Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:53 PM

Do You Know You Can Become An Author In Less Than 12 Hours - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Know You Can Become An Author In Less Than 12 Hours (297 Views)

Thinkerspool Book Club Interviews Youngest Published Author In Nigeria / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country / The Last 12 Hours (A Short Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Become An Author In Less Than 12 Hours by olatunyemi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Do you know you can become an Author in less than 12 hours?

You can actually have a book in your name and start selling it immediately cool cool

Wait, I sound like motivational speakers that lie?

Honestly, you can become an author in a day

How

PLR
PLR books mean private label rights books. These are books already written and sold well. You will only get these books and change the name to yours, add your personal details and start selling

Yes, no one will fight or label you a thief for selling PLR; immediately you get those books, you can edit. You have the right to the books when you buy or someone giving you for free

I have decided to give out PLR books in my next ebook creation class

Apart from insane values that I will dish out to learn the process of ebook writing, publishing, and marketing, I will make you an author by force

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Content Writer Needed / On The Other Shore - Tolulope Adegoke / We Offer Professional Graphics Design Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.