Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,207 members, 7,873,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL (22714 Views)

Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United / Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Numerouno94(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2021
cheesy I slept like a baby yesterday. God bless Leicester.grin
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Numerouno94(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2021
cheesy
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Imagine an assnal fan calling Chelsea a small club

Assnal fans can run mouth like a running tap. grin
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Numerouno94(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2021
mansakhalifa:

You gooners have suddenly found your voices eh?

Don't worry. You seem to have forgotten the fact that your club hasn't changed all that much. Same unstable Arsenal.

grin Bad G.
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by akimbomimer: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2021
Lomprico2:

Bias bawo?
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by IgboWarlord(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2021
Ndidi onye nkem...If no be sey we already get Partey afta Partey,we for carry you come Emirates ka ibia gba ezigbo ball....
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by MrGerald(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2021
anonymous1759:

undecided
Like other Big Teams don't loose in other leagues EPL fans with bragging are 5&6
He should have said EPL have a lot of average teams than bragging
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Wartsnigeria: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is why I like EPL, always full of surprises, a league where any team wins despite its position in the table.

Does not mean fulham will beat manunited sha
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by guychidile: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2021
what's Lampard still doing at Stamford bridge
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by anonymous1759(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2021
MrGerald:
He should have said EPL have a lot of average teams than bragging

Exactly that's what's convincing them (EPL fans) with other Leagues . Most of their Teams are on the same levels that's why there's parity in the league.

Take a look at Barca now struggling with smaller Teams as a Result of Average players.
At some point in EPL the race was between ManU and CHELSEA . Because of their quality but right their players are average like other Teams that's why it seems like the league is competitive. If Sala and Mane goes to mancity imagine their fire power it'll be like the league is not competitive but it's because of the players.

Take a look at JuVe now struggling just because the Team is Average it seems Seria A has not been competitive all this while because of the too much quality in JuVe .
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Freestainworld(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

Does not mean fulham will beat manunited sha
nothing is impossible in EPL, don't be surprised if it happens
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by MrGerald(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
anonymous1759:

Exactly that's what's convincing them (EPL fans) with other Leagues . Most of their Teams are on the same levels that's why there's parity in the league.

Take a look at Barca now struggling with smaller Teams as a Result of Average players.
At some point in EPL the race was between ManU and CHELSEA . Because of their quality but right their players are average like other Teams that's why it seems like the league is competitive. If Sala and Mane goes to mancity imagine their fire power it'll be like the league is not competitive but it's because of the players.

Take a look at JuVe now struggling just because the Team is Average it seems Seria A has not been competitive all this while because of the too much quality in JuVe .
You're very correct, when Madrid and Barcelona were messing up other teams in La-liga they referred to those teams as mediocre, refusing to admit that both teams (mad & barca) are too powerful and way above the rest of the teams in Europe.
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Djangote: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
reccy:
Its painful seeing my dear club playing without ambition.
No movement, everybody playing to be safe, no threat, no link, no risk, no no no motivator........

God! I think for now, we should part away with lampard and bring an experienced coach....
Lampard could still come in distant future when he has what it takes to manage big club.

What is saving him right now is him being british, thats why the british media are trying to protect him.... Try this with non british and see hell on earth..

When i watch Chelsea with their boring back pass always, it sucks and annoying......

We only hope it gets better soon.

KTBFFH
Don't mind those British tribalists. That's why he's keeping mainly English players in the team. But I trust Roman. Him no dey look uche eyes when him wan do wetin him gats to do.
Lampard is out of his depth presently. That's beyond doubt.
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Best sports league in the world- not just football.

It goes like a blockbuster from the very beginning right to the to end. No dull moments. Unlike some one-horse race leagues out there. sad
A gathering of chickens is always noisy. Doesn't mean they're not food for the lion when they meet.
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Well, the EPL is not a 'one-horse' race kind-a-league.

#Fact
True. It's a six ducks race
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Angelfrost:
Yet, the useless and biased English media keep being soft on the greenhorn... Same way they have continued giving the lackadaisical Rashford a pass in all their write ups.

If the two above were foreigners, they would have been ripped apart so badly, their employers would have no choice but to let them go in order to save face.

The absence of desire and hunger in that Chelsea team is beyond shocking and alarming. You would almost think they actually came to lose. Even their previous game against Fulham would not have been narrowly won if those guys didn't become a man short.

These are pathetic times for a great club who started with so much promise.
That Rashford is the Aba made version of Cristiano Ronaldo. He thinks it's by running around like an headless chicken and kicking the ball to outer space like a rugby player.
He reminds me of Pius ikedia
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
IgboWarlord:
Ndidi onye nkem...If no be sey we already get Partey afta Partey,we for carry you come Emirates ka ibia gba ezigbo ball....
Eehn. God forbid!!
Ndidi shall only move forward and not backwards in life. How can someone move from first to fourteen abi where una dey self?
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by IgboWarlord(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=Agboriotejoye post=98255468]
Eehn. God forbid!!
Ndidi shall only move forward and not backwards in life. How can someone move from first to fourteen abi where una dey self?[/quote

Guy,you u know na...Arsenal is a much more bigger club na...
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=IgboWarlord post=98255613][/quote]
Used to be. Leicester were champions 5 seasons ago. Remind me when last arsenal won the league.
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by colossus91(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
Up Up blues....
I believe Chelsea will top the table nextcheesy
chelsea is topless!!
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Topmaike007(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

You wouldn't be saying this if Chelsea had a good coach managing those players. I don't blame you lot. I put the blame on Lampard and the Chelsea board.
and a also blame Arsenal for letting themselves down if not who is Chelsea to speak where Arsenal is speaking
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Danielqitta(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
this kind post nahin dey sweet my belle my first comment ever on this platform ����
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Humanoid01(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
and a also blame Arsenal for letting themselves down if not who is Chelsea to speak where Arsenal is speaking
Arsenal know where they belong na. Y'all should go win yourselves some titles first before you think of bantering words with Chelsea fans. How can a team that hasn't won a major title for over 15 years compare themselves with my Chelsea? I really blame Lampard. What a pity!
Re: Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL by Topmaike007(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

Arsenal know where they belong na. Y'all should go win yourselves some titles first before you think of bantering words with Chelsea fans. How can a team that hasn't won a major title for over 15 years compare themselves with my Chelsea? I really blame Lampard. What a pity!
who is Chelsea before2003?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spain Vs Costa Rica: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (7 - 0) On 23rd Nov 2022 / Wales Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 2) On 25th Nov 2022 / Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.