Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,794 members, 7,921,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? (694 Views)

Standard And Dynamic Business Website Now For N13,000 (hosting Inclusive) / O You Need The Company Of A Young, Hot Handsome And Dynamic Guy? Why Not Try / Dare To Be Different National Interactive Youth Forum And U30 Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by obiking(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hello everyone,

I am into web development.

Building applications that is customized to what you need.
Our prices will not put hole in your pocket.

Tell us the type of site or application that you want and how much
you are willing to pay and we may consider your offer.

We can develop applications like:

Bulk/PHP mailer, Newsletter/Mailing list manager,
Community based website.
Online school result checking website.
Online web album.
Forced-matrix egold program.
Membership website.
E-gold exchange software.
Paypal enabled website.
E-commerce/Shopping site.
etc,

You can checkout our site: www.netxpertsolutions.com

or call: 08037184179, 08056137104 for more info.
Re: Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by smartsoft(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2007
Well Nairaland user if you need same you can mail me at info@smartsoftngr.com
Re: Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by ajaabi(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2007
I wish we can work together. Send m detail of your capabilities on sql, sub domains, email accounts, etc 2 coniconmail@yahoo.com
Re: Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by smartsoft(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2007
What do you really need ajaabi ?
Re: Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by obiking(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2007
Hello Ajaabi,

I have sent you an email, indicating my interest to work with you.
I have also sent some of the sites that I have designed with their links.

You are welcome.

Hoping to hear from you.
Re: Building Interactive And Dynamic Sites? by ajaabi(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2007
I'l check my box and get back 2 u guys tho I must say dat king impressed m more

(1) (Reply)

Global Positioning Satalit / U NEED HR TRAINING PLS CONTACT KELVIN & JEGEDE 08022939345 / 45 Idea Hangouts ;for Online Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.