Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

Prof Jega Has Failed Nigeria! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prof Jega Has Failed Nigeria! (813 Views)

All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) / NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test / Uncle Prof. Jega Not Sure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Jega Has Failed Nigeria! by natddon(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
A few minutes ago, i watched with my mouth wide opened as Prof Attahiru Jega, the INEC national chairman, postponed the hitherto schelduled house of reps and senatorial elections for reasons that were at the least a "solid" show of incompetency on his part. i have never heard of elections being postponed on election days. if the "result sheets" did not arrive at close of business yesterday, why did he not make us know. to cut the story short, the proffesor has once again shown the basal incompetencies of our academia,
Re: Prof Jega Has Failed Nigeria! by Adeoladada: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2011
He has neva fail us,he only want it to be free and fair election,REMEMBER this is the 1st time that Inec chairman will see that there is a problem and they didnt cover it, they say it out and find solutions
Re: Prof Jega Has Failed Nigeria! by Pain(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2011
He has "Failed" Much in The Same Way As You Have on Several Occasions, Unless U Wanna Feign Perfection.

Lets All Stop Throwing Blames and Wait for the Outcome.
Re: Prof Jega Has Failed Nigeria! by vobiscum: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2011
Jega has not failed the nation. His courage in telling us the truth is commendable. The man has apologized and has accepted full responsibility for the hitches. Anyone who listened to his national broadcast on TV with an open mind should understand why the elections could not hold on 2nd April. Gentlemen and ladies, this is called logistics problems. Even NASA in all their sophistication at times suspend their mission to address some hitches. We must all deal with this.

Mean while this is supposed to be JOBS/VACANCIES)section not national issues.
smiley wink
Re: Prof Jega Has Failed Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2011
Why would jega do such a thing. cry
Re: Prof Jega Has Failed Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2011
Jega has not failed us,
think about it, has anyone in Nigerian history been bold enough to come up to the public with
cracks in the system. Its a way forward, My beloved country is growing.
JEGA carry on jare,
No be how far but how well.
so lets keep shut and support INEC to make it better this time

(1) (Reply)

Shell Calling For Test / Vacancy! / Vacancy @sky Pavillion Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.