Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,487 members, 7,940,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie (144 Views)

How To Get Free Gift Card And Codes By Just Watching A Video!!.��� / Funny Reaction Of A Man Watching A Woman Dance To Skales / How To Correct The Darkening Tv Screen While Watching With A Gotv Decoder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie by fortune120(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
I visited my friend last week and I met him and his sister crying... I asked them what happened and his sister pointed to the flat TV screen in front of them saying Ciara has been killed, who is Ciara? the actress of the movie they were watching... IMAGINE... I was like are you guys crazy... crying on top a movie

I listened to a radio program this afternoon and they talked about the same thing so i decided to post this

HAS A MOVIE EVER MADE YOU CRY? IF YES, WHY?
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie by dimexy247(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yes 24 series, season 2 episode I don't remember
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie by marwanafrica: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
UMAR SERIES

(1) (Reply)

It's 2021 Niger Delta Media Dinner In Port Harcourt / Jobfan Recruitment Services / Police Announce N10m Reward For Anyone Who Can Help Locate The Men In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.