Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,120 members, 7,933,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:57 AM

Please Be The Judge Of This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Be The Judge Of This Matter (181 Views)

See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / Guys Reason This Matter With Me / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Be The Judge Of This Matter by Unclesmart12: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
I'm currently at logger heads with my landlord, my rent expired since October last year and my landlord won't let me rest and I'm not even around due to ASUU strike.
Around November last year he called me and told me that he's increasing the rent from 36k to 42k, I agreed since that's was what the other tenants were paying.

Every two weeks this man will call me demanding for money even if its 5k, I never gave him because I didn't have. He was the one that even notified me of ASUU calling off the strike, now to the main issue.

School resumed this week and of course he's been pestering me to resume since last week, the problem is I don't have his full rent at hand now, I've been begging him to collect six months rent so I can resume first then I will pay up later but he's been adamant that I must pay full or pay for the four months that my properties occupied the room and pack out.

His option is not favourable at all, I told him since he doesn't want to collect the one I have then I will live in his house on credit.
How do I approach this matter?, I've pleaded with him to no avail and I can't afford another place. What course of action should I take now because I have exams next week and need to go and prepare .

(1) (Reply)

/ I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing / See The Comedy Video I Made With Only My Smartphone. You Will It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.