Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,605 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:41 AM

Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out (16521 Views)

Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out / Military Is What Empowered North. Under Democracy They Are Weak. / Herdsmen Have Declared War Against Yoruba. Yoruba Elders Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Edusouls(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Be deceiving urself nahh
Arewa1stSon:
Dear Op...

This is kind of news that brings joy to Igbos... That the north is on is on what??

Anyway... Let me make this clear.

The north is just getting stronger than ever before!!

That zanfara and kastina villages is unsafe doesn't mean that the whole of Northern states are in unsafe.

I know the only thing that gives you bigots joy is bad news from the north.

The north is growing stronger than ever before!!
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Mcreloaded(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Almajiri.
Stop ALMAJIRI way of life.
It will be a step in the right direction that's if it's not too late.
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Heavensent01(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear Op...

This is kind of news that brings joy to Igbos... That the north is on is on what??

That zanfara and kastina villages is unsafe doesn't mean that the whole of Northern states are in unsafe.

you're heartless human being. the entire Nigeria states is not save, all Northern states are deadly to move

Northern Nigeria is a Den of Death presently, no soothsaying can change that obvious fact, in Kaduna now kidnappers are now going to people house to kidnapped them, kidnapped them in the streets

you will soon be kidnapped so that you can have a change of mentality. Coww
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by litaninja(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
The north is secure. #Endsars is the problem. Social media is the problem. Baba has given himself pass mark.
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Brendaniel: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear Op...

Oga, the north is gone...
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Omattah10: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
fastseo:

Fake news

North is safe we are only experiencing insecurity in Borno and some part of Adamawa and some fee remote villages in kastina.

Kano is safe.
Kogi is safe
Sokoto is safe
Kaduna is safe.
Maiduguri is safe.
Jo's is safe.
And others like Zamfara, Jigawa etc.

Kano State is more peaceful and bigger than the 4 Eastern States combined together.

Arewa is healing

Arewa did I do a good job...? Pls I need my monthly 30k
Kogi is middle belt please!!!
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Alecssander(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Funny thing is that the leaders with the power to change things are from within you and from you it tells a lot
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by madridsta007(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Racoon:

https://thenationonlineng.net/insecurity-north-under-siege-elders-cry-out/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Continue deceiving yourselves. When Ihejirika was killing Boko left, right and centre you guys said he was killing your children.
I just pity the Southerners who live in the North that are trapped in your madness.
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by DanielPop(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
stop lying! It is fake news! All bandits and Boko Haram have been brought to their knees! Buratai the efficient soldier said so and I believe him! lipsrsealed undecided Kindly desist from spreading fake news aimed at spoiling the good name of APC and Buhari! cheesy grin
Racoon:

https://thenationonlineng.net/insecurity-north-under-siege-elders-cry-out/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by hecomeshome(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
valenu:
But your brother shetima even confirmed this

So you couldn't notice my sarcasm?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by gotnel: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
salbis:
These are wailers and frustrated northern elders. This venom was obviously blown out of hatred for our "darling President". In fact Northern Nigeria is the most safest place in Nigeria to live. Baba carry go even beyond 2023. grin grin

Congratulations, more blissful atmosphere in the northeast and northwest.
I just hope, people will not be surprised when kidnappers and bandits start to operate in broad day lights in the major cities of the north.
Already, the villagers and travellers of the north east and west are fighting to survive with their lives day in day out.
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by amliftedhigher: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear Op...

North is peaceful including Katsina and Zamfara
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
valenu:
Hahahaha! You no well

We no well cheesy grin
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Collins4u1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Elders ko babies ni
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by valenu(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
hecomeshome:

So you couldn't notice my sarcasm?
Na later I even understand. grin

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by DamnnNiggarr: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear Op...

is like my friend Arrewa has gotten a new moniker, well it's alright,

Where were you in the following threads you hypocrite??

You were nowhere to be found in these threads to condemn evil,

https://www.nairaland.com/6371166/16-year-old-female-bandit-niger-state#98213906

https://www.nairaland.com/6371154/kaduna-wife-kills-17-year-old-girl#98213785

https://www.nairaland.com/6371390/zamfara-gives-repentant-bandits-hilux#98217188

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by chaloskyx: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
GO AND CRY TO BUHARI AND LEAVE US ALONE
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Angelawhite(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Constituted enemies of the state are trying to paint North in the bad light. North is the safest place on Mother Earth. I and my family spent the new year celebration in sambisa forest and never did we hear the crack of a gunshot.

North is in good hands and we should continue to acknowledge the good works of the service chiefs in maintaining peace in the region

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by writeprof(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Under siege by who

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by neighbourhud: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ecbatana:
If you are reading this, close your eyes, still your mind and visualize this country's future.

You'd see that;

1. Insurgency will never end as a result of radical Islamism and illiteracy in the north.

2. Religious crisis will continue to happen from time to time owing to the desire for dominance among the the two major religions.

3. Bigotry and hatred among the major tribes.

4. Criminality will surge due to parental failure and the "get -rich -quick" syndrome.

4. Unemployment rate will surge as tertiary institutions continue to churn out thousands of graduates every year and so on.

The question is, how have you positioned yourself and what future do you intend to give your children in a chaotic Nigeria.

Solution: we need to evaluate our mindset and vote leaders who have the ability to visualize the future. Else we're doomed.

Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Lashist(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear Op...

You are the bigot here...everything you spew is about hatred for igbos...unsafeness of the north doesnt give anyone joy because it will gradually spread to the south if not curtailed...may you find peace in your hate filled life
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
IT HAS NOT STARTED AND THEY ARE CRYING, THE NORTH WILL KEEP PAYING FOR THE SINS OF BIAFRA UNTIL THESAME NUMBER OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS THEY WASTED THEIR LIVES DURING THE CIVIL WAR ARE SENT TO THE GREAT BEYOND IN THE NORTH.
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by ransomed: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fake news, the north is comfortable anything that is happening. It is pure family affairs.
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by MikeBetty(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
North under siege from who? From same northerners. Your tears never start
my dear what else did the north want? They are the heads of all the security architecture of the country. But let me remind the north that "war against boko haram is war against the north"
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by MikeBetty(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
North under siege from who? From same northerners. Your tears never start
war against boko haram is war against the north
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear Op...

see your life ? so you don change your epistle abi?
please help us carry your peaceful brethren away from southern forests ,back to the cam north. Estate no de for forest bikonu
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by IYANGBALI: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
You voted for your son, so enjoy the modafoka. Sai Baba!
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Basher8583: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear Op...

Dont mind them. As I type another bus full of Igbos has just departed for North

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by Princedapace(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Derrylatei:
Later another group will come up to counter against them. Who are we going to believe now?

The problem is that they are all using money gotten from our natural resources and VAT to fight this yeye insecurity. That is only issue I have becus my money is there too. If this country is running a regional or true federal system of govt, I would cared less o. Rubbish
Re: Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out by hecomeshome(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
valenu:
Na later I even understand. grin
I for fear u o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends / Obasanjo Warns Against Opening Nigeria Boarder For Poultry Importation / Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.