Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,253 members, 7,936,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Needs Medicines - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Needs Medicines (137 Views)

Check Out The Alternatives To Cenforce Like Medicines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needs Medicines by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
I have been to general and another hospital since morning today. After all the spending spending. I am still told to go and buy the list of the medicines listed for me. An because of money for admission which is hospital bed, they told me to also buy drip please all I am looking for now is 21,000 naira please. Check my previous post I am only getting hundreds of viewers no assistant please for the sake of my little son please... Read the post here please

https://www.nairaland.com/6372128/what-son-facing

(1) (Reply)

Get Genuine Quality Skincare/cosmetics At Affordable Prices / Suggest A Good Phone / The Solution Is Finally Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.