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.